Nakada Kana (Kanarin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story with 14 pictures.

"This time, Nakada, Murase Sae (NMB48), Nagano Serika (AKB48), Yamamoto Ayaka (NMB48) played a 6-hour live broadcast with the title of the regular mahjong program "Let's take the top eye!" The winner is determined based on the total points acquired during the broadcast time. Nakata who won 180900 points won the championship.

When asked why she was interested in mahjong, Nakada said, “I was doing a stage called“ Joshiraku, ”but at that time there was a line called“ Countering. ” "It's a rakugo stage, but mahjong terms come out and I don't know what they mean, so I'll search for the time being. But I don't understand what they mean by reading the explanation. I thought I couldn't understand it if I didn't understand it, and I was interested because I learned the rules. "

When asked about the fun that mahjong feels, she replied, “When I started to enter mahjong, I was a beginner, but it is still fun to play mahjong. “You can win even for beginners, but the more you do it, the more fun it gets, the more fun it is.” I think the fun of mahjong is that it's fun forever or never ends. ” It seems to be fascinated by the depths of.

alw44o-SBHbq5ZRFGvskRyewDyZar2kLRepPSCsMI-0.jpg

ZTD0i66D8XE5xXQyV-PFth6uQLrJ7bntBoLDzWq794Q.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1904650

• Like Like x 2
  2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Nogi uniform makes her so regal. I think it's good that she got to lead the show now than if she were to won the last competition. I'm happy that at least she'll be in Nogi for a bit longer!

Murase Sae should be very busy enough right now post-PD48 and her fashion line, so maybe that's why they are looking for another host?

It's very interesting that she got interested in mahjong because of Joshiraku!

:huh:

3. chip chad

chip chad Kenkyuusei

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i watched the almost 6 hours contest. I play mahjong but not of the Japanese variety, so I have some knowledge of it , since the basic rules are quite similar.
    my impressions were Kanarin is a very intelligent player(as expected of the Brains Queen), she took her chances to snatch the lead, and once she did, she chose her play carefully, not taking risks even if it means sacrificing her chance to win(because others had better chances during some stages of it). this is not the beginner Kanarin few years back, she seems quite a player on her day.
    Well played and once again congrats.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I think she should host/participate in more variety shows, just like Kazumin :cool:.

Any idea why she is not as popular as some of the other Nogi members ? Could one reason be that she is too smart and alot of guys there are put off by it ? :glare:

6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's never really been pushed, except very early on - Oide Shampoo etc. Same with Hinachima. And many, many others. Including 90% of 2nd gen. Which absolutely sucks.

7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Sorry to say, but it might be about looks.. Second is about chara

Akimoto isn't the best visual. And she's smart like Nakada. She's even smarter by making a chara for herself.

I respect Nakada a lot tho. She's one of the best performer in Nogi. Her dance is captivating. She's incredibly smart. I hope she goes to university so she can expand more her career progression.

8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Yeah i think nakada won't be at the top chain by look-only among nogi, kinda slow burn type of beauty, but look also relative measurement-- well, ktk, as we know.

I think it more when thing rotated back then she been sidelined for too long. Even her revival was quiet short time, before overwhelmed by newcomers. But i guess she got pretty neat as cult figure in nogi history --the unlucky one, hence fortune nakada :hehe:-- as She got a well round of strong personality among fan.

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Can it be because she lacks the kawaii chara ? Such as even if you are smart you have to act dumb kind of thing to impress alot of guys o_O ?

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    her eyes is so pretty.

11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

guess again it still relative, as for acting dumb or childish or cutey or innocent are just like japan pop culture 101; But for example Nanamin not need that instead of a well package "dominatrix"

12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I have never thought Hashimoto is seen as "dominatrix" (strange the way you put it that way but it makes sense!). I second to the fact that Hashimoto Nanami, although being smart, her chara is not that of a smart idol. If we should put a name to someone smart and putting a kawaii act, then it's Yamazaki Rena.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yeah trap mself with lingo there
    Nanamin always has that sadistic manner meet calm appearance, and that make her kind of dominating cool presence, something like that. The best for M guy :D.
    Renacchi i believe is quiet restrained if we to compare her with like himetan that goes full throttle.

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The mahjong show will now be called "Kanarin no Toppume toreru kana?"
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2795/index-j.html
    https://twitter.com/tbschriripon/status/1217375738250153984?s=21
    the guest players and the nogizaka46 guest members(like the guest NMB48 members previously) who will act as MCs and get rewards/punishment game based on her results, will be announced at a later date.
    edit:
    ok, the guest commentary member seems to be Kiichan for the 1st episode at least . the MC seems to be the same as previously, former NMB48 member Mita Mao

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Perfect! Her ritual to make a sentence like that in her blog titles have now starting to pay off.

16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine blt graph. "vol.51" making-of video which features Nogizaka46 members Nakada Kana is available on YouTube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  17. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    That was an awesome first episode of her new mahjong show. Kii-chan's enthusiasm was quite refreshing. やcちまえ!

18. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I dont have much to say...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Lol I just watched that five minutes ago.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kanarin no toppume toreru no kana episode 4 was broadcasted yesterday. till now , out of 4 episodes, she was top 3 times, means only one punishment game for guest member so far. Taro sensei also said she's going on a bit of too good a run at the moment that its a bit scary.