Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the thing is, himetan is not a great singer unlike suzuka who is one of the greatest in idol scene. and to compete in visuals, you know that nogi got japan's most beautiful girls, so it would be really hard for her.
    but now with maimai and nanamin grad, she would likely to fill the gap of those two, which is great.

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's just not true. Suzuka has more of a chance to flex her vocals and got ahead doing this but Himetan is still great and could probably catch up within a few days of proper vocal training.
    They have the same vocal genetics (not assumed because they are sisters, it just so happens to be the case this time)

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Sorry, but you are wrong on this. Himetan would scold you for saying it. Koba (BM's manager/producer) was inspired to form Sakura Gaukin's heavy music club later BABYMETAL because of Su's vocal power at 12/13. Himetan has a nice voice but she doesn't have the power and range of her younger sister. More vocal training could improve Himetan's vocals, but she'll never be at Su's level. I'm confident Himetan would agree.
    As for the Genetics argument look no further than the Jackson 5. Five brothers all related, but the youngest one (Michael) had better vocal and dance skills than the older 4 and it wasn't that close.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like Himetan, but I also think that she needs some serious training to improve her singing. When singing live, I think her pitch went all over the place.

Now that she'll be getting a more frequent (if not permanent) senbatsu place, I hope she'll really work on it.

5. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I would have to agree, Himetan doesn't have the vocals Suzuka has and might not even get any close even if she try, which isn't a pity at all really. She's a good singer, but Suzuka is just better. She has openly admit Suzuka is better at singing, I think that's in early Nogizaka, Doko? episode. But she never quit even when her little sister passed and she didn't.

About the popularity thing, again, the edge goes to her sister even if Himetan centers multiple times in the future for Nogi. I don't know how popular Nogizaka is in and out of Japan, compared to Babymetal with their gigs around the world, that means something. In Nogizaka, there are many girls a fan will talk about before even thinking about Himetan. With Babymetal, easy to say Suzuka comes first into mind. But like I said, it's no reason to feel sad for Hime, both sisters are giving their best to succeed, but both don't see the other as a competition. Besides, recently when Himetan was asked, if she'll form her own idol group, who would she want to do it with. It's no surprise she mentioned her sister.

7. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    As a huge Babymetal fan, I'm admittedly biased. But no matter how far back you go, Suzuka was always more comfortable and confident on stage.
    And although I'm sure their ASH training helped them, Suzuka's stage presence is NOT something you learn in school. I'm saying this as someone who's seen her perform lots of times.
    However, I do think Himeka is the prettier of the two. So the genes weren't distributed completely unfairly ;)

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Himetan is not only pretty. She has this smile that will instantly brighten your day. :^O^:

9. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Suzuka's can be dangerous ;)

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

In Japan these are maybe like twins... Or wery low different...

At age seven Su was just 2. At one talent think...

Anyway, not bad girls who father was freelance musician only....

11. NyanNyan's Pet

There's a resemblance, of course they're siblings. Looking at Nandome PV class picture, at afar, I see a bit of Suzuka when I look at Himetan. Sometimes I think cute Himetan is prettier, but sometimes Suzuka can easily look so beautiful. Anyway I'm a fan of both, so to me it doesn't matter, just wondering if the eldest is even prettier :XD:

It really shows, Suzuka's voice/performance has more in it,

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Couldn't hear much from Hime, even during her Sakura Gakuin days I notice that's the way Su performs.
    Btw, Himetan got this habit when she close her mouth, I just find this cute, like once you see this look,
    [​IMG]
    :v:

12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    dimple game strong since birth. heh

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Pardon?

Anyway...

14. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    she has very cute dimple(s), presumably since she was a baby

15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Just stopped by to say — actually BM isn't that big in Japan (and if that sentence made you sing, I feel for how old you are). Nowhere near as popular as Nogi, or even as well known.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

So lovely, all grown up :inlove:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Last Under construction, She looked sad, not into it. I wonder whats wrong?

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are you read her blogs?
    Maybe these helps?

Or are it only plot?

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't read blogs. I find blogs boring because blogs are about saying things to make themselves more popular.

I thought it faster and more accurate to just ask here.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    But maybe once in a while, the member will actually say something interesting to let her fans know her feelings. Like maybe why she might be feeling sad during a taping of NogiChu. Blogging makes the reason come straight from the source rather than from fan speculation. Although she hasn't posted anything about the episode, she still may. Himetan usually is good at blogging the way she feels.