TV / Radio Mechaike Dokkiri: Takamina Fake Scandal and Graduation (2014/12/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Chanandler, Sep 10, 2014.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Puni Not all but many things that happen are scripted, and that's for sure even graduation messages.

2. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

So Takamina officially announced her graduation, days after a dokkiri graduation announcement? I get the timing with the 10th anniversary theatre performance, but it somehow is a bit diminished. Damnit Mechaike!

3. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

By far one of the most entertaining AKB shows i've seen. The reactions were an emotional rollercoaster and Takamina's acting was brilliant. Well done...great way to pick.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  4. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    idk I'm thinking.... the reason her acting was SO brilliant in the dokkiri, because she knew the time will come really soon?
    and that was real tears.

5. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    she said her tears came out because she positioned herself like she really got caught in a scandal and forced to graduate

6. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Btw, it must have been Takamina who was running for the railway station in Aitakatta MV? But who was the other girl?

7. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

What the hell?!:shocku:
    The decision for the announcement was made in late October?
    Doesn't that mean that they knew very well of the sequence of events that were going to happen? First the Dokkiri and then the announcement, just two days after?
    Who does that?:rant::rant:
    Michaike staff said that they new nothing about the announcement.
    What it is going on here??:asdfgh::asdfgh:

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

and what's the problem? of course her graduation was planned beforehand, as she is key figure and can't graduate whenever she wants.
    Machaike doesn't have to know about it.

9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

What? You don't see the problem?
    That means that, at least AkiP (I don't know if Minami had any saying in the matter), knowing the date for Minami's announcement, collaborated in a project where that same topic was the central issue. Didn't tell Mechaike staff and turn what was a very amusing dokkiri into a ## (I don't even know what to call it).
    Not to mention that they put the girls, for the duration of a week, through a emotional nightmare to then, after two days, confirm it as being true (with the exception of the scandal, of course).
    I personally, find it very offensive.

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Then you must be very sensitive. Of course Takamina and management knew beforehand. I'm pretty sure it's been at least a couple of years since Takamina and management planned her graduation for the 10th anniversary. Even us fans expected it.
    I don't see any problem here. I really didn't expect a nice comedy show to bring up so much controversy. Honestly most of the comments from the previous pages are laughable, but sadly it seems to be the norm here now. Do any of you even think that this show -which is made to promote the girls- would display anything that could bring any negative attention to the group? I'm having the hardest time trying to understand the the thinking process of some members of this forum.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

have no idea what are you talking about and what difference does AkiP knowing make :rolleyes: the prank and her graduation announcement would still be the same. even if she'd announce it later.

12. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

What I would say to you is that such general statements like the one you just made, deny the people that you are complaining about the opportunity to explain to you what was their line of thought. Maybe if they could, you would have a better chance to understand them. Of course, this implies a will to actually understand.

Regarding what you said about my comment: You seem to be missing the point. I'm not talking about the date of her graduation. Even I was expecting her to do it at that time. I'm talking about the fact that the date for the announcement was decided weeks before the prank. In reality that placed Minami in the very awkward position of giving a goodbye speech to her peers, to later on say it was all a joke and them, a few days latter, "it was only kind of a joke, I'm graduating but just a year from now". Even Mechaike staff, that seems were caught by surprise, felt the need to say something about it.
    This is what I find offensive. Either they could avoid the dokkiri, change the person or postpone the announcement a few weeks. I don't know, maybe to the end of the year, something. Just to avoid this sequence of events.

13. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

It would prevent the very awkward situation in which Minami ended up. Knowing that she already had an announcement date and, none the less, telling her peers that it was all a prank.
    Well, it turns out not everything was a prank.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

still don't understand what is so awkward and offensive. neither is Takamina, nor AkiP, obviously. oh well... *shrug*

15. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The only thing that would make me really really really pissed off is that if the last song she'll ever center as an AKB member before her graduation is as the center for the Dokkiri7 song.

I guess the offensive part of it is that it seemed that they let the members gone thru an emotional rollercoaster including the graduating girl Minami. It seemed that they played with their emotions and let them see the "what-ifs"/worst case scenarios. Being in that situation for a week atleast lessened the burden or distress that they may feel upon Minami's true announcement. But still let us not forget that the dokkiri was done within the last week of November. After being relieved of that incident, the truth finally came in. Reality strikes them that indeed Minami will be graduating. Maybe that explains the reaction of Yuihan when the dokkiri came in because Minami already talked to her before hand.
    I guess Aki-p made her experienced everything before she graduates like facing a scandal with a man that would never ever happen for real.

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

AKB is multi hundred million dollar business - and to management and investors that what it is first and foremost and what they get roasted over if they fail. Things that can have a big impact on that business are of course well planned. Graduation of Maeda and Takamina well known in advance.....and the timing of Yuko's graduation spaced out to keep the ship sailing well.

This was just a good prank....I liked it, especially for the younger girls and Sae. I think it also shows that Kojiharu, Miichan, Sasshihara...starting to look dated.

Look forward to the next dokkiri...not too far away I hope....and something really strange...

17. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Good to see that you have inside information. Thank you for sharing It.:hehe:

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

in cases like this, there is no need for inside information, common sense alone is more than enough))

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    According to @tkmn_world translations, the mechaike staff didn't know a word about the real announcement, in fact, they took it as a reverse dokkiri from Takamina (Indeed the Dokkiri center for this!). Also, as the elder trio must knew about this, even more reasons for they didn't falling in the dokkiri.

20. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Thank you for point that out.
    In my analysis of the dokkiri i pointed out that my biggest disappointment was Yui's reaction. This situation explains why that was.