Members you hated, but now love (or vice versa)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Oct 20, 2011.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    At first i hated Ryoka because she was pushed even thought she failed to rank after she was pushed even though she managed to rank in herself without a push whatsoever. Byt after she ranked 32, suddenly my hate for her is gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ikoma: Love -> Like -> neutral
    i used to Ikoma big fan, one of her keyboard defender. But i'm getting annoyed when she being kennin with AKB. I was love both group equally, and fan of their rivalry gimmick, i'm fine with collab but hate kennin. My love for her just gone after that. Still like her. But when management still push her no matter what while ignoring other girls who younger and have better popularity growth, i keep loing my interest on her. I'm neutral now.

Akicha: meh -> love
    she's cute, but not type that make me fall in love at first sight. But her smile in KimiSuki change everything. I love her. She had hard time during her transfer period in JKT. She lost a lot momentum. lost a lot of fans, but i can hate her.

3. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Start to view in a better light Miki-chan, at first I didn't like her dance style, despite her great talent (saw her perfectly dancing in 48show dance tutorial) she seemed try to much on stage to be super genki. Now i think she found the right balance between precision and crazy fun

Inviato dal mio D2303 utilizzando Tapatalk

4. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    This is a little different but when it comes to Mayuyu I'm a bit bipolar.
    There are times that I really like her and other times that I hate what she does.
    (presently on the like side)
    It goes back and forth, I don't really get why...

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    For me, I quite dislike her when I rewatch AKBingo or any MV that shows Mayu in her "idol cyborg" and "I must be no. 1" era.
    Which is a bit ironic because I feel sad now she doesn't get no. 1 be it in SSK or in Team B song (her expression is a bit lonely in "Koi wo Suru Baka wo Miru")

6. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I liked her during those early "idol cyborg" days, definitely hated "i must be no. 1" it felt like both her and management was trying too hard to make her akb's new face post acchan, I felt like she wasn't ready for that. I switched back to liking her around the end of 2014 when it felt like she has eased in to that role naturally and not by force.

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^uh huh, it comes to annoying when I remember how hard Mayu wanted to be Acchan's successor. Love her so much as her own "center style".
    Idol cyborg era is just...meh. she's extremely cute, yes, but she was being fake imo, compared to how she is now. She looks more content as herself after UZA then ease herself and show her true beauty and gracefulness after So Long. SayoKuro is the first time I saw Mayu's smile seems so genuine.

8. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Kitagawa Ryouha: Meh === > Like === > Absolutely adore

I never dislike any 48G girls, the closest I came to disliking one is probably Nishino Miki because... I simply don't think acting all hyper is good for her down the line.

9. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I really disagree with all the hate on Sakura, she (in my opinion), is just a normal girl trying to shine and whenever I see her on TV/Variety shows like HKT48 No Odekake, she seems like the most eager to not get the most attention such as helping out with camera duty and helping guests on the show. And if I do recall correctly another dream of hers was to become a doctor/nurse and it just seems like she genuinely wants to help people out. She gives me hope and that's why I believe she deserves the double center in Kibouteki Refrain with Mayuyu

10. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I've been watching recent AKBingos and they've made me fall in love with Nishino Miki whereas before I only knew her as the girl who wrecks the balance of the stage while dancing. I still don't dig her performance style but she's filling a much-needed niche and reminds me a lot of the second gen. I got Sayaka vibes from her attitude on AKBingo and it was refreshing.

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

"Help get the most attention". You mean trying to get attention of fans like you to think that she's a kind, pure, and innocent girl?

And to add on to what the person said about why he/she disliked Sakura, remember that show where Sakura was trying to "showcase" that she sucks at sports? Even Mayuyu had a slight cringe in her face. Also, that sousenkyo speech. What's up with that. Does she really think she can beat any of the Top 5 from this year (or any year TBH)? Does she really think she can break a Dasu and cry to climb to 1st next year? To be quite frank, that's just plain childish. I honestly don't see anyone bursting out in bitter tears when they've gone up in ranks especially in Senbatsu (I'm not talking about 61 going into 60 but a 7 going into 6).

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Matsui Hikari why are you so hateful though... Sakura is no different than the majority of 48G members LOL... so what if she has a chara for variety. All members have it. Do you really think Mayuyu is a cyborg and Paruru is salty or ponkotsu? these are chara too and they've said/done things to go along with their chara for the sake of variety. and to say that everytime Sakura is nice, it's to "make her fans think that she's kind and innocent" what? So she can't even be nice without people saying it's fake? Like there is absolutely "no way" that this girl is actually nice and kind to others. no. Not possible. :rolleyes:

I don't see what's wrong with her speech this year, if you see the translation. Members have cried over positions before. Like Jurina/Mayuyu when they were younger. it's not new or surprising... Sakura is young too. Her speech has nothing alike with Dasu's last year speech. Sakura just said her feelings and thanked her fans. It's not even like she cried loud or anything, it was just some tears. and isn't surpassing the other members' ranks the point of elections? That's what all girls aim for. but of course, how dare Sakura wish to beat other members and rank higher! she should wish to rank lower so she can please her antis. Makes total sense...

Like I get that some people won't like some members, it's fine. But those reasons are just... you could just say that you hate her. Trying to justify it by using things that other members do as well... if it only piss you off when Sakura does it then it means you just hate her regardless of what she does.

13. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Lol I totally agree the Sakura hate is real (edit), and at least the way she is doing it is better than causing scandals and such

14. Matsui Hikari

Don't put words in my mouth. Dislike =/= hate.

Sakura, herself, knows when she's nice genuinely from the bottom of her heart and when it's an act. There's no point in further discussion. However, you can't just claim that she's ALWAYS nice.

There's nothing with wanting to rank high or higher. Taking it for granted is the problem. The same with Jurina. There's so many people that wants to be ranked 6 and 3 but those people that were in those positions wanted 1st for a couple of years and is fustrated about their position.

Yeah...tears...bitter tears...tears that she think will make wotas feel bad for her and vote for even more next year

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Matsui Hikari Where did I claim that Sakura is always nice? The previous user just said that Sakura is nice, and not as bad as people say, but you told him that Sakura does that to make her fans think that she's "innocent". So basically you said that there's no way Sakura is honestly kind and nice. Sure, Sakura herself knows when she is genuinely nice and when she's not. Same for any other member. So I'm not sure why you're here saying that when Sakura is nice, it's only to make her fans think of her as an angel and that she is actually faking it. You have no idea. and just like for any other member, fans have the right to assume that their kind behavior is genuine, there's just no reason to claim that Sakura is faking it. or else all members are evil and faking it.

I still don't see how Sakura's speech or the fact that she cried a bit means that she took her ranking for granted? She ranked 7th, did you expect her to wish for 6th rank? Members who rank 6th aim for 1st, so why is it weird for a member ranked 7th to aim for a realistic rise to top 5? She took nothing for granted. and her tears/speech didn't look/sound like she wanted to make the fans guilty. Only someone who dislikes her would analyze it that way.

and again, for half of the elections you have girls looking dissapointed, if it only bothers you when Sakura does it then it's probably because you simply dislike her to begin with, it's not because of the things she says/does, since it doesn't seem to be an issue when other members do it. LOL.

16. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    Hmm I thought that's what this thread was for. Why do their opinions need to be rationalized?

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Voightkampff I don't mind if someone dislikes a member, and yes this is what the thread is for. The initial user who said that they dislike Sakura didn't bother me, but the other user's comment did bother me because it was just hateful so I wanted to expose some of the double standards here. That's it. There have been discussions in this thread in the past too, so it's nothing wrong.

18. Matsui Hikari

No wonder why Mana was on full defense over that little thing I said

"Sakura didn't become my #1 48G oshi after that, but she is my #1 HKT oshi since 2012 <3 and now she is one of my main favorites in the whole 48G <3"

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm confused. What are you trying to prove here? Did you just stalk my account for this? You could just read my siggy and Sakura's name is there. LOL. I don't know what you're trying to do. what does the fact that I like Sakura change in what we discussed? Nothing. This is your childish attempt at making me seem over-defensive, right? because you don't know what to say to my last answer to you? So typical.

20. Matsui Hikari

Lmao. Seems like you're new to the mobile version of S48.

The same doesn't apply to just you. If anyone """"attacks"""" another's oshi, they would go on full defense. If it was someone they are "meh" about, they wouldn't even give a f*ck no matter how ridiculous the statement is [hehe]