Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Kallen Kozuki

Kallen Kozuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Not going to argue with you but I do think that would make the most sense. If you're a fan of Yuki odds are you're also a fan of Mayu and knowing how close the two are you would want to support the other especially knowing now might be the only chance to make Mayu #1 again.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Look at the evidence. When Acchan grad, did Takamin's votes surge? No. When Takamina graduated, did Miichan or Kojiharu votes surge? No. Everytime someone grads, people say her votes will go to so and so. NEVER HAPPENS.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Being a fan of the two doesn't mean they are numbers one and two on your list. If they are one and four, four's votes will probably go to number two or three. If Yukirin was your number one, you will vote for your number two, not number four (assuming that is Mayuyu).

4. Kallen Kozuki

Kallen Kozuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Don't think it's the same as all of them are vastly different in terms of what kind of idols they are. Take me for example for I like Haruna but am indifferent to the others so I would not vote for them regardless. But Mayu, Yuki and Haruna are more similar in terms of the type of idol they are. So it makes more sense that their fan bases would overlap.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I will take evidence, which we have years worth, and my experience with other Yukirin-oshi both in Japan and abroad, over your speculation. :cool: I know how this plays out.

6. Kallen Kozuki

Kallen Kozuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Agreed.

I'm not saying every single fan of Yuki's will now be voting for Mayu I'm just saying I do expect to see a significant boost to Mayu's numbers now that Yuki is not participating.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Kallen Kozuki You can do multiple quotes in one post. And double posting is actually not allowed in these forums. Luckily, there is an edit button on every post you make.;)

8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If Yukirin endorses Mayu (which she most likely will), I think there are some votes transfer though.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So Yukirin is not taking part in elections. on one side, I'm sad because this means the single after election won't have Yukirin. Having one less favorite member in senbatsu is just making AKB less interesting for me. but on the other side, I'm glad, because Yukirin doesn't have anything to prove anymore. and she won't feel pressure from her ranking. I think ending at #5 after being top 3 for years (and peak at #2) is a great ending for Yukirin! She can now relax and focus on herself and her own career. I hope this means we will have more solo works from her! Hopefully a solo single, please. it's been way too long now ;_;

10. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm a little sad, but she'd tried her best after all those years. Actually I'm expecting something from her SSK break, with the 3rd gen 10 years anniversary is coming too.

11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Let me tell you secret of yukirin world,
    There was never anything like oshi 1 or 2 or etc,
    It was always only yukirin from the start, Even if yukirin ask to support other girls.

Im glad yukirin decide not to join ssk, it mean she still has lil bit of her freedom mind, still having fun inside akb and not desperate try to clinging on akb just so she can maintain her current state.

I just love how yukirin simply didnt want enter this year ssk and not write or talk long-bull-tag-o-war excuses about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Same. It's her wish, let the fans accept it and move on, always supporting her.
    She's tweeting, seems happy enough... as a fan, I can't ask for more. Yes, I'm a little bit sad, but as said before she can focus on herself and 'relax' for a while.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

13. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I have been in the "Yukirin shouldn't participate in SSK" camp since last year, but now it actually happens, I'm feeling a little empty [hehe] I'm so happy for Yukirin and 100% of her decision though.

I love how Yukirin has always been so kind, caring and considerate. But I also admire KojiHaru's carefree attitude or "no sense of responsibility" as AkiP and Yuko put it. Hopefully Yukirin can balance both of them.

14. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I'm sure all this talk of upcoming elections is very important and necessary but I think it's time to remind all of you about something 10 times more important and 100 times more necessary---------ABOUT A WEEK TO GO UNTIL THE NEXT ''YUKIRIN ON THE GOLF COURSE'' IS DUE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I think we all know that's really all that matters at the moment.[hehe]

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You are forgetting. 3rd Gen 10th Anniversary Stage on the 8th. 6 days. Way more important than golf.;)

16. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I beg to differ. Elections and concerts come and go like the tides, but the evolution of the giraffe's golf swing is something we all must sit up and take notice of. The show combines sport and fashion with all things Yukirin. It is the very essence of ''must-see TV''.:approve: (If this post doesn't get at least 5 likes, I will be wholly disappointed.)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  19. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Google Translate does really well when you set to Japanese -> English.
    Some main things I want to point out:
    -Last year election, she decided to step up because she wanted to support NGT
    -This is her first big decision of 10 years in AKB
    -Haven't thought of graduation yet
    And of course, she will keep trying her best :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

That Yukirin blog post is translated surprisingly well by Google translate.