MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    That seems to be the case although I thought it would be nice to have core supporters first before expanding to the masses. Masses are a bit fickle, hit and miss, and likely to move on if something else is trending. But it could be that that's the method abs-cbn is familiar with. Anyway, it seems like it's becoming less 48-like as it goes on.

I guess it depends what kind of group it will be although I'm not too sure about the flawless talent part. But yeah, she's not your typical j-idol-group center.

2. miramirajane

miramirajane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanikawahijiri
    Sorry guys but I can't see Eunice as the center of the group. She's already a favorite member of one of the advisors, one reason that I'm not rooting for her. And yes, she's talented because she's already exposed to the public before the audition started. There's a lot of aspirants suitable for this position as it will be the face of the group and it will get the most screen time for their singles. I don't want to see her face all the time as @GATX105 mentioned, she looks old and like big to be in the center :glare:

• Like Like x 1
  3. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Trying to locate the top 48 aspirants that have their own youtube channel besides Eunice and Ash.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

4. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    The real question is; Are those 5000 voters still exist when the time comes or is Eunice still part of MNL48 when the time comes?

• Like Like x 1
  5. ikumai88888

ikumai88888 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thoughts:

1. The process is already taking too long.

2. I don’t have a problem with Eunice being in the group but I don’t prefer her as the center, hopefully they’ll find someone that will appease everyone.

3. mnl needs to think about establishing the group first before they can even think of ssk

6. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I highly doubt ABS CBN is even profiting from MNL at this point. I really wonder what is taking so long.

Center is still management choice, and she already has support from the mgmt. The only way for her to be replaced is not winning the favor of fans during debut, low handshake sales, or just having less physical fans than others. But rn, she has already secured her spot in MNL so nothing much we can do about that.

They should sell a single first to see how many people will actually buy the cd. Given the rampant pirated culture of the PH, we have to wait and see.

7. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    It is highly likely that Star Music(ABS-CBN's recording company) will be MNL48's label

8. sela48

sela48 Kenkyuusei

No offense but literally who is voting for Tin? She gets so many votes but out of everyone in the top 10. She’s the only one that I don’t find interesting/special.

And I’m also getting frustrated with Sela’s votes. It seems like she’ll just never enter the top 10. If it’s that hard to get in the top 10. How did Sheki manage to get so many votes all of the sudden? Anyone else find this suspicious?

• Like Like x 1
  9. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well we all have different versions of special/interesting. I am not interested in the 3 girls you mentioned tho.

As for the votes, I think other girls have a hard time increasing their votes because they aren't attracting anyone new anymore. Like in FB, all those saying "vote sela" have already probably voted for her. Which just means that she doesn't have a significant increase of fans every week (or day). As for Sheki, she might have done something to get a lot of people to like her. You may not like her, but others do. Or you know, cared enough to dl the app and vote. The votes they have on the app approximates the number of fans they have. So if you have no new fans, then no new votes for you.

Edit: This is also the case with Ash's votes. They never even seem to increase even though she has fans every where. That just means there is almost no one new in her fan base

10. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

They are being paid by Hallohallo for the air-time they're giving to this whole thing. Everything that concerns air-time on TV is paid (ads, promotions and such). There might be some discount on the rates because HHE and ABS-CBN is in a partnership, but nothing is free because ABS-CBN doesn't own MNL48. They've been allowed an massive amount of leeway in how the selection process is going, but we don't really know who pays for the lessons, the coaches, the set and the girls' food and transportation. Might be a 50-50 agreement.

Uh...her fans? Some girls just has that ability to attract new fans. It depends also on how her family and friends help her out.

11. sela48

sela48 Kenkyuusei

Well I mean out of everyone in the top 10. I feel like Tin is the only one who hasn’t gotten airtime or was ever “highlighted” during the show. She’s also not active on social media so I just don’t understand where her popularity is coming from. I guess most of it is from her barangay? Didn’t mean to come off hateful. Sorry guys lol

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    some of the commenters here. she has talent, looks, x-factor... she is more than enough for center lol. or would we waste her like we wasted akimoto sayaka just because of her built? pls

13. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Is this about Eunice? :|

14. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    can someone edit mnl48 wiki for the top 48 picture together with paulo kurosawa?
    thanks for the response

15. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Alice, Dana, Ecka, Grace, Mae, Ruth, Sheki and Tin are visible today.

All Top 10 have performed today since Monday. The remaining performers starting Thursday will be those from Rank 13 below.

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yup

17. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hmm well everyone has reasons why they don't like someone. We just have to support who we want to support, right? It's up to Eunice if she can change what haters think about her and up to the viewers if they want to be open-minded. We still don't know how the mgmt will treat them because their 1st gen isn't even final yet so in my opinion, there is no use stressing out what other people are saying, yet.

I do hate the long ass audition process because people will get attached to girls that are not even in the group yet, which is the main reason we are having heated discussions all over the internet on who should be or should not be in it. That is just sad.

18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    except what they hate is Eunice's posture or body. if it's talent and attitude... she got them alr. it's funny when u have to ask who I mean before providing your legitimization 'coz that means ur view would change if it is not Eunice?

19. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nope, I just wanted to make sure coz I might mention her name but she wasn't the one you were talking about. #anxiety

For all those people who judge people by their looks, they will always be there. You can find them all around S48. They will say "this girl looks more like a comedian than an idol". It is really common and we can't do anything about it.

20. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Almost no idol in the 48 world escapes from receiving body shaming comments. Eunice is no exception.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.