1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i hope hirate joins her next time~! manaka is back again in oda's showroom now

2. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Habu will live tomorrow (her birthday)!

3. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Mona Showroom ~ featuring Techi (voice only)
    Dani Showroom ~ featuring Mona (opening), camel, Naako (closing)
    Naako Showroom ~ featuring Dani
    So funny when Naako Forget to turn off the cellphone after playing Eccentric MV, her panic face was so cute...

Tomorrow Habu Showroom !!!

4. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Naako also said that Berika already promised to do Showroom with her!!! Really looking forward to that.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I live translated moments from Keya SR as usual in my Twitter, you might want to drop by my Twitter to see some of it~ Here's my opinion of each SR

• Her call for help was cute
    • She unexpectedly calls Techi and made a lot of promises with her, like 1 hour SR with nothing but games like Mozzarella Cheese and Werewolf game (she promises to teach Techi). They are going to invite other members like Akanen and Mon, and maybe Yone, so this SR might even be more funnier and chaotic than Fuu's SR last time
    • It's cute how she started referring herself as "Pippi" when talking with Techi (Techi's nickname for Manaka)

• As expected, she's good and could fly solo.
    • The camel doll, Danida, and Manaka's handdrawn towel is just lol i hope they will release the towel in official store
    • As usual, she greets Akimoto-sensei like greeting an old friend lol. "Hello, Akimoto-sensei, i'm streaming with a camel right now"
    • She got Danida as a gift from Baka Team after they visited the zoo from Keyakake

• It's nice to see Oda staying behind to support Naako, though she doesn't say anything and forces Naako to speaks (like what she did with Manaka too, gotta force them to speak so they can be better at it!)
    • Her voice is so small!!
    • Made promise to do SR with Berika
    • Said that she never went to Taiwan but we know it isn't true.... (4th leaks)

EDIT: The person who asked the question reached out to me and say that it was actually Thailand not Taiwan! Case closed!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Shida's was a mess :lol::lol::lol: After calling Techi she said recounted what she did and said it lost its fun, and Techi's like "you can't say that (on air)" lolol Shida making Techi laugh loud :inlove: Looking forward to that group game hour

7. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Habu's birthday stream was great, but I'm a bit disappointed 'cause Aki-P didn't come

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Habu's SR is the cutest, with Yuuka and Koike as surprise guest.

Oze SR is their new lowest record (48k), she and Uemu danced the original choreo of Eccentric that certainly looks interesting and more eccentric than the current choreo with all the inside jokes

• Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Habu just gets better. And (Ozeki) Rika-chan may have had the smallest audience, but she came across as a personality, to me, which she hasn't always.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i also noticed that this time, it felts like Ozeki was reserved and Uemura who did the peptalk and reaction with viewers. Funny to see that since Ozeki is doing lot of efforts to be awkwardly funny in variety while Uemura is overall timid and reserved.

I like this pairing, they look nice together and blend well.

11. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I thoroughly enjoyed Habu chan's SR. She's all smiles and her voice is pleasant to the ears. I love that they let Habu do half the SR by herself before Yuuka and Miichan raid. It was so fun when they opened the gifts, It's like a mini celebration with Habu's girlfriends it has such a fuwa fuwa feeling :cute:

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Habu's showroom was very enjoyable, i really like her~ she and koike seems to have very sweet and pleasant personalities, same as Ozeki who is surprisingly very calm and collected than her usual portrayal in keyakake etc.

& just saw Nanako has a showroom scheduled today at 14:45pm JST

13. Ranzecson

Ranzecson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yeah, Happy Birthday to Habu and a surprise from her lovers <3 , Ozeki and Rina are adorable as well. I got bothered on Oda's Sroom with Mona, its like Shida got scolded by the staff or something that she kinda lost a little bit of spirit and joy within her, by the time she left the Screen, you'll just notice she had enough or something, Hope she's alright now. please still be the jolly Manaka/Monaka/Mona :D

Yep, Can't wait for Naako's SRoom, wondering what surprise she'll bring, maybe with other playful members or a cooking tutorial, that would be so kawaii to kakuii. :D although , I thought everyone can't broadcast till 5pm ~ 12am as their ruling system :O

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ yes hopefully its not the staff fault,
    but i noticed manaka mood does seem to change in an instant almost like a roller coaster or like a "hyper kid" that suddenly gets tired falls asleep ~( like fuuchan said in her showroom).

they can broadcast during those times, but are not expected to because of school/work related, and also its weekend now :D

15. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Habu Birthday SR is very nice. Then, together with Yukka and Miichan, three of them playing around is so cute and funny.
    During they playing tongue twist, Yuuka successfully speak 'Cheese Fondue'

Ozeki room get decent number regard that she is not very popular and she lived only 30 mins. Funny to see Ozeki-Uemu pair slow response and they cannot catch up with super fast comment.
    Eccentric original dance is really great - very crazy way of putting all members personality into a dance. I would call that Eccentric ~Eccentric ver~

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako is continuing her Showroom over an hour. Mii-chan has just come to join her, bringing salt and sugar for the culinary projects she is showing us (and consuming). Mii-chan shaking a bag of ice, wearing a denim jacket, is cool. Can't hear much, as they are both shaking a plastic bag near the mic, lol. They have just created ice cream! (ice-milk-salt-sugar and shakeshakeshake).

A 2channel poster just said everything went according to Naako's plan: she started to make ice cream, it eventually worked, she added honey and other flavorings, the viewership crossed 50,000, and she ended the show promising another. Another poster called it a "godly episode." Naako as she really is. Very real feeling.

• Like Like x 1
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She actually forgot the salt, and her plastic bag even broke at one point. She already given up, but Koike suddenly came bringing salt and more ice!!!

Thanks to all the ingredients Koike brings, they finally succeeds on making the ice cream! I love happy ending!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's the show: Nagasawa Nanako & Koike Minami

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Now #1 to #6 most followers are all Keyaki with three of them haven't make a broadcast yet...[​IMG]

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    never tried making ice cream like that before~! gonna try it soon
    Nanako used:
    Soy milk(low fat) 200ml
    Sugar 21grams
    Salt
    Vanilla essence(she recommends using it but didn't use any this time)

toppings:
    Chocolate syrup
    Honey
    Kinako(roasted soybean flour)
    Almonds
    (optional)Brown sugar (she actually wanted to use this instead of chocolate syrup)

• Like Like x 1