Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Haha, I think you may have a tendency to think that management is always orchestrating events that happen. I think mnet just needed to film more episodes since it is a weekly show and the 48group trainees needed to promote teacher teacher adn conduct ssk activities. Anyway, just like how many fans here don't care about korean-sakura (sakura's korea-based activities), many koreans might not care about japanese-sakura. But I agree that a few thousand fans just buying 1 cd each to vote for lower-ranked members in ssk would create a significant impact. Hopefully nako makes it to the final group so we can compare what happens with nako having PD48 versus miku concentrating on japan activities only since the two are almost the same.

Back to sakura, I really like how she said that she liked going to the nekkoya lessons -- I guess she really would like to improve her singing and dancing especially after seeing the korean trainees. On another note, while episode 2 was made for koreans watching to like sakura, I think they weren't showing something that sakura isn't. The words she was saying, her sentiments, her determination, and perseverance -- that's really how sakura is in my opinion.

I think a lot of people in the produce thread can't get over the A that wasn't an A even though it was explained why it turned out to be an A and then the re-eval sort of solidified it (as did the actual nekkoya performances). Overall, I think the korean trainees got stricter grading while the japanese trainees got graded a bit more liberally (to make allowance for cultural differences) -- some of the Bs and Cs for the japanese side were comparable to the Cs and Ds being handed out to the korean trainees.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Well, yes that's just what these type of shows are, but imho it gets so much better because the 48 girls are in there. And imho it should be positive for Sakura and the others to get out of their comfort zone, get some training lessons and meet people of other nationalities.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    so fake and shitty that you sat through and watched both seasons, right? [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No.

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

That's the 48G standard - people watching because its free doesn't matter in our system. If they didn't vote then it doesn't affect SSK.

This is top 16:
    1. Matsui Jurina (SKE48 - Team S, 194,453) (↑2)
    2. Suda Akari (SKE48 - Team E, 154,011) (↑4)
    3. Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48 - Team KIV, 141,106) (↑1)
    4. Ogino Yuka (NGT48 - Team NIII, 81,629) (↑1)
    5. Okada Nana (AKB48 - Team 4, 75,067) (↑4)
    6. Yokoyama Yui (AKB48 - Team A, 67,465) (↑1)
    7. Muto Tomu (AKB48 - Team K, 62,611) (REENTER)
    8. Oba Mina (SKE48 - Team KII, 53,998) (↑18)
    9. Yabuki Nako (HKT48 - Team H, 51,620) (↑28)
    10. Tanaka Miku (HKT48 - Team H, 50,175) (↑18)
    11. Souda Sarina (SKE48 - Team KII, 48,671) (↓3)
    12. Takahashi Juri (AKB48 - Team B, 48,100) (↓1)
    13. Mukaichi Mion (AKB48 - Team A, 47,485) (↑4)
    14. Yoshida Akari (NMB48 - Team M, 46,837) (↑2)
    15. Furuhata Nao (SKE48 - Team KII, 45,688) (↓1)
    16. Homma Hinata (NGT48 - Team NIII, 39,241) (↓3)

Jurina is not popular on P48 but she whoops Sakura. Even Akari, who is not on the show, whoops Sakura. Nako and Miku aren't popular on P48 but they made senbatsu at 9 and 10. I see nothing here out of the usual. Nothing pointing to p48 popularity raising or lowering 48G members.

I didn't say she would not get anything out of it, she is most likely going to make the P48 group. My point was it isn't a good move for 48G and Japanese carrier. I'm still waiting for positive results in that direction. People are forgetting who Sakura is and what AKB48 is. Sakura is #3 ranked girl in the most Popular Idol group in Japan - that's a lot of power to get jobs. The reason she doesn't get more acting roles is because she isn't very good at acting(yet?). On the other hand, there is no guarantee or meter to know how popular P48 group will be in Korea or Japan. Specially in Japan I don't see to many job offers other than some CM work, but she was getting those thru 48G anyway. P48 group is unlikely to reach the popularity of 48G in Japan so I doubt any gain in jobs do to popularity in a Kpop group. Most imoportant, I don't see p48 producing offers of dramas or movies because if any studio wanted her they'd hired her by now, she'll have to get better at acting for that to happen. The main plus I see that is possible is an agency picks her up because of P48 and that leads to opportunity she didn't get with AKS. AKB is good for the girls, AKS does little for them.

I'm on the 48G and Jpop side of the fence when it comes to what is a good move. If ultimately P48 turns out good for the 48G girls, I'll applaud it.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

If anything, I think sakura’s blue chip value has gone up because of her popularity in korea.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Check out Twitter and search for Miyawaki Sakura in English or Hangul (Korean) and the posts are just endless. It was nothing like that before PD48. Another surprising thing, the vast majority of Kpop fans are supportive of Sakura. I feel like this is a different reality :shock:

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  8. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    BodyRoll-chan is powerfull.
    I'm so happy for her.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    But you see, just then the show hadn't even started.

10. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yeah, also from what I saw, there's dozens of Korean digging old HKT and AKB videos just for Sakura

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bingo

Bingo Member

[​IMG]
    here is the video clip. Sakura...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Lol, do you (or anyone else here) know where that's from?

Just saw the Tokyo Ongakusai perfs and sakura sure has improved her dancing. I know she has already improved months ago but seeing 4 different perfs of the upgraded sakura really emphasizes that she has powered up imo. She's much more smooth in her movements and it's great to see.

• Like Like x 1
  13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I'm surprised no one has posted this yet !

if the video does not show watch the video here

Almost 5 minutes of pure Sakura goodness

Is it just me that I derive some pleasure seeing smirking Jurina all the way in the backrows? :shifty:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    She's watching if sakura is dancing properly -- j/k
    J's actually in the 4th row and we don't know where the cut-off is between A and B so she's minimum B and have some possibility to be A. So in other words, she's not too far back.

But of course center is a very big position even over the other A-ranked girls.

Would have preferred for J not to be seen in saku's fixed cam though as there's a bit too much of juri/saku going on lately and one has to be mentioned/considered every time there's something going on with the other. At times I just want to enjoy what's going on with saku without having to factor in J in the equation and vice versa.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    lol Jurina throwing bunch of appeal on Sakura fancam but not on her own fancam, it seems a different video take, should've set the lens focus on sakura and let the others get blurry

16. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

guys. .can anyone tell me why did sakura cry at the end of the show (produce48). .
    are they scolding her because she is the center which doesn't fit to her ( or made an error) . . .

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She’s being scolded during rehearsal because she’s not doing a good job as center for Veryx3

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    ENOUGH of this P48 nonsense... Japan is what matters right!

Did anyone figure out how to VOTE yet?? I left the 'bread crumbs' in 3 Stages. Elimination is coming. Thanos will snap his fingers & 1/2 the Trainee's DISAPPEAR - lol.

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The trainees: I don't feel so good.
    *Gets eliminated*.

Hmm...
    I think you need to sign up for a certain membership in order to vote.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Since Day One Ish... I thought you knew son... :cool: