Manabe Anju (Anju)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by lionel90, Sep 13, 2020.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Manabe Anju 2020.jpg

Name:
    Manabe Anju
    Kanji: 眞鍋 杏樹
    Nickname: Anju (アンジュ)
    Hobbies: Karaoke, shopping

Joined NMB48 as 7th generation member on 20/09/12

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Song from little mermaid during YNN 24-hr broadcast

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  3. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    So Anju is bad at reading kanji,

the girls are playing a console port of the 90's visual novel game Twilight Syndrome and reading the part of the characters yukari (mikana), chisato (wakapon), and 90's gyaru girl mika (poorly read by anju). the characters resolve popular urban legends, like bathroom ghosts, dead soldiers, and strange old men while dealing with alienware such at payphones, sony walkman, and pagers.

the full playlist here

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuZjENXsmzQIr_FNAYgfpWHrxJohSr6RE

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    repeatedly missing her cue to start the program. proving herself to be the latest tensai member

• Like Like x 3
  5. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    NMB48 has another diamond
    Visual, vocal, dance, and if there is ever another sports meet, a champ, her only weaknesses are she reads Kanji worse than I do, and haunted houses

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRnVtSgq/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I agree, she is great and the only thing she is lacking yet is... popularity - as it often happens! She's certainly very far from being a fisher so it's a bit hard lol. Thankfully at least her pictures have improved a lot recently.

would be really nice if she could get a break through the singing competition. She always struggles a bit to stay on beat in these karaokes, she is probably not yet very familiar with many of the songs lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Anju was on the Teppen mahjong game for about a half hour before midnight. I'm glad some members still play. I've only played a hand with kotochan so far. The app has gone through several seasons but the player base is very active. If you played any actual mahjong (not the tile matching memory game) the ricchi style is easy to pickup. I don't see a thread so I'll try to set one up for the game, with some basic rules.

https://twitter.com/anju_manabe0610/status/1443220074228183043?s=19

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Anju is one of my favorite of 7th gens in NMB and probably the member I noticed first because of her singing in the 7th gen intro (I explained here already ^^) I'm glad that she's in the singing competition this year! I just hope that she makes good song choices because it's really important to go far in the competition. Her voice is so nice! I hope a lot more people get to know her after the competition >.< also I like her personality, I saw her in shows like NMB's American Quiz and 'Sadano Haruka Presents' (you can find all the links here with subs) she's kinda awkward and funny haha. I just watched the videos posted earlier in this thread and I love the one when she didn't get the right timing to say hello XD The other video is funny too with Wakapon and Mikana, actually I found that there is a part 1 of that video (so even more moments where Anju couldn't read kanji during the live stream haha) it's here:

Btw I like all 3 of them so it's nice seeing them having fun together :cute:

Also, Anju is on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@anju_manabe0610?

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :ome::ome::ome::ome:
    She is AMAZING!

Attached Files:

11. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I pretty much enjoy watching her showroom sessions. I especially like the way she thanks people at the end of her sessions, it's like "Mr. XXXXX, arigatou gozaimasu...arigatou gozaimasu; Miss XXXXX, arigatou gozaimasu...arigatou gozaimasu".
    That repetition is cute :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  12. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Anju's 17live

at around the 10 min mark she talks about her unique fashion. She loves foreign clothes, cosmetics and she want clothes from Paris. In Elementary her mother took her to Europe (at this point she learns from comments that Paris is in Europe ww) and New York for clothes, and anju momma speaks good English. I think this explains why anju's clothes are unique (couture maybe), and more suited to an older woman not a teenager (last year, when Fuuwa was ranking members by their scent, Fuuwa remarked that Anju smells good, like a mom). Anju momma sounds about 10x more interesting than anju ww.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/anju_manabe0610/status/1491924892878782464?t=pWqaWBwFQcGZR-iYiYxgvw&s=19

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 1
  14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
  15. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Anju's teary-eyed SHOWROOM. The 6th gen vs 7th gen NAMBATTLE show ended with the 7th gens (anju, aipi, yoshino) completely sweeping the 6th gens (karen piro, deguchi, okamoto rena), wada miyu MC. Despite winning the battle, anju felt the need to apologize to the crowd because the final performance was suika baby by all 6 contestants, according to Karen, Anju practiced this song the most, but when the time came to perform, anju completely whiffed the choreo and lyrics. It's really too bad because the funniest moments of this NAMBATTLE performance was Anju being classic Anju and blurting out totally wrong answers and being an all-around goof.

The NAMBATTLE this time was 6th vs 7th gens and the contests were
    1. black beard pop-up pirate game
    2. hot potato (this was hilarious, karen vs anju, aipi screaming everytime anju had the "potato")
    3. mom quiz, cameron sent aipi and deguchi mothers a l'enquete (survey) and members had to guess what the mom's answered. (it was during this quiz anju was cracking everyone up because for some reason she thought she knew what the mother's had answered)
    4. wolf game (tldw)
    other highlights:
    • Misaki got to flex her english skills again.
    • wada miyu read most of the script kanji wrong and is a terrible MC (shiroma told us miyuu was ponkotsu). other 7th gens were like "you're 25 yrs old right?"
    • Karen's piro piro magic cursed her own team.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Anju's new profile picture:

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

18. x_lambs

Twitter: