NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    At this point, any news about this case I just end up shaking my head in disgust (besides, of course, Imamura's recent departure - justice triumphed there).

Inaoka is still at large, probably planning his next "attack" on a victim, if not the same who have fallen victim to him before.

And I know that people here largely love Ogino - I did too when she centered NGT's 2nd single; she's very cute and idol-like - but I'm sorry. I just can't look at her the same anymore knowing that possibly Inaoka showered her with thousands of votes. It's one thing if I did that. So many here probably did that, and I want to say that it's of course not wrong to support the idol you love by saving hundreds of votes. But someone of Inaoka's character.....
    I just can't look at her the same with those tears of joy for so many votes. I'm sorry.
    Now there's this comment that some are reading between the lines....

It's all just sad, and I wish something could be done by now with Inaoka + crew as well as the members associated with him. I know it's old news, but....milking this isn't helping the group.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    "possibly". I guess it is "possible", but it's highly unlikely. He went on record multiple times saying* he hated her and campaigned against her in 2017 and early 2018, and called the people who supervoted her in 2017 idiots. Yes, after he moved to Niigata and met her in person he gradually softened and eventually added her to his list of favorites (but not, as far as I can tell, his oshi, at least not by June), but the idea he was the main source of her votes is a baseless invention by people who have always hated her and have jumped at every chance to find fault in her prelim votes. There is no evidence for it, and plenty that his actual vote counts numbered in the hundreds spread among multiple girls. He cared more about making a profit from reselling votes, whether from CDs or from people who sold him their mobile votes.

* To be fair he lies constantly. But this was consistent, until later in 2018 he said he'd given up on hating her.

Is this... a joke? You know that's utterly absurd and those people are trolling right? It's cherry blossom viewing season and she found some place in Yamaguchi that looked really pretty. She also mentioned several other places she'd like to go. Also in a mobame last month she said she still had dreams she wanted to see fulfilled with the whole of NGT48, without any member missing (メンバー1人も欠けることなく). Yes that includes Gatanee and Ayakani but it also includes Mahohon.

But then the rest of this stuff with Inaoka is just as absurd and made up yet some people seem to believe that too so...

I guess it's perfectly fine to carry on hating a girl and wanting to see her career ended over something that might possibly have maybe sorta almost in way from a certain viewpoint happened.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    ^
    But I never said I hated Ogino, though.

I can't point fingers say "I hate so and so in NGT" since there's only speculation on who the members are despite of all the video and tweets that have been coming to light. That's not what I'm doing.
    What I am saying is I am losing hope in NGT - the first 48Group that I have followed since formation and it hurts to see everything go downhill as it is. It's hard for me to trust anything that any member says anymore.

• Agree x 9
    • Like x 6
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    But you "can't look at her the same anymore". Why? Because some anonymous person came up with a crazy story and posted it on the Internet, where everything is 100% true and trustworthy? Because someone twisted an innocent statement about cherry blossoms into something malicious? If you followed her since her debut, why would you believe such silly, out-of-character things?

I'll admit when this case first broke, I also got suckered in by all the negative stories floating around about Ayakani, Noepii, etc. It was easier with them because it didn't seem that out of character. But when I did finally bother to investigate, most of those stories didn't hold up to scrutiny. That is even more the case with Ogino.

What I can't trust are these Internet sleuths, who seem to either be worse at investigating and fact checking than management is at managing, or intentionally distorting matters. Or both.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    There's no point in disagreeing with each other over this, especially if it goes off topic.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Do it like me, dont believe anything but the truth

Since we do know the truth, i'll just follow the news without believing any sides

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    A, perhaps unrelated, question for twitter users: Some japanese account this morning denounced the fact that japaneses accounts posting about Maho are being repeatedly blocked out of the blue, and they linked it to their Maho posts since they aren't breaking any of twitter rules nor posting offensive stuff.
    Normally I wouldn't give it a second thought, but it happened to me twice in a week and it feels weird since my main account is on there since years, it's heavily political and had never been blocked no matter what, while this account is mainly about idols and Japan and fooling around with fromis fanbase and got the bluebird treatment twice already.
    Anyone going through the same?

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Speaking of double entendres, people brought up that part for another different reason, actually: because, like it was pointed out at the time, it coincidentally happened to be Maho's opening statement at the time of NGT48 debut: "It's great we could make it to our first stage appearance without any members missing".
    fGwVdqL.jpg
    If I were to be suspicious, I'd say this wouldn't be even the first instance of others misappropriating of what should rather be Maho's words and sentiments to get forgiveness for themselves.
    The same way (at the risk of repeating myself...) "I had been so uncomfortable living this past month" doesn't hold up to scrutiny either when reviewing again the last month or so of Showroom streams by those two who simultaneously released those statements.
    Now that is an out-of-character, out-of-context thing to do...
    Maybe the reason the management's first action instead of providing clarifications was to napalm bomb random YT channels to keep themselves from being contradicted, after all...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yes, I'm sure that's the only other time a Japanese idol or even an NGT member has used that extremely rare and unusual phrase. She's definitely hearkening back to something written 4 years ago rather than expressing her current thoughts.

• Dislike x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  10. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 12
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/244
    • Yamaguchi and Hagiri won't be participating in this weekend's handshake event.
    • Tano and Nishigata will both participate.
    • Hayakawa Maiko, the new theater manager, will participate in "Manager Room".
    • Three online articles.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    as we all already know the third party committee is pure bullshit :|
    they will just restart HS with nothing resolved...
    money is much more important than the victim,as expected from criminal organizations like AKS :cry:

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Hmm orrr maybe the idols themselves wants to do the hs, they have been in the dark for awhile, i'm pretty sure its not AKS decision alone.

Some fans of members unrelated to the incident are also probably wanted to meet their idols.

I dont see this decision as 100% pure evil intention from AKS

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Actually I would be more pissed if they cancel this week's handshakes as well..

I still have some unused tickets from the previously canceled handshakes sessions last January. Canceling more handshakes will be very troublesome for me (and a lot of other fans as well) who already bought the ticket, especially if you have a lot of tickets and the transfer/replacement handshake session is not at the most convenient time (e.g. conflicting with another member handshake schedule).

Also, refunding my tickets is not really an option as it is a quite tedious process. I need to repack all those CDs, bonus photos, and the handshake tickets, then ship them back to chara-ani, then I still have to wait for months before the money will be transferred back to my account.

So true.

It is not like I don't care about this case, but at least, please don't cause more inconvenience for the customer/fans. In the end, I'm still hoping for the best for the girls and also for us, the fans.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Well, well, a new mobame mail from Maho came in just today, and I have to say I was really missing those after over a month of inactivity.
    With all due respect to the last point of the letter, which I fully understand the meaning of, I really can't help but post a translation of it since I think it confirms what was already up in the air.
    Just a warning against believing anyone who tells you that the matter is in any way solved...

2019-03-13 20:07:00

Subject: March

Today was the most enjoyable moment I had.

That "today" was already more than 3 months ago.

I really wish I could go back to that "today".

As it is blatant to anyone looking at it,
    this is all a scenario following a pre-written script, only meant to play for time.

It has already hit home to anyone that harboring any expectations is by this point a completely meaningless thing to do.

Also, it saddens me to see people reposting the content of Mahome.
    If you break the rules, it ends up missing the very essence of it.

Everyone's feelings are reaching across to me, you know.
    Thank you.
    Let's go on and fight in a honest, upright way.

I want to meet you, keep in mind.

---
    As for some people, they can touch little girl's hands anytime they want, if this is the apex of their life. On the flipside, let's remind everyone that the decision to cancel Maho's participation to the future events thus preventing her fans from meeting her came in from the management without even consulting her, so be morally honest and don't act like you are the ones being remotely inconvenienced in this case...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Informative x 10
    • Agree x 7
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  15. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Little part of me wonders if one of the reasons why they canceled the Senbatsu Sousenkyo is Maho. I am sure a lot of people would have voted for her.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Meh, I'm only apathetic about it... I already knew that beforehand, but reading her mobame she sent in after last year's Sousenkyo would rather make me think she has never appreciated those kind of events, let alone participating in them even in normal circumstances, and I have to assume that the pressure about it within the group came only from Im*mura's own unhealthy obsession itself, as shown by the fact that the Senbatsu in NGT were made to reflect such ranks.
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/yamaguchi-maho-mahohon.11913/page-21#post-1497134
    I'm particularly referring to this passage inside:
    "Fighting in mutual competitions is also another thing I dislike,
    I find myself wondering why I should be forced to fight against my own fellow companions.

When "Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai" was chosen as the Sousenkyo single, I was half hoping that Sousenkyo would be discontinued by the next year,
    while at it, I eventually went on to become part of NGT48, but things turned out differently.
    "

Now that you bring up the topic, I rather find it appalling to see members today literally (not just posting an emoji, mind you) being in tears, rather than relieved, about the news of the discontinuation of an event that nobody ever felt genuinely happy about, grants no dreams to anyone, and changes basically nothing about one's position in the pecking order, while it just exists to line up the pockets of the top brass and create plastic garbage (whose photos of it only bring in even more ridicule to the Sousenkyo's reputation).
    No offence, but it reminds me of those brainwashed members of some fringe cult being so used to thinking exploitation is the norm, that they don't even realize how much they are being played. Maho had the right idea about the uselessness of it.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    • Agree x 13
    • Disagree x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 2
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    :confused:

There's a lot to dislike about SSK, but it absolutely does have positive effects along with the negative ones. For many girls it's one of their few opportunities to shine (at least potentially). I hope whatever they come up with to replace it with doesn't lose that aspect, but also manages to avoid some of the vicious competition between members who should be friends.

Just like everything else.

Then why did she become an idol?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Idol groups are artificially created groups, created to make a lot of money for Business types. Almost nothing about Idols isn't about filling the pockets of the top brass.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 13
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/249
    • Announcement of cancellation of this year's general elections.
    • Sashihara tweets about elections and possibly the NGT incident.
    • Official AKB48 SHOW blog post about the show's cancellation.
    • AKB48 ANN becomes Nogizaka48 ANN.
    • Satou Anju won't participate in the handshake event to focus on her studies.
    • Speculations on twitter from a journalist about Imamura maybe trying to use the yakkai group as ketsumochi (underground bodyguards) against stalkers.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I
    Huh the yakkai group ARE the stalkers

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3