NBA Anyone?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by jrongow, Mar 28, 2008.

1. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

The West is still up in the air as the East. Orlando will stand in Cleveland's way and every team in the West will step up to shut down the Lakers. I'm waiting to see what each team will bring once the playoffs start, and hopefully the Lakers rebuild from what they had at the beginning of the season and dominate. As for the East...I just like watching Dwight Howard get those sick blocks, especially on Lebron.

2. madari1

madari1 Kenkyuusei

It was great to see Bynum back tonight. He did look rusty at first, but that went away in a couple of minutes. He ended on 7-11 shooting with 16pts 7reb, wonderful. We had alot of different line-ups out there tonight and it was surprising seeing Brown get extended minutes with the starters. Gasol had amazing stats 27pts with 19reb. BEAST! ...Co-MVP anyone? Lol. The battle between #1/#2 is over and I'm likin' what I'm seein'. Next stop Portland where we've lost 7 in a row...we need this win to still have a chance at homecourt throughout.

3. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

no phoenix suns in the playoffs this year :lol: :p

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

look for the Cav's to take the top spot, and home court advantage in the playoffs, as Lakers take 2nd best record this year. Who really knows which team will take it this year, i am hoping the Lakers, but it is anyones guess.

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Cav's, Mav's look good to go for proceed to the next round.

Let's hope Lakers get back on track, but i expect Jazz to even this one, s/b be a dog fight back in LA, but i think Lakers SHOULD prevail in 6.

Nuggets look still good, and should take it in 6 or 7, Portland is a goner, Houston is too much.

I think LeBron is going to take it this year, cause Boston looks very vulnerable, and i would be greatly surprised if they get to the eastern conference finals

everyone says Kobe versus Lebron, but what if one of them gets an early exit, I see Lebron prevailing as much as i want the Lakers to get angry and take the championship and run with it all the way back to LA.

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Lakers up 3-1, win over Jazz in game#4, 108-94. Coach Jackson, opts to start Lamar and move Bynum to the bench, as he was not much of a factor, meanwhile Lamar 10pts, 15 rebounds. Lakers can wrap it up, back at home on Monday.

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Chicago evens it up with the Celtics with a double overtime win, 121-118. I think Boston should lose this series, and if they do, Lakers will be a little bit happier.
    Houston is up 3-1, and look to closeout Portland in game 5. Orlando evens their series against Philadelphia. Lebron is one step closer to the finals, and no surprise as they shut out Detroit in 4 game sweep with ease.

8. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

woohoo! Orlando Magic leads the eastern conf finals 3-1! Lakers-Magic in the finals, wanna bet? :p

9. cabowabobobbo

cabowabobobbo Kenkyuusei

Ha,,this is my first post to this site,,but right now its looking like Carmello and Howard for the finals.

10. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

Games 5 and 6 is in LA. They'll have some homecourt advantage, and if kobe, gasol and bynum will do good, chances are they will be the one going to the NBA finals LOL

11. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

actually the playoffs format is 2,2,1,1,1 except for the finals where its 2,3,2

anyways, this game is over.

LAKERS in the FINALS BABY!!! :banana:

12. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

I Looooooooooove LA!!! Great game...best overall performance yet. Orlando should win tomorrow and seal up the NBA Finals.

13. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    LA Lakers! YEAHHHH!

This is one heck of a crazy week coming up :]

14. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

I was hoping for Lakers vs Cavaliers final... :(

Anyway, GO LAKERS !!!!!!! :XD:

15. Jin

Jin Kenkyuusei

wow lots of laker fans here huh

yea thats pretty common sense.

16. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

^ I don't hate Magics, but I like Lakers better than them :p
    Besides, Kobe will make Howard looked like a small boy :XD:

17. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

^LOL Howard will just block every shot that Kobe will make :XD: But i have to admit that the Lakers is a better team than Magic, with only Howard providing a good production for Orlando. I just hope my favorite team will be doing good in the finals even with the LAL having more homecourt advantage. BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE!!!!!

18. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

I think both teams matchup pretty well with each other. There is no real advantage to either team, because the style of play from both team are almost the same. Both team have size and speed and both teams like to play at a quicker tempo than most other teams. As for individual players...Howard will be a force in the paint, but the Lakers have players to help keep things controlled. As for Kobe, he'll be doing the usual...he'll find ways to pick apart the Magic. So, the deciding factor that I think will put the team on top is that team's bench. The team with the more well versed bench should take the title, cause it's going to take more than 5 guys to win the championship. With that said...I hope Sasha makes his shots.

19. davey14

davey14 Kenkyuusei

kobe baptised howard...hahaha

20. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

Game 1 tomorrow in LA (i hope got it right this time :p) Orlando FTW!!!