TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 yes! not as entertaining as previous eps but seeing the members reaction is still funny and informative too

@hmmero Agreed! i think they dwelt too much on the image segment.

Mon is still my reaction queen :D
    Risa's frustration whenever she tries to explain herself is really cute and funny, she loses her composure a bit and her voice breaks down lol
    It's fun to watch Naako admit to amon sensei's analysis.

2. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @Tuturu yes! too many images lol really dragged on wasted the minutes, thankfully they didn't show any on skin/body like Risa said :yikes:

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    There are some unimportant things, like in Risa's part.. They could just make it fast and straightforward to provide more time for the other girls.

However, it's interesting that we're able to know more about them. Yone's unwillingness to kiss, Kobayui who doesn't affected by the pictures and Suzumon's thalassophobia (?) is so fun to know [hehe]

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I ended up liking this episode, too. Just for the people, I suppose. But I also appreciated them exorcising the silly (or perhaps not?) psychologist (or perhaps not?). The first ep with him, way back over a year ago, made some members feel badly about themselves. But this time, they made fun of him from the start, even by the way they set it up, with him on his phone in the street. And eventually by having him want to rush away so he wouldn't miss a time sale at the supermarket. But it did seem as if this episode might have been stretched to make inadequate material fill the time.

I thought the members were more themselves than usual, maybe showing what they are like in normal life. Risa being disgusted and opinionated (in a nice way). Neru admitting that when Naako doesn't want to be embraced, it just makes her want to go and embrace her more. Monta being funny and showing such lovely expressions. They seemed more like they were in the September hidden-camera episode than I can remember them being on other studio shows.

Monta said that she didn't like public aquariums "because the chance of the glass breaking was not zero." 2channel posters pointed out that aquariums use plastic, not glass (they said acrylic), so it won't break that way. When they showed a picture of a moray eel (I think), Monta said she didn't know anything about sea creatures.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  5. maigo

maigo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    the next release is an album not single, will they change seifuku for the bangumi like nogi ?

6. Bingo

Bingo Member

Not if you live in China, she must had watched this clip in the past.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
  8. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Moray eels are scary.
    I think Mon is a little off with her fear though, if an aquarium breaks the sea creatures will be on land not their natural environment and Mon would have the advantage. If an animal escapes from the zoo that animal will be on terra firma and Mon will not have the advantage since most large zoo creatures are faster on land than humans, although if she takes Ozeki and/or Berika with her she only has to be faster than them.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    LOL @ amon sensei. Oshare!

I think Mon's phobia is body of water in general or being submerged in it. I guess aquariums resemble the feeling of being underwater? I remember one keyakake ep, the longest breathe challenge she scored 15 seconds?

10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    PARCO amon-sensei ver. ?[hehe]
    @Tuturu which episode # is that?(need to rewatch)
    & that makes me wonder which members know/don't know how to swim i don't remember if they ever talked about it

11. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Shida clinging onto annoyed gf Nanako 2.0? hahaha. I don't want to torture Zumiko but having her there would provide great variety xD

Sensei was the MVP! When he couldn't answer a question and his voice cracked really did it for me

My new favourite expression is when Mon squints her eyes + her disgusted face :lol:

That's what I thought, too. Maybe they were tired, but they felt more relaxed than usual. They weren't trying very hard, as usually I could spot out when they look to the staff, and the reactions were great. I think that's why I enjoyed the episode~

12. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 Isn't she just cute! :cute: Camera-san does a good job following her.

@hmmero Now i can just imagine sensei doing Parco in ariake lol it's around ep 30 or so i think, the athletic battle bet ponkotsu and intelli team. As for swimming, zero clue. Although oddly enough i only remember Mon telling a story during her bday history that she liked to swim when she was a kid.

13. Bingo

Bingo Member

14. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Akanen for sure knows how to swim and is good at it (not sure about second part). It's odd that Suzumon liked to swim but then has a fear.. maybe something traumatic happened and she almost drowned? Now I'm kinda curious who can and can't swim xD Neru seems like she could since they keep bringing up she's an island girl

15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Maybe locking herself in the bathroom for the weekend was what did it.

16. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
  17. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The profile on the blog (last post 2010) says that he is a "psychological analyst" and also runs a cafe in Ikebukuro called "True Showa Coffee." I've suspected he is more entertainer/businessman than analyst, lol. His profile says he was born in December 1961, so is 55 years old.

19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    So sensei maybe lives in ikebukuro??? No wonder he knows which alley to use for phone calls lol i'd want to venture that showa cafe if it's still on business

20. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Is keyakake available tonight.? Is there any link to stream.? not sure if I'm right but its not available at nittere and tv tokyo schedule (unless i was mistaken the whole time thinking it was shown at nihon tv or tv tokyo :^^;:)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017