TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    More than anything, I CAN'T EFFIN WAIT FOR THE 2ND GEN HIRAGANA EPISODE NEXT WEEK ASDFDGJLKJASDFLJAS :omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Just realized the multiple belts... moving to anime/game clothing design it seems :D

On major point from this episode : "Do not try to be Kobayashi"

3. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    oh man... they really brought that mozarella game to keyakake :worthy: even without mon

i think techi is fine, just put mona beside her. she will smile

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Exactly. Moving away (somewhat) from the military/school feel. I'm not totally sold on the look, but I'm enjoying it. And I'll bet the members appreciate moving a bit closer to a Nogi look. When they entered the auditions a couple of years ago, I'm sure they thought they were joining a more Nogi-like group.

Anyway, I loved that ep. And seeing Techi's new look and big smiles was fantastic. Someone on Twitter (@gocchisama, actually) compared her look to model/actress/singer/TV personality Gouriki Ayame.

By the way, is it just me, or is Nijika getting better and better looking?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  5. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

It actually looks like it is inspired by old highlander uniforms or highland dresses. Unless someone ask about their current uniform design in an interview, we will never know. My take is, their costume designers actually put a lot of thought on how to dress them up for each new single/promo

6. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

They probably just out of idea for the continuous military theme, look at how cool The Keyakizaka Republic uniform are.

7. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Another keyake golden episode with interesting topic and great mozzarella game....
    Techi look so cute with her new hair and she smilling a lot this week.
    Can't wait next week for the hiragana 2nd gen episode.

8. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

Parachuters would recognize the new K46 uniform as a type of harness pattern that is used.[​IMG]

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup,it is :)

10. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It took me a while to figure out but I did finally realize what the new costumes were reminding me of, the dresses Yotsu and Togaren from Zenbu Kimi no Sei Da wore in their recent video for “Hitorigoto Garden”. The color scheme is completely different and there are some other minor design differences ZenKimi's don't have a parachute harness (which I agree is a bit much, unless they are going to skydive in them in which case it's a very useful feature) and are frillier, but the basic design is very similar.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also are Keya wearing Doc Martens?
    Here is a pic of the women's Doc Marten's 1460.
    [​IMG]

11. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

The do has some rugged looking boots on. Looks awesome. Maybe, they will parachute into their next big outdoor stadium concert? EPIC!!

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so they added the para-harness to their new outfit....but it actually looks like leather harness

[​IMG]

13. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

paraODA500.jpg

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That wasn't stalker ish part or anything

Oze talked that she wanted to be like Yuipon, then Oda talks that she used to want to be like Yuipon too but then her fans tell her that it was bad (Yeah that time was a bit cringey to see). Now she's okay and likes what she has become, with Tsuchii saying that she's "only one"

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    They're definitely Doc Martens. I can spot those a mile away. Interesting that they don't lace them up tight or all the way up.

16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Have you guys noticed that the Hiraganas and the Kanjis wore the exact same new outfits on next week's preview? They're literally the same, same color and everything @.@ Or maybe my eyes are failing me again lol

17. Bingo

Bingo Member

The design is the same but the pattern is slightly different. (There are red lines on Kanjis and white lines on Hiraganas)

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode, especially the talking part. I also like the mozarella cheese game part. The Fuuchan closing act!!! :rofl:But, why were they ROFL-ed by Sawabe act in that game? I just can't find the funny part from it. :confused:

19. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

i think the main rules is to increase the voice they make, louder than the person before. they laugh at sawabe because fuuchan voice already too damn high and sawabe must make a louder voice.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Japanese humors are just different from other countries. Just like when Asian people try to watch American comedy.