NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I guess you posted at the wrong thread?
    I mean you usually post this at the General NGT Thread or at the Assault Case Thread or at Maho Thread.
    Because IMO this is pretty much not related with the Single in anyway whatsoever and ah..This is your first post on Single and you went "straight to jugular"

Or it it because there's not much of reaction (outrage?) on those thread anymore so you just searching for the most active thread, *fishing* for response?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I posted in the right thread, actually, since this is the topic point that mayuri91 has already kindly brought up to anyone who had the bad idea of clicking this thread. Evidently being reminded of that is a "troll" argument, yet it looks like that trying to clumsily shift the blame for one's failings as a group (which goes far beyond its struggling profits, as if only people in Niigata can buy the single or participate to their chatroom-lady online talk event gimmicks) onto the prefecture they apparently "love" (...to mooch off as outsiders, that is) is always alive and well.
    Just like how the aggression was because of the "peculiarities of Niigata", sure thing -- thanks for the cue, anyway. 44 million yen to get a lawyer "committee" to try and write such elementary schooler-level justifications, nice to be reminded what well-spent money it was.
    Honestly, the misfortune and curse of Niigata's people is that they ever decided to accept such an invasive foreign fauna into their region without even first questioning what the fuck NGT48, Imamura Etsuro, or Yui Yasuhiro were even going there for and what they ever wanted from their people, which in turn brought in even more unwanted foreign fauna of its own to further ruin the situation -- one that Imamura was very happy to "domesticate" for his ends, and that other NGT48 otakus were happy to kiss the butts thereof, when it suited them. Carpetbagging has been a vile practice since the 1860s.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    @Cisalpine88 while i appreciated your hard work in the aussault thread, you come here to try to rescue the indefensible.
    I'd have tried to answer @mayuri91 in a less salty way if his post had been serious. Las his final sentence invalidates what appeared to be a real question but in the end turned to be childish behavior and free wickedness.
    So no point in even trying to give a real answer to someone who prentends to come in all honesty with his mouth in heart, but with the real and unique intend to re ignite an old fire.
    3 years guys !!!! 3 damn years, a trial, a case closed. Isn't it time to move on ?
    Not happy ? why don't you all write to the Niigata justice department ?

And for sure for someone who claimed to never give a damn anymore you aren't against waisting your time in these areas.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    [2021/07/21 note: As a result of the mod of this forum being a silly and a little careless boy, and his awesome "cleanup" job arbitrarily moving posts in what he regards as the "dump" without regard for the flow of the discussion, here goes another disclaimer to inform that the post below and everything that followed originally belonged in the NGT48 General Thread, and were never meant to be posted in this thread:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-the-ngt48-thread.8587/
    The first part of this post had to be edited out by me due to it now sounding out of context. The content of every post after this has been instead left intact.]

---​

You are the one to tell me...
    If you are trying to give any credit to it not knowing what crap they even attempted to cook up and get passed off in that travesty (and still didn't work), under the presumption there was any good will in it, then sorry but you are too blissfully clueless to have a say. If, by any chance, instead you're trying to give it any credit fully aware of that, you know all the bullshit in these papers, but you are trying not to look at the elephant in the room, then I have nothing to say but that you are disingenuous and in bad faith.
    Personally, someone needs to be seriously messed up in the brain to be "happy" about that. Even the AKS attorney halfway through looked like he was having some existential crisis about why he even was pursing that, and for what. Not that everyone took it seriously despite Okada's slobbering appeal at the theater, but I'd really love for the handful of members with an IQ high enough to have text comprehension to read through it, and try saying with a straight face "Ah, yes, that really vindicated me, now I see the light". Because that was the point, right?
    The only thing that makes me happy is that in Japan, civil court files all go inexorably into trash 5 years after they are concluded. Another sign of NGT48's shameful doings erased from Niigata's soil.

See, the problem is exactly seeing people trying to seek refuge in these "wishy washy" rainbow-and-unicorn talk trying to sugarcoat even the stinkiest of dog crap in order to convince themselves to "move on".
    Objectively, a group and especially a mangement that proved to be so easily willing to sell off their dignity to the devil to pull themselves out of trouble is simply lower than the lowest of harlots.
    No hard feelings for the oldest profession in the world.

Oh, and speaking of "wishy washy" attitude. I particularly love also NGT48's concept of "moving on" when you look at it closely ...which just involves removing all the signed balls that the graduating members left behind through the years, discarding any photo references to the old NGT48's events from their theater wall decorations, and strangely enough refusing to put back on DMM specifically the recordings of the old Team G stages (yet NIII's are there), etc... It's as though, since they couldn't have it as they wanted it, they are going at it acting like NGT48 had never existed before 2020. They are committing self-oblivion so voluntarily it's pratically insane. Basically a group that preferred killing off all its own past rather than looking at it.
    Big mouth Watanabe Hiroyuki lied a year or so ago stating that "from this point onwards this organization will also become one that will continue showing endorsement for their graduated members". I'm still waiting for him to demonstrate he's a man of his word, and a man in the first place, since he had oh-so many chances to do it, sometimes without the management needing to get their ass out of Niigata.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Looks like you missed the point which is "another user's post".
    Not Maho's fate, which is good as it is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    No, I actually was referring to the last part of your post, which if anything generically addressed everyone with a "guys" (while misleading the reader as if it happened 3 years ago) and tried to ask rhetorically how nobody can be "happy" about "the trial, a case closed", with everything in there suggesting you were blind on how it was ever "conducted". So my question is more than legit here, and since you first brough up the argument let me kindly ask again if you actually understood it.
      In a civil trial where there doesn't exist perjury culpability nor any means for the judge to independently verify the litigants' claims (see: adversarial system), or that it didn't even end with a verdict (in fact, the judge was the first to call himself out of it, when he saw what the two sides were getting at, proposing just them to have a private settlement), what do you think of the "new and improved" defendant fairytale that he was made to recite there, and which is what the plaintiff wanted from them all along (because it was never a question of money, let me remind you, both Yoshinari and the AKS attorney expressed it clearly)?
      What do you think of the obsequious behavior given by the plaintiff (which unfortunately ended up on media for all to see) in light of it, going to the point of even lying on it to the public to give it validation, and who strangely couldn't even afford giving a conterargument or rebuttal even to the most childish claims?
      What do you think of the strange willingness of their beloved AKB48 media partners, inspired by the point above, to ride on it in an even more obsequious and on-the-nose way than that, before and throughout this time, trying to pull off a (thanfully failed, however the repeated attempts) character assassination on one specific person while trying for one's own ends to disingenuously distort on their pages a stalking and aggression case as some "lovers spat", at a time when they still thought, maliciously, that they were onto something or they could fool anyone into changing minds?
    In case that needs you refreshing your memory on the entire matter, there're whole transcripts, articles, and notes from July 2019 to March 2020 which are being kept regarding that whole insanity, that you can always refer to, and which I have also provided before (as I did with with all stages of the question in fact because someone needed doing it).

Are you going to give me another flurry of wishy-washy feel-good "nobody touch Cain" statements on that? If the answer is too hard for you, we can always go back to spamming sales data of no worth, reservation numbers for handshake events 99% of us don't even attend anyway, and other garbage that involves no mental exertion and hard dilemmas when dealing with it. The fact I no longer have a care in the world to follow this group makes it much easier to deal with it without having to face all the obvious conflicts of interests, so I need no fallacious "happy medium" trying to selectively bury this obscenity under a mountain of sugarcoating.

I'd particularly love to hear also from a certain other user here above who, for all the vague whining about "witch hunting" he made in the past, was instead willing to let this one defamation campaign on Maho pass, tried to justify it was "for the members' good and honor" (lol), and finally was even joking with his pals in his usual Discord circlejerk on when the cocksuckers at AKS will issue an "extradition arrest" on me. Very Christian-like behavior of you. What version of the Bible do you study?

And for our newly-arrived and newly-registered friend trying to act like the smartass, I think he should sit to the kids table, be silent, and wait there if he isn't very well informed on the question. Like it or not, I am the expert on it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't understand why you keep pulling this shit out, more especially in a thread that is not about it.

So to rephrase it in a hopefully more clearer way :
    - Mayuri91 came with the purpose of pulling again the witch hunters out. He should be happy now with his weety post seeing how successfuly he triggered your emotions.
    - If you are not satisfied with the court decision, refer to the japanese authorities. And, go for real to the end of your logic, do it for real instead of complainiing on a foreign fan forum, which Japan justice doesn't now it exist.

The earth keeps turning, it's just sad you are staying in the past.
    I won't even read your next roman, I'm tired of all this, the same way I am tired of seeing it's not possible to have a discussion about NGT48's current work without a random "brat" digging the dirt out.
    And since we are not talking about the same things, I have more reason to not care about your next answers.

Seriously, what are you (and the others) doing in this section if you really don't care anymore ?
    Why are you waisting your time ?
    Don't you have better things to do ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Episode 26

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The real issue here is how there's people (which you are a good example of) being averse to discussing these kind of things not just today, but at any moment in the past, be it one day, one week, one month, or one year after the facts, even when they have the data written in plain English under their noses. Then, after enough time has passed with their head under the sand, these same people just switch to the old excuse "but time has passed, can't we move on" to justify it a posteriori.
    How strange, because normally more time would mean more opportunity for someone to see things and chew on them, but it figures, however.

But after all, when some people can't find anything about it they can make any feel-good platitudes about, as they are looking for, then it's best to leave things and everything involved forgotten, isn't it?
    Or, in case of the management and their lackeys, after having publicly tried to find approval to the narrative that the info leak, yakkai's stalking, and aggression was just something brought all upon herself by Maho due to her own actions (?!), with even the president being heard openly conspiring against her back as soon as she was out of the group to support this idea, being apparently the only exit solution they could think of...

In other words: "I tried to shoot you in the back in the most cowardly way imaginable ...but since I missed miserably, let's all be friends back again like it never happened. Haha, life goes on. ;)". Really? Who are they even trying to fool?

Thought the real bane in here is people who are waiting for enough time to pass so they can enact revisionism on it, thank goddess for written media to exist for these times.

So I take from your constant eschewing of the question that you actually haven't even the faintest clue of that, despite you being the first to have posed the question "it's a case closed, how couldn't you be happy?!". What an informed debater you are.
    That's the least of the problems, anyway: by the look of it, turns out you are also dangerously confused, misinformed, and clueless about the sequence of facts itself.

You tried to come back at me except you only showed to me you don't even know the basics (and some poor souls even liked your post for that!), good job you schmuck.
    Let me get at least this one straight for you. Thing I'd hate the most is if a newcomer would walk in here and make any misunderstandings seeing the bullshit you wrote without thinking, since you seemed so foolishly confident in it that you have even put that in bold intending for everyone to notice.
    No, the court actually has made no decision or ruling: an out-of-court settlement means that no verdict or (as the poor AKS attorney had to state here too to the reporter's questions) even an acknowledgment of the claims was given, genius.
    Not only that, the court also willingly refused to put out any statement about the lawsuit: it's them in the first place that just told the litigants to write an out-of-court settlement between themselves and get out (see here
    ).

And that's a sensible thing for anyone to do in front of that farce, when one knows about it, because any court decision inevitably creates a court precedent that can be used in all future cases, and considering what shit AKS wanted to get passed at all cost with the "help" of their yakkai friends and give it an air of sanctity, and especially with what means and what "arguments", it would have been utter lunacy any way.
    Last thing I want is AKB ruining the Japanese court system by creating some other absurd precedent, the same way they have ruined the Japanese music industry and the local realities they have latched onto seeking selfish profit.

In essence, just two bandits (actually just one side: the defendant or even their supposed attorney never showed up in person there, so the AKS attorney had to play the apologist for them too with the reporters, how odd) engaging in a prearranged play in a courtroom without the judge even paying attention to them. As a court proceeding it is already worthless, but it was made even more ignoble by the fact it was simply used as a pretext for vindictive smearing by the very parties (the plaintiff, actually) without serious intentions.

With that, seeing how it clearly resolved nothing, it all just backfired on itself, and it even turned out that the management never had the slightest pieces of police documentation to conduct an intelligent argument from (nor, especially after all the court shitshow they put up, the prosecutor trusted them to let them obtain it), the real thing to ask at this point is another one.
    What the fuck were both parties of the litigation trying to sneakily achieve from that concerted public harrassment against Maho's image and from scattering it to the four winds, that is until their fatal fuck-up on October 2019 finally aborted their original plans?
    That's something which, for all the unnecessary talkativeness they had before then, they failed to answer or explain even to this day, avoiding as they did to make any public address.
    It's clear from their actions from the beginning that they clearly had no other interest, or plan, in mind but this.
    Nor did they have one afterwards.

As for you, the lesson for you is simply don't speak of things you have no knowledge of and which during all this time you have made no effort to know, like you've made it abundantly clear.
    That's what "letting things go" leads to, letting ignorance like yours take over like in all instances of petty revisionism.
    It's a very insightful exchange I had, in that sense. Study more for the next surprise test.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I don't even bother reading your posts anymore, at all, even without reading them I know your point which is bashing everything about NGT. There are always guys like you that are full of negativity, bringing it to as many people as you possibly could. And why the hell you don't post to the Assault Thread? Because I won't read it anymore (so do many other people here) so I couldn't care less.

Edit:
    @Cisalpine88 Well let's see who did it first then, oh last week you even disliked my post from like 1 year ago. I am consistent with what I'm saying, I did not read your posts anymore, but I know your point on your every long post which I believe is no longer relevant, like it's coming from someone who's been living in a cave in the last 3 years, so you deserve thumbs down. To be honest though, I did read your first post on the other thread (and the one below this post since you quoted my post), since it has been a long time and I was hoping you have changed, but well well well. Also, I didn't even trying to find your posts, those are your recent posts in the 2 threads I'm currently watching. Just think of it this way, I forgot to send you my dislike gift yesterday, and I finally did it today. Stop crying over dislikes, you've been like this everytime someone disliked your posts.

You should never use the word "justify", it doesn't exist in the dictionary of an extremely negative and close-minded person like you who thinks you're always right and everyone else disagreeing with you is wrong. Now, have a good self-reflection in your nice little cave you live in.

[oversize image]

HAHAHA, awesome, this thread is where this kind of crap belongs, by this kind of crap, I meant outdated, obsolete stories that we don't talk about anymore.. Yeah the certain guy can post anything he wants here. and I won't give a bollock since I won't even read anything in this thread ever again, for me this thread is non-existing, gone. Feel free to tag me though if you desperately want me to read it, and want a "gift" along the way ;).

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Because you are nobody's boss in here, kid, nor are you the one to selectively determine what should be part of NGT48's collective memory and identity and what should never, ever brought up again in a critical way. Unlike inside NGT48, out here there don't exist gag orders to be foolishly followed, nor any cheap-ass "authority" to issue them, either.
    And for the sake of information, I have been posting in this section of the forum for longer and with more contributions than you have ever done so there goes also the rule of seniority, if you were ever thinking of using this card.

Thanks for the other comment too, too bad for you that a closed-minded fuck is anyone who wants a discussion to disappear allegedly on account of finding it "negative". Trying to appeal to "feel-good feelings" to use that as an alibi for censorship and silencing is repugnant on top of hypocrite, too.
    Judging from your self-blinded escapist mentality you are trying to justify with me, it turns out, rather, that the one who has been living in a cave all this time is you. Plato's, that is.

Also, @JPN48, kindly stop with these rampages and buy yourself a stress ball instead of taking it out on me specificially. It really goes against your public statement that you "aren't reading" my posts, when you scour every thread just to find them. Always preaching one thing in the public and doing the opposite in the private, in this forum, huh... :*

Attached Files:

• aaaa.jpg
      aaaa.jpg
      File size:
      297.1 KB
      Views:
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The mental immaturity of NGT48 fans over here staggers me evey day.
    The part about you implicitly threatening me with a "thumbs down" of all things is funny too, really sums up your profile in its entirety. I don't think you even understand that so far I have just been pointing out to you the entire futility of that action with me, in a place made for dialogue. Glad to see I have people here who one-sidedly frame me as "the enemy" in their life, though (maybe I can take the opportunity to give a big salute to my "fans" on the S48 Discord too).
    Speaking of dialogue, you should go learn some vocabulary in your life before talking about a case relative to an idol being stalked and assailed by fans like you with terms like "crap", "outdated", "obsolete". What respect have you demonstrated about this matter throughout this thread? Are any of your posts even here? Google turns up nothing relevant.
    At least you let the mask slip after all the excuses about "negative energy", I'll give you that. Were you waiting for your post to be moved here before adding it, so that people wouldn't have hopefully noticed what kind of tasteless "person" you are? ┐(´ー`)┌

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Your lack of self-awareness staggers me every time you post. You are the one who, without any sense of irony, described JPN48 disliking your recent wildly off-topic walls of bile in the two (just two) most active NGT48 threads as "scouring every thread just to find them". You do realise that page only shows his reactions to your own posts, right? It doesn't show you whether he's also responded to the entire rest of the thread too? You are incapable of recognising the limits and flaws of your own knowledge, and that is also the fundamental reason you've gone so far off the deep end in regard to the topic of this thread. There is so much we don't know, and likely will never know, about what happened. And that's okay, because to be human is to know nothing.

You need to step back and calm down. Like really, it's been more than 2 years and you're still tied up in a rage knot over this.

13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    That kissy emoticon is there for a reason. ;)

Oh, you are also voluntarily missing the point here, I see. You know, what really makes it is the way these people get into raging fits doing it all in the span of a minute or two. This one is really what defines it as the other side just going ape on me to take out their stress, there's no way around it.
    For some reason, I have a few "friendly misunderstood pals" who do it as a common trait... It doesn't take me much to realize with what mindset they go about it, so you may want to wait for a better occasion for waxing philosophical.

goneape.jpg
    What were you trying to tell me with that, little man? You'd better use words next time.

Also, it would have been better if you had used your apologetics efforts on stuff that actually mattered, instead of always trying to justify the scum of the earth throughout this thread, including now. This part is unironical, for your information.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Defending innocents always matters, whether it's a girl who had the safety and security of her home violated by lowlifes or one who for the "crime" of standing up for her friends and being too popular became the target of an unending hate train. (Yes, it is possible to defend both of them, though the actions of one did make that much more difficult.)

edit:
    Also, right back at you. This whole mess started with you writing multiple paragraphs trying to defend "Anyway, with group that full of bullies, they deserve to disband peacefully." If that statement isn't "scum of the earth" tier I don't know what is. Stick to translating for Maho (and Riko, and Rena) and stop hating on their old group. For your own sake as well as ours.

@rayanami Why u do dis

Not that dislikes matter in the slightest lol. Still, maybe I should post Yuka's request to her fans later when I have time. Good advice to every idol fan.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    And when have I done it?
    How easy it is to find out which people haven't read a single line of these "multiple paragraphs".
    No, the problem is with people who are the first to bring up a topic and then can't give me back a simple straight answer on it, not least because it turns out they aren't as informed on it. The only "flaw" here is thinking of them on equal terms.

Ah, there was anyone?

Well, yeah, maybe we should be giving a reminder to everyone that the ones who had openly and demonstratedly stood up for someone else in this situation had been only Maho, Riko, and Rena (let's add Murakumo too) as told in their graduation letters.

Too bad that except for that, there have been no actions or statements taken by others "standing up" towards anyone else, much less during that time. Whatever narrative you are playing up, or whoever are the hero and the antagonist of it hidden behind these evasive pronouns, I'm afraid you've lost me.
    We can sing the praises of this unknown NPC while at it (since you apparently loved to stress the "too popular" part as if to brag about something, I guess you mean Nakai, after all she's the one who technically did post something vaguely relevant inbetween her usual NPC routine), but the playing characters stop just about at those, after all, sorry...
    Guess I'll pass.
    All I and the world saw was cowardly silence.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This thread got massively extended because you're basically an Ogino-simp running interference to downplay that she was "allegedly" involved with yakkai wota because she's so hungry for fame that she'd trample her own grandmother let alone give a crap about one of her group-mates getting assaulted.

I do agree about generally ignoring ngt48 though as there's nothing left there to interest me.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Wait what now? Why did this thread get revive? Is there finally proof that directly links Ogino Yuka (or other accused members) to any bullying incident related to the case?

I mean sure I heard about Kato Mina's IG incident, but the others were quite a stretch.

So any new factual updates?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    It's because people were fighting in the NGT general thread, a lot of it stemming from this, and they were told to move it here if they wanted to continue.

19. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    What did i do?

Because a Diva's feeling irrelevant and wants to be relevant again.

Also, of course not, there's nothing new, not that there ever will be as the bullies are content in saying that our only defense is that they have no proof and not see that that's an idiotic statement.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. MilkyLatte

MilkyLatte Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishigata Marina
    yuka literally #girlbossed her way into senbatsu. iconic behavior.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 3