Kodama Haruka's Birthday Project ♛ [FINISHED]

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by .SK., Aug 21, 2013.

1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Re: Kodama Haruka's Birthday Project ♛

^You mean your signature? yea, sure.

Just received alabare's PM.

2. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen

I've dropped the happy haruppi's tumblr a message with the team crwsh logo since I chanced upon the blog because of a friend's reblog. I hope whoever that's handling the tumblog received the logo well since there's no reply ;A;))^

3. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh

@SnipaKill & @Parikkuren : I send PM to you for my drawing. I don't know if HappyHaruppi receive my mail.
    Hope there will have many submissions!

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hi, I checked the project mail yesterday. Your artwork is beautiful, thank you for submitting it!

5. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Submission sent. :)

It's great that Haruppi fans worldwide can show their support through this project.

6. emily

emily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

I just sent my message to kodamaharuka@hotmail.com along with a little graphic! :) I hope you received it? XD
    If you still need things done in photoshop, I'm also willing to help you :3
    I'm really happy that there's a birthday project for Haruppi <3

7. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@tkmnwen, saw that! Thank you so much for your contribution :)

@pxminah, received it via PM, glad that Reveen saw it on tumblr, for some Reason HappyHaruppi's mail doesn't work for me, I'm not able to see any messages at all. The inbox folder is empty for me :wtf:

@kokoro and emily, guys thank you so much for your submissions and your contributions. Everyone who has volunteered, will have their names on this project as well, as part of Team Cwush if they don't mind, sugarfall as well ;) From what I see in your sigs, sugarfall and emily, your graphics are amazing!

2 days left! Please submit your messages to make this a beautiful celebration!

8. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Finally got my own picture sent in. :hehe: I left it a little late, eh? It's almost time to get editing! I had hoped there would be two pictures, like I mentioned before, but I was rained out of my second location and couldn't get back there due to my work schedule. Wahhhh...

Everyone, you have the rest of today and all of tomorrow to get your submissions in! Looking forward to seeing it all!

9. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Today’s the deadline for submissions, no specific time is given and we’ll try to keep it open until the end of the day hits internationally. If you have any messages you want delivered to Haruppi, please submit them in the next 12 hours at the very least to kodamaharuka@hotmail.com

On a side note: I'm still writing my message :^^;:

10. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

^
    sent you my message. I managed to make it in time lol. Poor editing though(I suck at editing tbh) so idk if you can use the message that I sent to you.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

Final Day!!!!
    Get your messages in ASAP!
    Let's all help to make Haruppi's B-Day a very Happy Happy Haruppi day!
    :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I tried to take some screenshots of Haruppi falling back on stage at the akb theatre for the bloopers section but its something that looks better in motion rather than in still form, oh well lol perhaps its still usable.

Attached Files:

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^The second one looks good enough XD

14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    This is re-globalized due to request, and will be taken down after a short period of time, just until I think the people that participated see whatever the project managers have to show.

I can't wait to see how it turned out. :)

15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Hey Guys!

So I know that it took way longer than expected, but we have finally finished the album for real! It is now on it's way to Haruppi as we speak and we couldn't be more proud of the effort we all put into it. It took us some time, mostly because we're all inexperienced in all of this, for me personally this is the first "online" project I've ever done in my entire life, working with people across the world can be challenging, but nonetheless really fun and rewarding; I got to know a lot of new and amazing people because of this project and for that I'm thankful. After this, we now know firsthand the real requirements for running such a project, have a better estimate of time and how to manage it, as well as knowing how to overcome the other design issues which slowed us down. Next year, hopefully, we're all looking to do an even better job and start a lot earlier to make sure the album is submitted on her actual birthday.

That aside, I can't thank our Team Cwush members, Reveen, t-motion, emily, kokoro (who was basically our savior, she translated the whole project) and Parikkuren enough. Because of your hard work our dream of making a strong foreign fans appeal to Haruppi came true after all, and in return we get to reward Haruppi for her hard work with this book. I've also said it before, but I was really pleased with the amount of participants we had and the submissions we got! This was HKT's first international, forum wide community project, moreover it was centered around just one member, and even if a lot of those participants weren't Haruppi oshis, they all took the time to make us some beautiful messages. So yeah, a huge thank you for everyone who participated and made it possible to have a 35+ page album.

Without further ado! ~Kodama Haruka's 17th Birthday Book, 2013~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Cover (front & back) + layout.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Preview of some of the pages.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the lineup of the album's pages if anyone's interested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Again, I can't thank you all enough for dedicating your time for this project, Let's all meet again next year!

Regards,

[​IMG]

16. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    The album looks awesome! Thanks to Team Cwush for giving us the opportunity to send our messages to Haruppi like this. I'm sure she won't mind that it's coming in late. She'll be happy to know she has fans in almost every continent. :)

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Holy ... :worthy:

What a work of art. And what a level of production quality. It's one of those projects that you begin with, an idea, without knowing how it will end up. Then a lot of things and people pop up along the way and make it into something unforgettable. I'm glad that I could be a part of it (even when I'm just one of the drawings). And you bet that I'll be a part of it next year! [party]

Big thanks to everyone who took part in this. [bow] Making sure Haruppi never walks alone.

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^That's EXACTLY how it happened XD Started off not knowing where it will end up, but in the end we made something I couldn't even imagine. It looks really professional yet has that fan made touch into it. That is all thanks to our amazing graphics experts.

And next year hopefully were looking to set some standards and have some aspects that will be carried on and constant in all releases to make them really related, like a series or something XD

I'll take you on that bet XD Actually next year we're hoping to enlarge Team Cwush by a lot more than just a few members [rock]

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Being one of the project leads on this was exciting, interesting and yes at times infuriating, some times it seemed like we'd never get it done but we did and it looks fantastic, I'm glad to hear that other people think so too seeing as I was in charge of choosing the printers and getting it produced and I managed to not mess it up [sweat] :awesome: . The mixture of anticipation and anxiety as I got the parcel from the UPS guy was unreal, my stomach was in knots lol.

There was an enormous amount of hard work put in behind the scenes and every aspect was talked over in detail (sometimes too much! Lol) and we got some luck along the way with the quality of helpers that volunteered their time and skill to get this project looking as good as possible, we can't thank everyone enough! Also thank you to the Stage48 staff who allowed us to get this project seen by as many as possible on the board.

There were mistakes made thats for sure, primarily as Snipakill said we started way too late and underestimated the time it would talk to do various things. Added to that none of us had done a project like this before and we were spread over several different continents and time zones added to the problems. But now that we've done it once it would be a shame not to do it again next year and do it with proper planning so we can make it even better.

The most amazing thing about doing this was seeing the passion and creativity of other fans in action and the love and care that they put into their messages and pictures. Thanks to Kokoro everything has been translated into Japanese so Haruppi will be able to read all your thoughts and wishes and this will mean a lot to her I'm sure.

I should mention that while I would love Haruppi to mention the birthday album on her G+ it's possible that she might not be able to because of management so please don't be disappointed if she doesn't acknowledge it, the most important thing is that as a fandom we gave this gift to her. However if she does mention it I'll be over the moon haha :yikes: :lol:

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    :banana: :banana: [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] :banana: :banana:
    I am a DANCIN' man!!!

Seriously though...

To the folks of TEAM CWUSH,

GOOD JOB LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!!!!!!! [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

The book turned out amazing. Really really nice.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now, while it may have been late this year, it's alright. For the quality of work (excellent), this being the first year of the project (the first of many I hope), and having a small team (of highly dedicated fans), I am proud of the effort you all were willing and able to put in. Just make sure to take the things learned making this fantastic and apply them next year. I can't guarantee any thing that far ahead. But hopefully, fingers crossed, I will be able to help out next go around. If only the allowed video submissions.

@SnipKill, @Reveen, @Parikkuren, @T-motion, @Emily, @Kokoro,
    Thank you, once again for the hard work, and magnificent results! [bow] [bow] [bow]