1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    as you may know, tsucchi is kinda tsundere type

• Like Like x 1
  2. keyak

keyak Kenkyuusei

I completely agree. Tsuchida, in particular, frequently mentions Keyaki news in his radio show and his commentaries are always super insightful.

People have commented that there's still some awkwardness between the girls and the MCs in Keyakitte and I don't disagree, but I think it's partly due to the members having a lot of respect for the MCs. I find Tsuchida to be a bit more serious than your average comedian/variety show host in Japan; he's always struck me as wise, intelligent, and thoughtful.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I was one of the people who had to take a leave from the show in the past.
    While everyone else who did the same left because they couldn't find the girls enjoyable, for me were the MCs who weren't fullfilling their role, creating a sort of unnecessary space and taking a lot of screentime I would have liked to see used for the members.
    There's an episode in particular where the girls confirmed the problems I was seeing, but I'm happy to say that since I went back to watch it, and catched up with the episode I missed, the show got a lot better and so did the dynamics between MCs and girls.
    At this point I think both Tsuchida and Sawabe developed real affection for the girls and keyaki surely looks up to them in return, creating a better enviroment to work in for everyone. 2ki also spiced up things so all is good in Keyakitte world right now lol

Because of a project I'm making I'm rewatching keyakitte from episode 1 and I'm kinda curious to see how I will feel rewatching the episodes that pushed me away.... meanwhile I'm having fun rediscovering stuff that went lost somewhere in my memories, like that time they made the girls actually cook :rofl:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  4. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I love that Hiichan and Yumichan have identical scream and both are from Fukuoka. Habu couldn't stop laughing when Sawabe imitated Yumichan's reaction when she recognized the commercial's intro.

5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Very good episode this week of Keyakitte Kakenai. I have to say all of the Keyakizaka girls were shining in this episode. I actually mean it when they were shining this episode because I can feel real raw life energy coming from them. I need to see more of this momentum from them and I hope it can keep going. On another note the development with Ozeki and Sawabe is getting interesting. Their relationship is an interest that I will keep an eye on for future development.

6. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Seconf part of Keyakitte was a bit more easy to understand and the King guy even grew on me :chuffed:
    Another truly funny episode... but I can't wait for next one; 2 seconds of Hono and I'm already crying :rofl:

7. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I really enjoyed both episodes, as you said, the girls where showing their charisma, even Seki, with taht scream, haha, so cute!! I like this kind of episodes when the girls are not just sitting, and yeah, the next episode with Hono, heck, loving it!! I can wait for it!!

8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

Yumi-chan just can't hold her emotion. A lot of people have always a favorite randoseru CM and seems like that was her favorite.

@GenKelC for what I read in TV Tokyo website, Tamu-chan ask for advice about how to be "sexually attractive". [hehe]

ookuma kaban-ten

:blush:

9. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Really fun episodes! At first, I thought this quiz king episodes will be boring. But it turns out to be one of my favourites. I laughed so much in Tsuchida san's part and Naako sensei's part :D

10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i didn't like how they separated them by generations on this latest episode.

11. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I think it was a given choice since it was about 2nd gen asking stuff, but I agree on the general rule to not divide them in Keyakitte if it's not necessary.
    Great episode though. Every member involved gave a good contribute and some part are just hilarous [hehe]
    I'm gonna save Hono part forever and watch it when I feel down lol
    Can't wait for next week :chuffed:

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Kenkyuusei

I was like 'what are you doing Tamura" LOLOL. That was so funny!!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Probably even Hono was like "What are you doing Tamura???" [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i agree. i think what made me notice the generation split more is the host being moved between them, but yes the episode was great.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I fell for Hono so much!! So clumsy and funny but still so adorable, hehe
    Great episode indeed! all the girls were shining, lol at Sugai, and even Naako sensei, they felt all so natural with their answers! ~

• Like Like x 1