NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    maybe they are afraid that some of their sponsors are also going to pull out as well

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

The “people aren’t happy”... didn’t see a “cause and effect” of the Trio’s actions. Especially after the DELETION!

Don’t worry, be happy! :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    They made AKS look bad (again), after they had their asses saved by them. Big-Boss types don't like that.
    Shut up and be unnoticeable for a year or so and you still have your job.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 2
  5. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Got this trans from onehallyu -

Hosoi's official blog post explaining why he's resigning.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12445151057.html

Hosoi's apology

As already announced on the official blog, I decided to retire from AKB48 Theater Manager.

I would like to apologize to all of you who seemed unpleasant due to the recent Twitter post last night. I am very sorry.

While under investigation by the third party committee regarding the case of NGT48, the members and staff are doing their best while receiving strict criticism, I take a grudging action by position and responsibility.

Although I also felt hesitated to attend meals with NGT48 former manager under this circumstance, there was a personal feeling to NGT48 former theater manager who shared the same activity as a manager, I participated on the spot including former the officials. I decided to participate in the end myself, so there was no offer of any kind.

However, as a result, I regret and regret that it deeply troubled many people and took rude actions that were truly irreparable.

For about two years since April 2017, there were many things that did not come, but I could not thank any AKB48 members, staff, and fans who had supported me until now, so I can not thank you for anything as AKB48 Theater Manager. Although it is extremely painful to leave the job, I decided that I should not stay as it is.

I would like to apologize deeply to the fans and everyone in the related parties, AKB48 members and the staff for a series of things last night. I am very sorry.

Finally, it may not be said from my mouth, but thank you for your continued patronage to the AKB48 group, which is unchanged from now on, thank you for your consideration.

March 7, 2019
    Takahiro Hosoi

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    He apologized personally and only after a day

Very different to the cowardly NGT management

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  7. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Yeah. At least he went out with a bit of class. The snakes in Niigata seem a sleazy, different breed altogether.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Curious what AKS' white knight has to say.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Who the white knight?

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    And this is on-topic how? If you guys wish to gossip like this, do it PM please. Thx

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/212
    • Asahi Shinbun and Cinnamon Lawyer talking about the cancellation of Imamura's contract.
    • Bit of a LOD that includes Gatanee and Ayakani singing "Let’s try believing in people more" instagram'd by Ogino.
    • Niigata Daily News article on Imamura's dismissal.
    • East Sports article about Imamura's dismissal.
    • Speculations about NGT not having No Way Man transfers for members to next week's handshake event.
    • Hosoi's official blog post.
    • Miyane shop reported on the case.
    • Inapooh 5ch drama.

---------------------------
    More japanese articles about the dismissal:
    https://twitter.com/mahosannisachi1/status/1104107751376994304

---------------------------​

March 9
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/222
    • Tweets about worrisome things found by digging in the past.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 7
  13. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    - Bit of a LOD that includes Gatanee and Ayakani singing "Let’s try believing in people more" instagram'd by Ogino.

:hehe:

Ha. That's a good one.

• Creative Creative x 2
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 10
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/224
    • Cinnamon lawyer about Inaoka's tweets.
    • The radio show "NMB Gakuen" ends after 8 years.
    • AKB Shinbun person about Inaoka's tweets.
    • Hagiri Runa retires.
    • NGT case in Sunday Japon with Suda Akari.
    • Tokyo Sports article.
    • Cyzo Woman article.
    • Ogiyuka appeared as the instigator in a prank.
    • Vertical reading in instagram comment.

• Informative Informative x 10
  16. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    I do not think she is a bad girl. Sad to see her quit. She used to be the most prominent 2-ki.

Can you provide more details? Many thanks for your work.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sekai no Hito e is a plagiarism to Coldplay - Viva La Vida and NGT48 doesn't even pay royalty to the British band.

Everything inside this rotten group is corrupt. So, what to expect anymore?

• Dislike x 8
    • Disagree x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  18. trxsh

trxsh Member

I think we got your point the first 20 times you said the same thing. It's not contributing anything to the information or discussion in the thread anymore.

The Coldplay point doesn't even have anything to do with this case.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Not much, but the last point says "On Nishigata's Instagram, she is more sensitive to reacting to (as in, deleting) vertical (in reality it's diagonal with the last kana in the sentences lined up) reading messages spelling 'Hannin' (criminal), than plain comments saying 'Why (out of so many members) did you go to the police for an investigation hearing?'"

---
    I also think more details should be added about the content of the articles:
    Suda Akari actually received criticism on all sides when on Sunday Japon she was required for a comment on Imamura (whose impression was just that of "a broad-minded old man acting like everyone's grandpa, who watched over every single member and was very easy to discuss with"), combined with the downplaying one she did about Maho right afterward ("She seems to be a girl who's prone to harboring worries very easily, I can tell it even though I have connection myself. It felt distressing when I looked at those tweets while I was on a hiatus.", needless to say I can't remember of a single time they ever met for her to justify this judgement).
    The statement, as pointed out, was seen as an attempt at shifting the impression in defense of the management, while the stuff about Maho reminded people of when the management tried to secretly pass off everything, down to whole details of the incident itself, as just herself being emotionally unstable or something.
    Personally, I'll stick to what has been pointed out elsewhere, that Suda has already proven to have poor word choice and mediocre expression abilities when pressed into thinking up a comment on the spot, so she is not to blame. Her previous Sousenkyo speeches makes it clear enough already. Then again, what I also saw during this case is that even self-appointed "controversial characters" and mascot-like "general managers" have turned out to be closer to "useful idiots", more or less willingly, by making unwitting statements for the management to use in their favor (or so they wish)...

Also, that Tokyo Sports article raises another interesting question, in that by having his contract with AKS effectively terminated, Imamura now goes back to being an ordinary person instead of a company employee and thus he can deny offering any actual explanations even if at the request of the ~third-party committee~. The article wonders if this will pose any further hindrance to researching into the matter.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Informative x 12
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  20. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 11
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/241
    • Ogino writing "I want to see the cherry blossoms in the Yamaguchi prefecture" in a photolog seems to some people like an underhanded way to say "I want to see Yamaguchi graduate".
    • Article on Hagiri resigning in the Niigata Nippou.
    • Inaoka tweets about Hagiri.
    • Video of Kitagawa Jo saying he likes Tano Ayaka.
    • Another video of a scream, recorded during Nakai and Hasegawa's SHOWROOMS in 2017.
    • Timeline of Tano Ayaka from MahoRiko formation to incident.
    • More Cinnamon Lawyer.

• Informative Informative x 8