Nishino Miki (Mikichan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Remember Miki's the youngest member of tentoumuchu (except for Meru, who has already gotten the chance to center her group's main senbatsu several times so not really comparable!), so we gotta let the others have their chance to shine while they still can... but watch out for Miki in the future coz she's coming! ;)

2. pgsc06

pgsc06 Kenkyuusei

I think the akihabara fans need to vote more for their girls and show their love like the ske and hkt fans do....then i think you will see a different election and the more visible girls of akb rank

3. lonely_cookies

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Yeah I think so too... looking at some of the sister group members who ranked with hardly any push but more from fan loyalty. It's really great for them but wish some Team 4 girls could get support like that

4. dbzdbgt

dbzdbgt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Ske fans are particularly good at showing their support for members they like regardless of any push or rank. In contrast, akb fans votes are concentrated on takamina, mayuyu and yukirin this year judging by their monstrous vote count. It might be the case where miki oshis are also one of top 3 akb oshis which lead to her low vote count this year.

5. The Legend

The Legend Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Personally, I'm pretty pessimistic for Miki, I just hope that her mind is not completely broken after the sousenkyo.
    I don't know if it is possible to come back after a great failure like this.

I want to believe in miracle, but I don't see how she can regain enough popularity to catch up to Nana and Mako...

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Good point, what would have happened if the top votes were spread out? SKE got a lot of people in by spreading the vote out. Other group fans can learn from that.

7. dbzdbgt

dbzdbgt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    This sousenkyo is really a huge blow for miki. It was my first time going to the venue to watch sousenkyo live only to to see her crying at the end of undergirls when she knew her name wouldn't be called anymore. However I don't think she will go down so easily. She still have plenty of chance to shine especially in variety which she enjoys a lot being in it. In the previous sousenkyo, Ryoha and Nagisa did not rank in but the fans manage to push them in this year due to the previous setback. Therefore I choose to believe that in the next sousenkyo, miki fans will work harder to make her rank in. That applies to me and many others in this thread as well.

On a side note, Mikichan stated on her google+ about her andare filming yesterday. Looking forward to the video release of this episode :cute:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  8. lonely_cookies

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Remember Paruru once dropped out of sosusenkyo after huge push as well!

9. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    hm, Paru wasn't already pushed in 2011. her push started in 2012, and her first time ranking in SSK was in 2010. your argument isn't valid.

to come back at Miki's case, I'm not worried for her. she had barely nothing during the last year. one TTMC song, a collab with Imomu Chu, and after that ? nothing. not even a center song like Naachan did. so yeah, i fear that people forgot about her this year...
    but apparently TTMC have a new TV show ? TV shows is where she stands out the most. she will obviously gain new support with this. I remember how great she was in the first TTMC show, i felt that she could become the leader figure of the group and really surprised me.
    moreover, it's sure that elder members from AKB/SKE will graduate in the coming year, which means new places in ranking.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Paruru's initial push started shortly after debut. She was subsequently put on back burner for a year, ostensibly for some trouble at a photoshoot. That initial push was not the huge push you see now. That started 2012 and has not let up to this day.

11. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    This year's Sousenkyo is the most disappointing SSK ever for me. Two (edited:three) of my favorites, Paruru (Jurina) and Miki ranks dropped (Sayaya is also my fav, but she was not as great as Miki). It really contradicted with a whole amazing year both girls had which they shined brightly. :cry:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  12. lonely_cookies

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I was remembering this kind of thing from 2010, it did at least get people talking!
    [​IMG]

Anyway Miki is the same age now that Paru was back then, she's got plenty of time to work her way up!

13. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I am a bit dissapointed because she did not rank, when they said takahashi juri , because she is in the team 4 I thought that they were calling Nikichan , It is true that this year she was not pushed in comparation with the others, I hope that she can be like sasshi akip has to wake up, and has to start to push some new variety gens, I hope that in the next ssk she rankd UG

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She seems to be back on the horse. I just saw the new Tabi Shojo and she was a key member on that show saying a lot of interesting things. Maybe Miki can be an MC like Sasshi.

15. dbzdbgt

dbzdbgt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Tentoumu Chu Tabi Shojo

Part 1

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 2

Miki appeared twice in Tabi Shojo and during both bus rides, the camera focused on her acting weird. :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Variety is where miki truly shines. She will always steal the show whichever variety she appears in. I am sure she will have lots of chances to appear in more variety shows. Hopefully the management do not forsake tentoumu chu in favor of the new dendenmu chu.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love these gifs of Mikichan in the bus XD She's so funny and cute XD

I think management will promote Dendenmu Chu! as much as Tentoumu Chu! probably, after all they're separate subunits and there's no reason why one of them would be favored over the other... TTMC has a longer history already and lots of shows, songs, etc. together. Meanwhile DDMC has so far only one song/Pv and nothing else. If management gives nothing to DDMC then their creation was useless... They should definitely promote them, and since they're new, they need to get more promotions than an older subunit actually. I don't know if DDMC has a good start, since they release a song that most people didn't care about or liked, and they didn't debut in Tokyo Dome like TTMC. They're not exactly having a great start, to be honest .___.

But anyway, I love TTMC and I hope they keep getting promotions as well. They need a new show! They did almost nothing since last year, I really loved their show... I actually think this is one of the reason Mikichan lost some support this year. She shines the most in variety shows, but they didn't give her many chances for the past year. They should have done a 2nd season of TTMC show since it had great response...

Actually I didn't watch Mikichan's two apparitions on Tabi Shojo yet. So I'll make sure to watch these for now XD

17. dbzdbgt

dbzdbgt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I don't think anyone posted this but mikichan is featured in Downtown DX again but this time appearing herself together with miichan. Her reactions are featured everywhere now. Even she couldn't resist laughing at her own reactions :lol:

18. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Omg love Miki's reaction. Everything might be on T.V but I honesty believe her reactions are natural.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  19. dbzdbgt

dbzdbgt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    They should seriously have more activities for tentoumu chu. :cute:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The fear list for miki seems to have no end to it [hehe]

[​IMG]

20. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    does anyone have gifs of miki crying at the election? or shots of her? I was trying to live stream it and saw a bit of her crying face but can't remember at what point ...