NBA Anyone?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by jrongow, Mar 28, 2008.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i expect Magic to show up this time, it will be tough for Magic to win at Staples, but not impossible. The pressure is clearly on the Lakers again, to hold serve, and win at home, let's see how bad they want the championship, its time for redemption or another embarrasing attempt.

2. cabowabobobbo

cabowabobobbo Kenkyuusei

Wheeeee!!

Lordy that 2nd game was too close for comfort. LA baby!! Well,,at least its comming back to LA.

:p

3. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

That was a great game. That lob to Courtney Lee was way too close, I could hear all the hearts in the Staples Center skip a beat. I couldn't have asked for a better game to be at, even though the close of the 4th quarter was too close for comfort. I've never seen a team contain Kobe so well and make him work so hard during an entire game. But in the end the Lakers won and should be able to take it all this year, and bring the trophy back to Los Angeles where I'll be waiting to watch the parade.

4. Jin

Jin Kenkyuusei

well personally I think the lakers should have no problems make it this time
    and Im more interested in the upcoming draft :)

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

to me the difference was Gasol, and Lamar, they stepped it up, well Kobe was his usual self, but the Lakers did the job. Pressure now shifts to Magic, but again..i expect them to be very competitive and fight like dogs, being down 0-2. And Lakers still need 2 more victories to win the championship. Go Lakers!

6. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

LAKERS FTW!!

7. madari1

madari1 Kenkyuusei

OMG game 4 was intense. I was jumping around screaming like a madman. I love the cameo from old school Fisher. Glad he knocked down those 2 3's, even though he was 2-7 from the 3. Make em when they count =). Can "we" close it out in 5? Yeah baby, Lets Go Lakers!!! I want to see the four fingers (Jordan-esque) from Kobe!

8. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

Damn it, Orlando just lost game 4! I thought they were going to tie the series with the homecourt advantage but it looks like the Lakers are too hungry for another championship trophy. The hell to D. Fisher and his 3pt shots! Anyways, i'm still not losing hope. BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE!!!

9. madari1

madari1 Kenkyuusei

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! YES!

10. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

OMG Magic lost on its own homecourt what a shame! Anyways congartulations LA Lakers. now my problem is who am i going to pick first for my Yahoo! Fantasy Hoops Team LOL

11. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

CONGRATULATIONS TO LA LAKERS AND KOBE BRYANT !!!!!
    :ome:

12. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Lakers are the 2009 NBA Champions!!! My family and I were going to head down to Staples Center to go find gear for my relatives who came in from Hawaii. I'm so glad we didn't with all that rioting...that really makes Los Angeles look really bad. I'm glad they didn't win it here, cause it probably could've been much worse.

13. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

too bad Ariza will be leaving :( but Lakers are gonna sign Artest the nutcase.... :D

now all we need to do is lockup Odom and we should be set for another Championship

14. davey14

davey14 Kenkyuusei

^don't worry, we'll repeat no matter what... :D

15. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

^ actually, it might not be that easy. quite a few of the good teams are getting even stronger

Vince Carter will be joining Orlando
    Shaq will be joining Cavs
    Jefferson will be joining Spurs
    and this just in, Rasheed Wallace will be joining Celtics

16. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

WHOA!! It's my first time visiting this thread. . . Lakers - Celtics Game 4 tomorrow!! GO LAKERS!! GO KOBE!! [rock] [rock] make it a 3-1!!

17. cabowabobobbo

cabowabobobbo Kenkyuusei

hey,,they did it again! another ho-hum year of being world champs [party]

18. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

^oh yeah!! [rock] [rock]
    and the free-agents will have their teams this July 1!! I'm wondering. . . Where will LeBron end up. . . [wonder]

19. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I really can't wait for the day when he finally signs. I don't really care too much where he goes, but hopefully it's somewhere he can finally win something. Man lots of big ones this year, should be an interesting season if all those players actually change teams.

20. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    This year will definitely be interesting...

LeBron, Wade, and Bosh... the three amigos finally all on the same team. Let's see what happens! :]