TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes. Here's what it says on the K46 official site about broadcast: "TV Tokyo Sunday late night 24:35-25:05 (Kanto local)"

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    TV Tokyo. But TV Tokyo has a full network of TV stations around the country (TX Network).
    NogiChu is aired on the full network but Keyakake is still only TV Tokyo as of right now.

TXN: TV Hokkaido, Aichi, Setouchi, Kyushu, and Osaka.
    NogiChu is also hosted on Akita Broadcasting (NTV network), TV Kumamoto (FujiTV network), Shin'etsu (Nagano local) and Shizuoka broadcasting (both TBS network), and Hiroshima Home TV (TV Asahi network).
    So hopefully KeyaKake can expand to those channels/areas some day soon.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Next Keyakake is their 4th single campaign, there will be going around Shibuya setting up posters... again, while Nogizaka are out climbing an ice block.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well ice climbing is extreme sports and cost a lot to film in the location.......while putting up posters didnt cost much to do :^^;:

someday Keyakizaka46 will try some fancy campaign like Nogi46 (Guam)
    [​IMG]

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Maybe when they sell 600,000+ on the first day of release? 700,000+? I want to see K46 get a nice, warm location next winter. The idea of K46 doing the lower-class stuff seems good, anyway: the people's revolutionary idols, not the French schoolgirls (but with a touch of Sugai aristocrat, lol).

@kanjo -- The way things seem to be going, maybe the full network is coming sooner rather than later. There's talk of a national tour for Kanji Keyaki, too. I think they may need more national TV exposure first.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i want to see a Mount Fuji campaign trip from Keyakizaka46 and Ozeki singing WKeyakizaka no Uta with Berika when they summit

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    gotta balance things out, the pv is hardcore enough so they need to be good lil idols and put up posters instead of extreme sports to appeal to all

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    While the actual reason might indeed for cost efficiency, I agree with this idea. Keya doing a 'humble' campaign actually has a special appeal, at least for me. Fits their image. Even Sugai-sama gives an aura of an aristocrat that's close to her subjects, lol.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

WHAT ARE THE CHANCE THAT BOTH NAGASAWA-KUN AND ROFLMAO, BOTH MY KANJI/HIRAGANA OSHI ARE DECENT BASKETBALL PLAYER?

DID BASKETBALL GIRL MY WEAK SPOT OR WHAT?
    /mindblown

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Oh wow Naako and Mao surprisingly real good in basketball.
    • Uemu is so small she can't even cheat lol
    • Moriya defended her title. Memi will keep coming trying to steal that though

Next week is Nanachanzu hype. They actually did the pose in public!!

11. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    • OZEKI "BASKETBALL" STYLE!
    • Uemuu lost to the basketball challenge, poor her
    • Memi vs akanen part felt so plain lol. it's obviously scripted.
    • Nijika is again a ponkotsu Queen
    • NEXT WEEK 4TH SINGLE CAMPAIGN WHOOOOO!

12. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Didnt expect that 2 girl can play sport :^^;::^^;::^^;:

Mao chan play basket at dare yori mv tho

Overall, this is another great episode. I enjoyed it eventhough i not understand what they said

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

- lol at Pechan's lazy dunk
    - what a layup by Ozeki !!!! omg
    - Naako is good in Basketball
    - Mao won the eating contest !!! Aoi even defeated Naako :^^;:

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Nanachanzu in public here we go
    C722czvU8AEj321.jpg

15. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

This episode is so hilarious :lol:
    Moral message: think before you speak, Nijika! lmao

Undou-unchi chara: Iguchi is unexpected excellent at basket, so does Naako :lol: Looks like the staff picked wrong subject :lol:
    As expected Ozeki got first place, with Rika behind her.

edited:
    I totally forgot Ozeki nailed it at 2nd chance and it was Uemura who failed three times O___O
    maybe because Ozeki style was so hilarious, someone quick make the gif :lol:

I was laughing so hard when Sawabe shout "shishou!!!" :lol:

Gluttonous chara:
    Iguchi nominated again O__O She's really got many weapons behind her sleeves lol. And she's the only hiragana that won this chara battle competition (even beat Naako). But I suspect Naako has eaten too much before they began shooting, which is the only reasonable explanation behind her loss :lol:

Memi revenge time! She's challenging Akanen to prove who has more guts, the one who can endure the cold water the longest win. (Shida even volunteered herself only to give up after three seconds :lol: ) Sasuga Akanen!

Baka chara:
    Kanji lowest three (Berika, Zuumin, Ishimori) vs Mirei and Takamoto Ayaka. This was the longest battle I think :lol: it took a while until someone got it right.
    Ayaka and Mirei got it right before other Hiraganas lmao :lol:
    Zuumin vs Ishimori, the cheerful baka vs majime baka, ends in Zuumin's victory, leaving only two candidates: Berika and Ishimori.

That TPP question was the highlight of the episode :lol:
    I was laughing so hard when Berika answered with PP...(something something) when Nijika then answered UNC (read: Unchi = poop), oh my god, I can't breath lmao :lol:

This was really good episode, it was very refreshing with Hiragana around even though they still get very little spotlight.
    I hope next they will involve Hiragana member on Campaign Episode too.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  16. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@kyuudere

isnt it uemura who won?

17. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah I forget Uemu won it cause Ozeki totally steals my attention during that game lmao :lol:
    Her style was so hilarious that I even forgot she nailed it haha.
    Thanks for reminding, now I gotta find the episode on yt and watch it again.

18. Eurekka

Eurekka Kenkyuusei

This episode is really fun, hope I can see more Hiragana exposure.
    • Uemura with 1 headshot and deficiency of height really make me laugh so hard. Ozeki style appeared again. Berika perform a dunk :^^;:
    • LOL Shida, can't bear for 3 second ( I love that scream - too cute). :lol:
    • When zuumin answered correctly, she made a fun face toward Ishimori ( damn that face is cute) :^O^: . Ishimori with "UNC" and MC teasing her unchi = poo ---> ROLF :rofl::rofl:

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Once again, I find myself turning against Tsuchida. He sometimes seems so cruel. As he did early on in the history of the show. That unchi ("poop") thing he came up with when Nijika mistakenly answered UNC (instead of TPP) was totally unnecessary, uncalled-for, and nasty. Now she has to live with Chocoman, poop and baka. She's the last member you want to pile such things on: she's negative and depressive to begin with, and this just makes it worse. Now that's bullying.

One poster on 2channel thought Memi once again "read the atmosphere" and threw the contest. I don't think so. She was sailing along easily, then her jaw started to shake, as she has said it can do when she's cold or excited. She is ashamed of that -- she has said Agomi ("Jaw-mi") was a nickname she hated -- and she didn't want to let it continue. At least that's my interpretation. Mistake -- her infirmity can be part of her myth. Mona has already been captivated by it -- or at least by the fact that her hugging Memi set it off once.

Memi is always willing to stand up and be looked at. I know staff are going to try to make her react more obviously to things, but that's not her. Her impassive elegance is part of her charm. I foresee some teething pains (lol) before she gets where she has to be as an entertainer.

It's always been my feeling that they hope to make Memi/Kage a double centre, eventually, and this ep did nothing to change my mind: those two are always ready to take the spotlight. Kage jumping down to steal some sushi was good, and her being overwhelmed by eating her first wasabi gave her a nice "gap" image of being daring and yet still young/inexperienced.

Isn't Naako wonderful? The ordinary weirdo brimming over with hidden talents. I do think something is happening to her, and she is growing now that she is in the front line. She has a ways to go, but at least she's starting

欅坂46 欅って、書けない? 3月26日 17 03 26 [HD, 1280x720].mp4_snapshot_17.27_[2017.03.26_12.08.02].jpg

Now, that's a great idea -- if they can do it physically and can get permissions -- except that it needs to be Kanji/Hiragana at the top.

20. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Seem so cruel? You should watch how Bad Boys Sata treat AKBingo cast lol :D

Well maybe because i watch AKBingo first, i think that tsuchi not that cruel compare to Sata. Muramoto (new mc) seem cruel too (idk to be honest, i never watch akbingo again. Only from my friend perspective)

The girls and MC know how it work, i think they wont take it personally

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017