Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lets see if Ozeki, Nijika and Habu will be in the 1st row for this single.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this single is different from the others, for few reasons.

Techi physical and mental condition is a big issue. She's completely drained from the zenkoku tour. If there's a moment to switch center, it is now.

We are following the nationwide tour. Concert showed that management is creating a "keyaki" universe, with a dark, dramatic style. They have probably worked on this 5th single to continue the storytelling of the tour. Problem who else can embodie the keyaki style other than techi? The truth is, no one can.

We're having a second generation of hiragana keyaki. Actually, it has never been said that the senbatsu will be kanji keyaki forever. To make space for the second generation (which would be a good timing), they can probably mix hiragana and kanji together. On the other hand, can members handle being shifted of the main formation after 4 single?

I'm looking for a single like sekai ni wa ai shikanai. Or songs like "kimi wo mou sagasanai" or "tokyo tower". This is the style that keyaki is creating right now. And i'm really digging it.

3. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Finally 5th Single, can't wait for announcement and everything.
    The center and senbatsu member... ?
    The song... ?
    The dance... ?
    The new unit... ?
    The fate of Neru and Hiragana member... ?
    I'm really excited for this.

4. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Finally 5th single.
    Well, I think it will be Techi center again or double with Kobayashi/Zuumin.

5. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Ok, here we go, first single since i noticed their existence :^^;:. May i ask, do they always announce the senbatsu in Keyakitte? and do they let the fans know that they are going reveal the senbatsu beforehand?

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i want Hiraganas in senbatsu this time
    and Nijika front row
    and new center

7. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So far Yes , usually there will be a preview that show us an senbatsu annoucement in keyakitte

• Like Like x 1
  8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If Hiraganas are in, I have a strong feeling Nijika and other less popular Kanjis will be dropped

9. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I love hiraganas but really, prefer the senbatsu stay with all 21 kanjis :C At least for now...
    Sorry if I'm being rude or annoying :censored:

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1.The furthest I expect they will go away from Techi is a double or triple centre for the single. And having her in fewer songs on the CD/DVD. She may be tired, but they are still charging up the hill. And you can see how many new fans are attracted to the group by her and the aura she embodies.

2. I personally want a double release, with Kanji and Hiragana both having single songs. But it may not come until #6, since the new Hiraganas may not be ready for prime time, and management is probably looking at an all-20 for any major song. The original Hiraganas got their own song only three months after joining.

3. I do not expect any mixing of Kanji and Hiragana, but it is very noticeable in blogs that Saitou Kyouko seems to be spending a lot of time with various Kanji members (Manaka in particular, but also others). And Kyouko is probably the second-best singer to Zumiko among all the members, has previously taken dance training, is popular, and is very professional in her approach to the job (top handshake service; lots of blog and message posts; goes on Showroom as much as she can).

4. Recently, there was a wild and unsubstantiated rumour that (a) the song would come out on Oct25 (check!); (b) it would be a triple centre around Techi (I think with Neru and Pon, but I can't quite remember); (c) Neru would be shifted over entirely to Kanji; (d) Techi would graduate after this single, to concentrate on school. This last point is the only one I personally do not think likely and definitely do not want to happen. But we shall see.

For anyone new to K46 who wants to get to know the members better, the episodes of their weekly show are on YouTube. Search for "欅って、書けない" or for "Keyakitte, Kakenai" (there are some subbed eps there). Or here.

By the way, Suzumoto gave a hint in Keyaki Message a few days ago that I thought meant we would get this announcement this week. And so it has turned out.

Handshake events:

■5th single individual handshake events
    2017.11.05 (sun) Kyoto
    2017.11.19 (sun) Yokohama
    2018.01.08 (mon) Makuhari Messe Chiba (their home stadium, lol) 
    2018.01.14 (sun) Nagoya
    2018.02.03 (sun) Makuhari Messe
    2018.02.11 (sun) Yokohama

■5th single "national" (two members per lane) handshake events
    2018.01.13 (sat) Nagoya
    2018.01.20 (sat) Osaka
    2018.01.21 (sun) Makuhari Messe

Apply here for individual handshake events:
    https://fortunemusic.jp/

If Techi remains at centre -- and with Aki-P recently expressing great satisfaction with a song he had just written -- I think this release will be a huge hit. Since the summer, I'm seeing new fans here and more Twitter posts on my favorite members.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  11. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    What the hell?! :huh:
    Theories of fans are... incredible.

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Long overdue for a new single. Long overdue!!!

But how will Techi's recent activities play a role in developing the new single? Hmm...

Whoa... That's a BOLD statement you've just said... But this could be possible, which could be big shockwaves to not only the Keyakizaka46 fanbase but the entire J-pop world...

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm crossing my finger for a new center (Pon)

Techi is a great center, but she need the rest and it's a chance to bring a new "story" to Keyakizaka-- as fans have seen the tour as the closing to their "1st act" of the "story".

New center, new kind of song, new image.

It'll also attract more attention from both media and public.

As for rumors out of the 4 the only possible one is Neru's permanent move to Kanji, with Techi graduating the most hoax of all lol. Even the people in said 2ch board are laughing at it

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the same rumour that confound imaizumi kanji with koizumi? Techi abandoning keyakizaka for school that she doesn't like?

that would leave me dumbfounded. Members showed so much love to her, how can she possibly abandon the ship during the strongest turmoil.

To me the new style has been already decided from the album. Something like tokyo tower. I don't think they can do a cute song. This is hiragana territory.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They still can but maybe not as a group, but as units like 156

16. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

That would be nice and I kind of want them to get their chance like everyone else, but I don't personally think it'll be necessary.. Keya is on their 5th single and have already established a solid fanbase and image... They've got a ton of 2nd gens who've been rising in talent and popularity, it'll be a waste to not start using them soon... Kyonko, Katoshi, Memi and Kageyuka seem like they're ready and capable of handling senbatsu status...

I personally have been thinking that some 1st gens might get dropped with this single.. Not being intentionally mean to any of their fans here but to "Me" Satou Shiori, Ozeki, Nijika are most in danger... Uemura is always in the back row but I guess she's probably safe cause she's a handshake sales monster

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

17. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Techi graduated is very unlikely , because techi want keyaki to not just become a normal idol group but an artist . And does graduation help that ? No .
    I understand if she want to take a break to focus on school and rest .But saying techi would graduate for that ........No

i don't mind kanji mix with hiragana . But Personally I still don't know the role of hiragana in keyaki . Is it an Under or not?
    Because Konno , the high ranking in keyaki said " hiragana is another group within a group ". so i just hoping for a suprise to shock the fandom.
    Possible Double A-Side maybe ?

If we talking about handshake sale, satou shiori should be safe . And I think they will keep nijika because of her dance skill. just my opinion.

18. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I don't want Hiraganas replacing any Kanji member until all of them (including Ozeki, Habu & Nijika) have had a chance of being in the front row. And Techi center, please.

19. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

I still think they won't include Hiragana members in main single this time, it will be kanji keyaki privilege like previous single. I have my own argument, management have to do it this way for momentum's sake. First, kouhaku utagassen ticket for Kanji Keyaki, this is a big deal not only for Kanji members, but for Keyakizaka as a whole. Because public still only recognize kanji keyaki atm. Second, Hiragana have their own momentum too, like zenkoku zepp tour, new tv drama, also new members joining. Promoting some top hiragana members to main single and/or sending less popular kanji members to hiragana will only halt their momentum.

Of course I don't hate the idea for mixed senbatsu, I just think it is unlikely to happen in this single. They have their own spotlights, it's just not the right time to mix the two groups in main single. It's more reasonable to mix some of them in coupling songs or new unit (like in Neko no Namae song).

Also, Katoshi just happily wrote her excitement for new members joining Hiragana this year. She said that she felt the new Hiragana could do it with 20 members. I think it's a hint that management will continue to make them as separate group, at least for a while, also maybe a hint for Neru's full promotion to Kanji keyaki.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't want Hiragana in Senbatsu either.
    I'm already conflicted about the speed of the singles/album releases because that means that "as artists" the members do not really have time to grown from one to the next, and by this I mean that sometime, to grow, you need to have time for yourself and think and feel about what you're doing and not just do it, do it, do it. But, differently from other groups, Keyaki has at least a project behind (or, right now, the feeling of a project), which 1chapter, as someone said, ended.
    Putting new people in that project, people that up until now have just this "cute" aspect on them, feels like forcing something where it shouldn't go.
    I also don't want people dropping from Kanji to Hiragana because that would really feel, after 1 album, a rejection. And while some people react to it pushing more and fighting, other lose themselves. As Kanji fan I don't want that.

Neru, I hope they definitely put on Kanji and that is that. No more kennin. It's painful watch her with hiragana. It's clear the bond mngmnt - maybe - hoped for, has not formed and the space in between is quite disturbing.

I frankly hope - miserably so perhaps - for a three people center, or w-center with Techi-someone else or Techi behind them (or a rotating w-center). I don't believe in a hiatus yet - or in her grad - perhaps around 6th or 7th if things don't get better but now is too soon because of PR reasons. She IS the one people notice when they discover Keyaki.

I also can't help but think about the equilibrium inside Kanji, seeing Uemura cry because Techi complimented her was something I didn't expect but interesting nevertheless. I don't know how third row members will take a new, costant, center.

Anyway, this is my frst time waiting for a single since I discovered Keyaki, waiting for Nogi-singles has never been this painful lol

• Like Like x 1