Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Their voice blend together so beautifully <3 i was hoping the chorus would be a bit more climactic and melodic but overall a pleasant and soothing song. Probably will be easily forgotten though.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It perfectly fits the title, "Want to listen to a sad song". Nothing crazy, just so soothing and gentle it's soooo good. I can listen to this when I study and before I goto sleep :D

3. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I would still listen to it but only because of my oshi bias + knowing it's 2 incredibly beautiful girls who sing this song [hehe] the verses are good, the bridge is good, but the chorus is just mehh. like, honestly can you recall its melody after a few listen? you wouldn't hear people humming this song like with Tomodachi de Irarerunara, Omoide no Hotondo or TemoDemo. or even Miss You.

MaYuki deserves better!

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I mean the chorus is suppose to be meh cuz it's a sad song XD

Not all AKB songs need to be catchy like those. Sometimes it can be expressive like an actual art work :D

5. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yeah, definitely agree that her swing looks much smoother. Love seeing the progress and, of course, love seeing Yukirin!

6. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Another thing i hate about akip to yukirin's fans when related to akb:
    "He always want to make us buy his products without giving us the best quality or service, but if its his gori-oshi member he always do the opposite of this."

Is he really that "heavy-heart" making this just because it included yukirin?

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I listened to Mayuyu and Yukirin's duet! I find it really good <3 It sounds beautiful, I like the instrumental, and their voices are so beautiful ;___; I'm just happy MaYuki have a song together now, I love them T___T I hope they'll get to perform this song someday. it would be so nice!!! <3

8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I guess that's just how he treats his "cash cows :( In a way, that's how he considers Mayu as well.

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    He treats everyone like cows...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

10. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Well, folks, keep in mind if any of the girls feel they are getting a raw deal at the hands of Aki-p, they can leave whenever they want. Many, obviously, do leave. But many more stay. Mayuyu and Yukirin among them. So, just perhaps, THEY don't feel they are being treated poorly. Or feel they are being taken advantage of. Just saying.

11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Well of course, this yukirin we talking about,
    Have u ever saw her angry or have ill thought to anyone?

Akip fully knew about that too and still dont care, as long it please him.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  12. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

It's very true that Yukirin virtually never has a bad word to say about anyone. Ever. But it's not like she is some doe-eyed 17-year old just beginning her career in the entertainment industry. She's been at this for several years now. She may not have the business savvy of a Sashihara Rino (who does?) but she certainly knows better than anyone what's best for her in regards to her long-term entertainment career. I'm sure she has to do many things in AKB that she's not ecstatic about. I'll bet all the girls are in that same boat. But at the same time, she has seen what's happened to many of the members who have left, perhaps too early, and wound up struggling in solo singing careers. I'm sure all the girls sit around and discuss the whole graduation question endlessly, and when and if they are taken advantage of if they remain in the group. None of us will ever know how any of them really feel.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  13. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

I agree on this.
    When it come to yukirin, sometime the "line" between "sincere" n "naive" can be very thin.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  14. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ oh i was agreeing with @geoeyepie's complain about quality of the products. AkiP knows that we will support Yukirin no matter what shit he gives her and us and he abuses it.

15. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yukirin showroom on 3-17-2017

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ thanks for sharing <3 the part where Yukirin imitate other members' voice around 30:30 onward is so funny. i'm don't understand anything she was saying but i can hear names. i wish someone would sub showroom videos x or even just the highlights of them

I heard Yuka, Katomina, 2 Tomomi, Mayu, Yui, Maeda, Kojima, Takamina, Sashi, Miichan, Sayaka Akimoto (i'm surprised Yurikin calls her Sayaka chan [hehe]), Milky, not sure whose the low voice in Candy was?

She mentioned Sae, Yuko and Paru but not sure why she didn't give it a try.

I think she nailed most of them. Wonder if she could do Sayanee's tone.

Yukirin really has a wide and versatile vocal range for an idol :cute:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  18. Gavrilla1

Gavrilla1 Kenkyuusei

From what i can understand, people commented names like Paruru, Sayanee, Sakura, Sae, and others, but she said that she can't imitate them, so she didn't try to imitate them. The low part in Candy is Masuda Yuka.

Sent from my Andromax A16C3H using Tapatalk

19. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

I feel bad for the rest of member she cant imitate, its kinda saying that those people are just average people or doesnt have enough unique quirk to imitate. LoL

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yukirin's Showroom (Karaoke) (17-03-19)

if the video does not show watch the video here