Movie / DVD [MOVIE] Documentary of AKB48: The Time Has Come (14/07/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 6, 2014.

1. elt22048

elt22048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Twitter:
    eltonjpt
    It was sad watching Yurina not get called, though they should have also featured Chikano Rina being transferred to JKT, too! I can't believe they totally left her out, even though they featured Sato, Ayaka, and Karen. I was really sad watching Rina not called until the very end, and I can only imagine her feelings. Heartbreaking.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She knew she was going to JKT.

I was one of those who expected her to rank in UG (same with Naachan). :^^;:

But when the election started and I saw girls bombing around (Yagi, Kuramochi...), I just didn't know anymore.
    It's still impressive she managed to get to 36th in her second election. And I wonder if management has some gimmick saved up for her before the election to push her even more.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I was one of the few who did not think she would rank in UG, and I am a big Makotin fan. But I was in the minority on that one.:XD: I thought 36 was a great showing for her first ranking.

I don't doubt management intends to push Makotin heavily as we get closer to the election. Likely see her with a good spot in the senbatsu right before, and tons of magazine and tv appearances leading up to election. And I will be glad to see it all.:D

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    WAKUWAKU JAPAN 1st Anniversary
    Documentary of AKB48
    Premium Screening Party & Talk Show with AKB48 + JKT48 (i wonder about AKB member)
    16th of FEB to 18th of FEB
    At CINEMAXX PLAZA FX Jakarta, too bad they not include "the time has come"