Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Because I don't think that Sasshi wants Sakura to get 1st unnaturally.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    as HKT fan, of course I want Sakura win the next ssk. but I don't understand why sasshi should endorse Sakura when she's already in the higher level of 48G?
    Mayuyu endorsed yuiyui because yuiyui is still unknown for general public. and I believe she'd do it because management said so.

and don't forget when Jurina asked Sasshi to compete again in the next ssk, but Sasshi rejected her and remainded her that there is a strong rival from Hakata she should worry about.
    that was an indirect support for Sakura.

3. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Eh, is it true jurina want sasshi to compete again in next ssk? For what?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I guess because she thinks winning against Sasshi (which would be beyond unlikely) is more satisfying than only getting #1 because Sasshi stopped participating and Mayu graduated :hehe:

5. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Because Jurina is masochist. :awesome:

6. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    more like she wants to make her winning memorable and make great impact (like sasshi beat yuko in 2013)
    ehmmmm, i wonder about that

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Isn't that basically the same?

8. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    haha, i guess you're right
    but, if jurina want to make her winning satisfying, hopes sayanee come back as her rival and i hope sakura become stronger too.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Jurina's competitive and she wanted to compete again vs sasshi and also mayu.

Re sasshi, I think there's a big difference between generally endorsing someone for you to support (mayu to yuiyui) versus specifically asking your own fans to spend money/vote for someone else. I think sasshi is just showing that she values the money fans spend to vote for her and doesn't take lightly what it means to ask fans to spend for someone else even if she personally will support sakura. Probably similar to yuki not actively asking her fans to vote for mayu. But, I hope sasshi finds a right balance between wanting to retain the crown in Hakata and supporting sakura and other HKT members vs. being considerate to her fans. It's not yet the campaign period so there's still time for something to happen hopefully.

Re sakura, if her mind is made up as opposed to seriously considering for this to be her last sousenkyo, I hope she makes it clear with a more definitive and wider-reaching medium rather than expressing her intentions to a few people and then leaving it to them to disseminate the information to everyone else. Hopefully she reconsiders, is convinced otherwise by management, or wasn't 100% certain when she expressed her intentions. I'd hate for the next sousenkyo to be her last but I guess we have to assume that this might be her last.

So my personal goal is to vote more than I've ever voted before and to definitely use all my votes for sakura, instead of sparing a few votes here and there to other girls (sorry other girls).

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is what I think will happen, if Sakura really has intentions to make this year's elections as her last elections:

• if she ranks #1 this year, she will probably stop participating in elections. Ranking #1 will give her lots of opportunities that she needs. and it's her big goal so if it's achieved, she can forget all the pressure and stop being in elections. (I also don't think she will stay as idol for super long time. so yeah this would allow her to graduate anytime she wants like in her early 20's).
    • if she ranks #2 (the automatic rank she should get this year, if no one surpasses her), I still think she might stop participating in elections. She might accept this rank as her last rank (it's a good rank, though her dreams wouldn't come true). elections became a burden for her, it's obvious. I think she might just stop for her own sake, even if she ranks #2. or, management will convince her (or force her LOL) to participate again for the #1 battle.
    • if she ranks lower than #2 = someone surpasses her, which I really really hope doesn't happen, this would hurt Sakura very much. and I think in this situation, she might decide to participate again so that her fans can make her rise again and that she can end on a good note. But I really hope that this never happens. She never ranked down or got surpassed by someone and this would really hurt her feelings ._.

Now I agree that if this is Sakura's intentions to stop participating after this year, she should say it to her fans directly so that it's clear. because saying to just some people, and having the word being passed from mouth to ear, it ends up being unclear, there's a possible misunderstanding, and it stays as a "rumor". I also think she should say it soon so that the fans (not just the ones here) can get ready for it and save money to make her win. or else it will be too late ;w;

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't think she can say it clearly, as she probably didn't consult the management about this yet.
    Also, I still do think Sakura will participate in the next SSK, but she is so fired up for this one that she's telling the committee she may not to have them, plus the fans, more fired up about the thing.
    By that, if she really gets 1st place, she might not want to risk it and stop participating,
    and if she is 2nd or lower, she can just give the excuse that she hates to lose and wants to try again; which I know by heart that fans won't complain.
    So, here's our mastermind girl, who is going on about SSK since last year, hand-making a piggy bank on SR, trying to get Sasshi's fans' votes, etc etc...
    Oh my god I love her so much.

And I'm not complaining. She's doing whatever she can to get that place. And I will do everything to get her that place too, so will the fans, I hope.

So hey there silent-readers or fans who don't vote in the SSK thinking 1 vote doesn't matter.
    It does matter.
    I know that just like last year, there will be someone in Stage48 selling Sakura votes so that you don't have to go through the trouble to order and stuff.
    That's why; please don't lose your hope in Sakuchan, and please vote for her, even if it's one vote.

Let's get fired up!! :1st:

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Shirase Miyuki

it's true, Sakura is really ready to do anything to get that place ;w; She made so many efforts in 2017 elections too, actually every year she makes efforts, but now she never increase much in votes and she doesn't increase in ranks (her ranks increase have been because of higher ranked members not participating).

in the past 2 years especially she worked very hard to improve her dancing skills, to give better performances, she even tried to do more cool songs. She tried having more fangirls through IG, and all the photos she posts there. and now she tries a lot to improve her singing and have more singing performances. I can tell that she is not satisfied with the results though but she really tries her best and she is improving so much everytime T_T

For 2017 elections, her poster and appeal video, and also her promise to fans (if she reached the rank she wanted), they were all great. too bad the result still was normal, nothing special happened. I think she was dissapointed for this even if she doesn't complain over it (well, she respects the fans' hard-work).

and now management is not pushing her a lot anymore since last elections already ;w;

She really has to try anything at this point, and I really wish for her to win T_T I think the elections pressure is affecting her a lot more than it was for Mayuyu and Jurina (still the case for Jurina) because these 2 actually have a lot of self-confidence so even if they got obsessed over the win, they still could handle the pressure. But Sakura she feels more affected by all this and it's obvious she thinks about it too much. I just hope she achieves her goal and be happy ;w;

She needs to find self-confidence again and show a more cheerful image that will make more people notice her and motivated to vote for her.

Let's hope she wins either this year or next year. I write so many long posts in this thread LOL

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No, I think Sasshi wanted the gaps between the top members of HKT get closer and for there to be more members capable of getting into high positions in SSK senbatsu after she leaves. She said it pretty clearly I thought in the HKT documentary but the prospect of getting 3 members into the Kami 7 was blown out of the water with Haruppi's injury and now with her on full hiatus the prospect of her entering SSK let alone getting a high placing seems remote. Plus instead of rising into Senbatsu Mio fell out of undergirls which was a shock.

The next highest place HKT member last year was Tanaka Miku at 28 there's a huge gap between her and Sakura. HKT needs someone from MioMeruNakoMiku to get a drastic increase or for someone new to come through, so is it better for Sasshi to support Sakura or HKT in general? Sakura fans will have one opinion and other HKT fans will probably have another.

Also regarding Sakura saying or not saying it's her last SSK, it can go either way. It could galvanise the fans into pushing her harder or it could demoralise fans into saying "Why support her if she's not going to go on?". It's a tricky one.

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    I think it depends whether one believes the trickle-down effect of having the number 1 ranked girl to be in HKT is better than for everyone to rank 3-5+(?) places up. There's probably more impact if the votes (if there are going to be some sasshi votes) are concentrated on a few girls (preferably the ones at the top even if it doesn't include sakura) rather than spread out to everyone. I thought the original idea loosely floating around before was for sasshi fans to vote sakura and nako -- which would give you the possible number 1 and another HKT girl in senbatsu.

I think the effect is bigger if sakura herself is the one trying to get her fans fired up rather than the voting committee. But if the intent is to be unclear so as to allow running again an option, then that's what we have although isn't it a bit dishonest? And I think bigc was saying this was quite some time ago so she's had time to consult management if that is what's needed.

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think if she doesn't win 2018 then she will announce graduating before 2019 ssk. Even if she wins, depending on if they push her again or treat her as they are doing now, I think she will graduate also.

She is no longer a pushed member. It's clear the girls they push and the ones off the list. Furthermore, unlike Sasshi or even Mayuyu, Sakura doesn't have the popularity-power to push her own way in the media world and AKS is not going to help her. At this point its better to sign with any agency rather than stay in AKS and just be benched forever until she volunteers to graduates.

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Not sure what everyone else is getting that she's not -- latter half of the year was sasshi's sousenkyo win and then mostly mayu. Center? She doesn't center HKT singles but she's always in the number 2/3 spot. Always has a good position in an akb single. Lead character in the akb-drama even though she lost the title match (to set up season 2?). Maybe the impact of the drama is a little different as the screen time was distributed a lot.
    She doesn't get solo concerts but that's because she can't sing that well (in the improving department though). And then she has enough clout now to tone down her bikini appearances and was even allowed not to participate in the 2nd live wrestling event.

She's kinda limited in the actual talent department right now so it's a bit risky what she'll end up doing outside of akb. I think she needs to grow her popularity as a 48-group member a bit more. And she's way up there in the "importance" list behind sasshi, sayanee, yukirin, the general manager, and maybe jurina if jurina wins the ssk. Anyway, I think she's very smart and whatever she decides to do will be the best thing for her.

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I actually love Sakura's acting. I don't think she can match the abilities of Oshima Yuko for example, but sa she gets more and more opportunities, I'm sure she will get better and better, as she has the talent needed for becoming a good actress. And well, she's got the looks too, so.
    My only complaint is that it has been a WHOLE year and there's still no news on her PB. I blame it on the fact that she doesn't have an agency yet, which I'm very angry at, as well.
    They're doing to Sakura the same thing they did to Mayu; when she passes 20, they find younger 'new-gen-ace candidates' and push them. I was frustrated when it happened to Mayu, and now I'm very frustrated that it's happening to Sakura. Except, she's not yet that popular, and the public still doesn't know her that much. So I'm indeed angry that her push is so half-assed. At least they should've pushed her until she reaches Jurina-popularity.
    And also, we're talking about pushes, but we're forgetting the fact that; AKB doesn't do much nowadays. There's no new drama to get excited about, no big concert, only variety shows (which Sakura doesn't participate and I have no idea why because she is supposed to be working, but on what exactly?) and handshake events. She still appears in a magazine now and then, and music-shows, of course, so I kind of blame her lack of push in AKB's lack of recent popularity.
    Besides, we know last few months (before January) has been all Mayu-focused, because she was, you know, graduating, and her next-gen-succesor thingy aka. Yuiyui has been pushed (which is a half-assed push too, imo). So It's probable that when things go normal AND AKB has more activities, we will see more of Sakuchan. I hope so.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You know 95% of members would love to be able to complain about a "lack of activity" like Sakura has....

19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah that's true :^^;: Some of those members are my oshis, so I understand.
    That's why I'm telling these in a Sakura thread, where most people are Sakura-biased[hehe]
    So I'm talking with only Sakura in mind, that's all.

20. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

For me lack of activity is like an outside drama/movie, more cm jobs, etc not within the group
    You see if Sakura can get a role in a famous drama/movie that can stick to her all the time, the general public will know her more