Members you hated, but now love (or vice versa)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mayuyu i think because when i saw her at the first time so look like a doll [wonder] and she has a weird voice....but more longer her voice is kinda unique and her appearance is giving more a new character in AKB48 so now i like her so much :blush:

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I really disliked Kodama Haruka from the very beginning of HKT till recently, she really grew on me, she's a very cute nice and energetic girl. I really feel bad for her not centering HKT anymore.

3. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

at first i didn't like acchan because she look like the typical young signer who has talent but claim she's bad just to get complimented more... and the kind of girl who would be loud and too childish at the wrong moment... but i was bias since i worked alot with young singers like that... but the more i watched shows ect... I realized she was pretty awesome and not like i thought she was...

I also kinda didn't like NyanNyan at first because i always saw her when they nail her for being an air-head... but it didn't took long to understand she has an awesome philosophy of not to worry about stuff and have fun.

4. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Takamina was probably my most favorite member above everyone else in AKB, but to me she resembles my ex-gf in a lot of ways, and while I don't hate my ex-gf by any means, it's not like she can be my oshi at all. Takamina's still in my top 15 though so yehhh.

5. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

6. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Hated --> Like
    Jurina

Disliked ---> LOVE!WORSHIP!
    Sayanee
    Milky

Kami-oshi --> Disliked
    Tomochin

Liked ---> Hated
    Paruru

7. miyakagu21

miyakagu21 Kenkyuusei

I first I thought paruru looked scary, I still think she does sometimes HAHA but she's very cute and I enjoy watching her perform!

I used to think mayuyu and yukirin were just whatever but I began to like them. Mayuyu is THE perfect idol as well as yukirin. their expressions, idol-professionalism, stage-presence, they got it all! they don't mess up as in they never lose that idol aura

I also always wondered why people liked yuko so much. but the past year i've realized that she's such a down to earth person [along with sayaka/okaro] and she has such a good heart.....I feel like she's very open minded as well and she's not afraid to be herself even if she's weird. but you know, that's what I love about her :D

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ATSUMINA FOREVER <333333
    and nyannyan, ricchan, nacchan, reinyan, renachhi, miorin, minarun, harugon, sasshi, yukirin, mayuyu, tomo~mi, akarin, miruki. THAT'S RIGHT

akb48 forever<3

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

^I agree with you there, but I really don't think Mariko is in a position right now to graduate even if she wants to. Yes she seems like she's become indifferent to AKB's activities in general and that's usually a good sign that someone is about to graduate (I felt that about Tomochin anyway and it sure happened, never showing up to the theater seems a pretty good sign) but Mariko was just relatively recently made Team A captain, I think that basically pressured her to stay in the group longer.

Mariko is really popular as a person, her twitter followers seem to suggest that at the very least. I don't doubt for an instant she might be bringing in new fans and keeping old ones with AKB, and it was a good move for AKB management to tie her down like that. But the question is, I guess, how long does she have to stay before she announces her graduation? My guess is at one of the big concerts in summer, she'll have been captain almost a year and that's probably long enough.

Well aside from my thoughts on Mariko, I'd like to add my own contribution. I used to be really indifferent to Moeno and Myao to the point where I honestly didn't care if they stayed or went, even early BINGO episodes didn't really sway me. But recently seeing them in TV shows and stages I have come to like both of them a lot. It's too bad that I'm just starting to like Moeno and she's graduating with the rest of the lot that's shoving off later, makes me wonder how long Myao is gonna stick around though. But both of them can be quite funny and outspoken, both qualities which I adore in people.

9. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I have to agree. But with the amount of graduations, she's probably not allowed to quit right now - I'd say this is probably the case with some of the other girls.

I'm kinda a little sick of Jurina atm. I was indifferent, hated her (because of her push), warmed up to her (hard worker and adorable) and now I'm going down hill again. Personally, with the amount of girls and KKS there are, there is no need for anyone to "double team". She should be an SKE girl - its just a bit irritating to see her everywhere is all...

10. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

love/like >>> dislike or least favour
    paruru for me..im not hating her or anti her coz thats not gonna make my life good & waste my time only & just make me more negative person..it just something about her everytime she talks or give her opinion make me dissapointed about her..still i can see enjoy myself enjoy see her face coz she is cute & beautiful girl in japan..but still everytime i got know her nowadays after her big push..she just make me turn off..i really love her as a actress especially in bakaleya :inlove: ..but mg3 i dont want to watch it at all coz i can see myself cringe.. :hmm: (im sorry paruru fans)..it just i like paruru more before her push.. :^^;:

tomochin..ermm..i dont know..she is the 1st girl in akb that make me interested..since myself dont know much about japanese girl..i see her hebirote..she was so gorgeous & look beautiful & i thought she was mix..(thanks to kuroki meisa)..i dont dislike her just her ranking went down coz i got to know more member..one of the disappointing is maybe she didn't impress me especially in her live singing..although her tone voice or recording voice was suit my taste..she like paruru of course in my case coz i really enjoy herself in the past than the present.. :^^;: but still today she is of course one of akb girl that have good fashion sense & beautiful

least like >>> loved :inlove: :inlove:

yuko..1st time i see her butt in hebirote & agree with akb anti..back then..she was the 1st girl that make me want to know akb more & officially become fansfans..never though she was pervert & cool & cute & beautiful & sexy & awesome girl..she caught my eyes ever since the rivalry between her & acchan..& of coz beginner pv..the way she dance & kick..so cool & badass..i just like girl like her so much..she never make me feel dissapointing ever since i become fans..

yukirin--the angel..mother of mayuyu..thanks to mayuki..i just wish to see mayuki news nowadays coz i dont want feel somthing negative about them..please God.. [angel]

like >>>>>> ultimate loved :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

mayuyu..i dont care any negative comment about her coz mayuyu never fail to make me still love her..i will look forward to her good news in future.. [party] [party]

11. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Hated: Yokoyama Yui. Now she's tolerable.

Hated: Minigeishi Minam. Became tolerable. Now I admire her courage.

Hated: Sashihara Rhino. And she still needs to GTFO.

So yep. For me, no one has quite gone 180....except

Ono Erena: Saw her at Anime Expo 2010. Thought she was a bit annoying during self intros. She became my oshi of course after the show....and then she graduated 2 months later :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its been so long since my last post here....

I usually ignore KKS since there's always the danger of losing them the instant they failed the test, its almost like a gamble. But, I did an exception, for now.

That would be Omori Miyu, I like her voice when she sang 'Romance Kakurenbo' in 1830m. I used to remember her as HRP's Shizuoka-oshi, that's all. But 'Romance Kakurenbo' would not be enough, it was in Team K's Okinawa Koen when she did an awesome job with keeping up with Team K, that really etch her into my memory as one of the girls to follow, she will one day shine in AKB48.

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I used to dislike Sashihara Rino, found her to be damned overrated. But now after listening to Soredemo Suki da yo and seeing her in HKT, she's actually quite a good member tbh :awesome:

I used to dislike Sakuratan when I first saw her in UZA, but now kinda like her :D

On the contrary, I used to kinda like Haruppi...now I'm just indifferent towards her.

14. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

I thought I've posted here before but apparently not [wonder]

I used to really hate Sasshi because I couldn't understand why she was everywhere. I don't find her particularly pretty, and the way she speaks irritated me a lot...Also, out of all the members who had solo singles, I thought she was the least talented (hence her hetare character). When I saw a live performance of Soredemo Suki Dayo, I disliked her even more because it really sucked. LOL. But now, I don't hate her. In fact, I think I like her a little bit now because despite her hetare characteristics, she does have something that she's really good at, which is MC-ing. She knows what to say and how to make things interesting especially for the shy kids.

Milky- This was only for a short period of time because her overly flirty personality was a turn off. I love her now! She's a really charming performer.

Paruru- I used to really like her. She was somewhere in my top 10 but honestly, that was just because I found her to be super cute. Now, I really dislike her because of her attitude and because of some things she said in interviews and just the whole shio/salt thing. I just don't think it's acceptable to act like that towards fans, no matter how thankful you might be for them [shake] And I don't think she's as cute as before anymore haha except for photo shoots though. She's photogenic.

Ricchan- I've always thought she was really cute, but never really paid attention to her. Now she's one of my faves! She's funny, versatile, etc~ She can pull of cute and cool really well. She's quite good during performances as well.

That's it, I think. This got a bit too long :^^;:

15. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

lol u really say the same thing i'm feel about all of the member u mention especially paruru & sashii.. [hehe]

16. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    yep. I used to hate her because I knew her as that ugly greasy little girl from SKE tainting the covers of oogoe diamond. (really though, those covers were horrible.) then I saw her in an AKB PV and thought "he I've seen a picture of her, but I can't remember who she is...she's on the cover of UZA" and after I found out she's jurina I was like "oh crap, I'm not supposed to like her!"

but what REALLY sold me on her was the Beginner PV when she throws that javelin triangle spear. that girl has got the POWER. speaking of which, anyone wanna make a GIF of that scene? I lost my gif making technology.

17. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

God help me, I used to hate Paruru, but lately, she has been growing on me--something that I NEVER thought would happen. Now I look at her and think she's at worst odd, at best cutely awkward, which is pretty endearing. Life is funny sometimes :XD:

18. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I didn't hate Tomo~mi at first, but I did think she had a bad attitude when I first saw her on AKBingo. I later learned that she is actually a very nice girl.

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Disliked ------> LOVE

Jurina (didn't get her appeal at all and mgmt love shown towards her was extremely annoying but eventually I let it go and realized she's an amazing, talented performer and her personality is charming and fun)

Neutral----->Annoying

Milky (shortly after her scandal, I have no idea why but she just started to grate my nerves)

Liked----->Disliked----->Neutral----->Liked sometimes----->Like all the time

Yukirin

Neutral----->Disliked----->Neutral--->STRONGLY disliked----->Sometimes I like you (when you aren't salty)

Paruru (really hot and cold on this girl. She's a weak performer, I hate her attitude towards fans and some of the things she's said in interviews have made me go "ARRRGGH GTFO" but in variety she manages to make me smile and go "kawaaiii Paruru!" and I love when she's paired with Tomochin so I dunno)

Neutral----->LOVE

Yuihan (she has the most beautiful smile, talented, and sweet as honey)
    Sasshi (funny as hell, love her voice, and I think she's gorgeous)

Love like a oshi----->Indifferent

Miichan (the scandal and the way she dealt with it was regrettably the cause of this change)

Disliked----->Loved---->I get it, you're center but I'm sick of seeing you everywhere

Mayuyu

Loved----->I'd say GTFO if you weren't already leaving

Chiyuu (this shouldn't require any explanation)

I know exactly what you mean.

Sayaka oshi reeaallly turned me off from her when I first entered the AKB fandom because all they seemed to do was feel up the single threads with moaning of "why isn't Sayaka in senbatsu?!" Her scandal happened around that time and they kept the moaning up and even started attacking some members that were trying to offer their support so it just put Sayaka on my shit list for a good year or so. Then I really started paying attention to her in stage performances and I read about how she stood up to that one fan that gave her a rude gesture so now I think she's really awesome and cool.

I was neutral on Haruppi but now her oshi have been getting on my nerves lately about the centreship thing. I didn't want to be insensitive about it but it's hard not roll my eyes at all of choruses of "poor Haruppi" when she's still at the front of the single, leads a B-side unit, leads Team H, still showing up in plenty of magazines and centers most promotional work that doesn't involve Meru. There are girls who have gotten much worst treatment and shaftings from mgmt so it's just hard for me to feel sorry for someone who is clearly still on the mgmt priority list. I really don't dislike Haruppi though, I thought I did when I first started paying attention to HKT but I realized her personality coupled with her looks just took some getting used to.

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I had to lol at this. In her early days I always thought MatsuiJ's hair looked unwashed. But now she has found the right shampoo and become quite a handsome young idol.

Nito Moeno, at first I didn't think she was cute, now i think she is gorgeous.

Suzuki Mariyannu, I thought she was so beautiful in the 1st Janken taikai, looked like Keiko from Kalafina, now she has disappeared in shanghai. :(