Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

I want to see it, I want to see how she deliver such words to. I wanna feel the atmosphere there

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ... as far as I'm concerned, I am looking forward to Aruno-chan's return to Nogizaka. Forgiveness is a virtue and a true sign of humanity in human beings (erratic in nature by default) ...

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She bought a new pet, a long-haired hamster.
    Her pet's name is Deep Impact.:rofl:Is it from similar movie title?:)
    But, she calls it, Fuu-chan.:D
    It seems that she is pretty funny+weird. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

5. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ... now THAT is something that infuriated me...! How dare you Nakanishi Aruno to name your pet hamster after my number 1 Keyakizaka/Sakurazaka oshi???

HOW DARE YOU???

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

I just hope for next single soon
    Its will solve everybody here

• Like Like x 2
  7. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Looking forward to her return & Koujichuu intro and also I heard that she appear to have lost some weight in Omitatekai & had image change by changing her hairstyle the other day, I actually rated Aruno quite highly when they were first introduced.

It was annoying how management worded her intro as UNPRECEDENTED SINGER when they had Ikuchan and still have Runa & Kubo but I found something interesting & looking forward to her Star Tanjou
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is that really her? From the name, hometown, and age it looks like her. And, the age could be she went to sing there quite recently. It also could be other people use her name, but if that was really her, that was amazing to get that score. Second of the whole country ranking.
    Yes, her appearance on Star Tanjou will be the place where we can see her singing skill. I look forward for that.

9. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I don't think it is impossible. It is obvious that she really could sing. Looking forward to her live singing performances from here on.
    I also watched this.
    It was really funny because the top 3 are always at the 99% to 100% range and Yuuri wondered if they are cheating by playing the song in their mobile phones and feed it to the mic.
    He also complained about the 3rd placer being 7 years old with a 99% score while he, the original singer, couldn't do it LOL

10. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Documentary from the official YT channel
    (Video got deleted)

Last edited: May 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Nice One [hehe]

12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My Japanese are too inadequate for understanding the documentary, so I'll wait patiently for the subbed version. However, no language barrier is enough to block you from feeling the warmth from these two pairs of eyes: Obaachan and Ojiichan filled my heart with all sorts of nice feelings and anticipation for this sweet child...

A human being that shows acknowledgement and respect to their projenitors is certainly a good person. I said that too many times that we all make mistakes or say negative things, not only during our adolescence but during our life as adults, but that doesn't mean that we are bad people.

Aruno-chan, stay genki and strong... I am waiting eagerly for the moment that I may welcome you when you appear again in Nogizaka and support you equally with all your 5th gen sisters...!

P.S. Aruno-chan, your english pronounciation is almost perfect my dear...!

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

The translated video has actually been available for a while. You can check it out here:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Too bad we can’t “see” the dislikes on YT but I have my suspicions.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

This is not entirely true though. A lot of criminals will cherish and protect their family, that doesn't mean they are good people as they are still committing crimes and ruining other people's lives. I should add that showing respect to your progenitors is not any kind of supernatural quality or virtue in any way, it's a moral obligation that everyone should have. That doesn't mean one is certainly a good person only because of that.

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    There's a chrome extension that lets you see dislikes. Aruno has 11k dislikes (and 4.7k likes), Okamoto has 15k dislikes (and 4.4k likes).

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

There a discussion by Chubo here about the accuracy of that extension. In my opinion, the methodology behind the extension is complete nonsense and misuses historical data for other videos to arrive at a number that has no relation to the actual video it claims to describe.

The comments on the video are a good insight into the intensity of feeling that Aruno has provoked. There are clearly strong opinions from a range of perspectives, but it is notable that much of the discussion is about the controversies rather than Aruno herself.

This tends to indicate that despite a hiatus and despite an apology, the controversies remain the focus for her fans and critics alike.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Your comparative subject is too extreme. Don't make people become a criminals easily as they commit such heavy crimes. you need laws to do this.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  19. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I'm just saying that respecting your older relatives doesn't instantly make someone a good person.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @gvstavvss Indeed, but this is not a "necessary and sufficient condition". It can be either necessary, or sufficient (or both). It depends on the person. However, in the case of an 18-year old girl that could as well have chosen to spent her time of her own documentary (that is supposed to promote her), to talk about her hobbies, special abilities or strengths, she rather chose devoting almost half of its time to her grandparents. That impressed me a lot.

And I'm sure that Aruno will continue to impress me positively in the future. That's my gut feeling. It's not that I want to play the role of the "white knight on a white horse that has come to save the damsel in distress" thing... It's just that it saddens me to see that a lot of people in this forum are too "unforgiving" towards this girl (and Okamoto as well). If management has given them a second chance, it is at least hypocritic not to be given one from the part of the fanbase.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1