MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thank you for your kind words :) I hope they don't include the top 200 part based on likes because Im waaay behind now but if ever they would still consider me I would try my best :)

2. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Since we're already talking about our oshis, I'd also like to bring up your preference/what you're finding for in each applicant, besides than the ability to sing or dance. Like, are you looking for an applicant with a good sense of humor? An applicant that can play an instrument?

Personally, I like applicants who can speak Japanese/trying to learn Japanese. I want them to be able to cater the Japanese audience as well. ^o^

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Personally, i don't really care about how pretty a girl looked like. Or how well she can dance and sing (before they debuted), or how many instruments they can play, how good their acting is, how many language she can speak, etc.
    Looking at all my oshis / favourite members, i think i always fall for those with wonderful personality and the naturalness she brings with her.

4. Pochiii

Pochiii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Hello everyone :) I'm a newcomer and I really like MNL48 (even though they haven't debuted yet). I like applicants with the determination to overcome her insecurities ^-^ I appreciate people who hones their talent and I also appreciate people who work hard to have the skills. If you're talking about her visual, well I like it to be natural and of course, she is pretty inside and out.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  5. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I failed to meet the deadline xD but still I want to share these candidates. Most of the applicants I've chosen were already featured. But I decided to pick these two because they are so under rated compared to some of my remaining chosen applicants.

The first one is Rimikan, I don't usually like applicants with no video and I'm glad she have one xD She stated that she can write lyrics and I hope she will use that skill of her to compose upcoming songs of MNL48 ^^v And the second one is Reinn, she have this japanese look and she's the shy type one(I love shy type xD). When my account was still under review I asked her some question concerning about it since she also have the same experience. And that's the time I learned how passionate she really is.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  6. iseak

iseak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I Can't find your oshi :<

upload_2017-3-2_3-18-3.png

7. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ohmygosh, my bad. It's Rienn. Typo T^T

8. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

@Mosachi Rienn is your oshi? She's the one who got her account deleted or something right? I frequently check out her account XD She looks ike someone from a particular K-Drama that I watched. I can't seem to remember what tho :confused:

9. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's a misunderstanding. Ashley is my oshi xD But I adore her personality. Her account got deleted thats why I seek for her advice when mine was still under review, fearing that the same scenario might happen to me xD Her face seems familiar to me too, maybe I'll ask her if she have ever been on television.

10. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Article is up. I'm on mobile and it's a pain to post links but just visit back2gaming.com

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

11. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Am I the only one who's worried because my profile was never under review? Hala what if that was the basis of who gets chosen shems

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Kinda (well, very) OOT, but can anyone translate this??

"Oh!!! half Filipino ka ba???
    hnd kaya pwede un?? i mean sa Indonesia nagtry karin??
    i hope dont feel bad about my message :) <3 Thank you :)
    And also Good Luck :) <3"

So far Google Translate isn't helping at all lmao
    I don't know if this is allowed if it's not then sorry:( but if yes, then thank you in advance!!!

13. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    "Oh!!! Are you a Half Filipino? Isn't it prohibited? I mean, you also tried out in Indonesia?" I think this is ittttt

14. dunkindonato

FYI the rules do not state that you have to be Filipino. Only that you have to reside in it.

15. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    That's scaring me... I was never under review too but let's think positive :) Nothing will happen for thinking too much :) Go Coeli!

16. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

You're not the only one. A few months back I remember a conversation about that. So I kinda got worried. Pero let's pray that it's not!

17. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I hope that's not true!!! I'm rooting for you, you know xD I guess they stopped reviewing the account when the first month of 2017 came. Because the second account that I made, two weeks after the first one was putted as "under review", is still there. Though, I wish I can learn some way to remove it because it's kinda disturbing to see two account at the same time xD

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Oooo i seee
    I thought he/she wrote something offensive coz he/she added "sorry for my comment"

Thanks for translating!!!!

And yeah, i thought the rule was that you need to reside in Philipphines, not be one, right?? So there's a glimpse of hope for my sister^^

19. dunkindonato

Yes, as I mentioned, an applicant just needs to be living in the country. I've yet to see foreign applicants though. What is your sister's name?

20. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Are you Indonesian? Why don't you let your sister join jkt48? Did she failed the audition?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.