TV / Radio NMB no Mecha Baito (2014/07/08 START)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Jun 23, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Just announced. Each 48 Group gets a local TV show each sponsored by Baitoru. NMB's will be NMB no Mecha Baito shown on KTV every Tuesday 2500. No details as of yet but from the title it might be members challenging part time jobs every episode or something.

2. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Wow. Another show? Looks like the members are going to be busy this summer.

Hopefully some lesser utilized members will get a chance to shine.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    With Manabukun, Geinin, Mecha Baito, Genkai Toppa and YNN they're going to have to spread the love around a little bit or else Sayaka and Milky aren't going to survive.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Sounds great! I hope we see members other than senbatsu and stuff appear as well :3

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Too bad they already used up Momoka taking a job at Village Vanguard. It would have been perfect for this.

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    They'll be fine on Genkai Toppa since they've rotate a lot, it's a monthly show, and SayaMilky haven't been on. Similarly YNN only utilized Sayaka for a few talk sessions (the Takoyaki party + Guam) and stuff that's filmed a month in advance is only now being broadcast so I think everyone will be okay.

As long as no one looks dead like Acchan in her final year then we'll be fine.

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Kind of very strange choice of baito for idols in the first episode, but you have to give them props for daring.

9. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    ^I'm surprised they weren't taken off the air for that lol

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

This is the kinda thing that makes people raise their eyebrows really high... :confused:

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Episode 1: Kawakami R, Yamada, Takano

The episode was great! Concise, enjoyable, had a few funny moments throughout and keeps you entertained. Everyone might be raising eyebrows over the fact that they're in a bathhouse but it's really no big deal if you actually watch the episode.

I like how you can see the differences in how each groups (or rather, their TV staff, approaches the show). The trio location is a staple of Manabu-kun/Docking48 and makes sense given how it's a Kansai TV thing, and so it's really almost like a 30 minute episode of Challenge48. They also have a great mix the popularity of the girls together, so it's pretty fair in terms of screen time.

Excited for next week's episode with Konomin, Kanakichi and Lemon! That'll be a riot I think. They're plastering walls.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Ok... if you compare this with the Akb/Ske baito shows, is quite extreme :blink:

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    This exactly. So many people making such a fuss over nothing. A bunch of old men in an onsen. Big controversy. :rolleyes:

I also enjoyed the episode. The girls seemed like they were having a lot of fun. I especially loved Renapyon. She was so genki and adorable!

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sometimes what the PDs make the girls do is abit ridiculous tbh sighhhh

15. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think it was a good episode and I like that they send three different girls each episode. Out of the four shows I only like HKT's and NMB's so far.

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Wow, it's a rare occurence when the udon actually gets to someone, lol

17. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I loved it! I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw online that the girls were going to work in an onsen, but the episode turnes out to be less awkward and more touching and interesting for me. I liked that Yuipon seemed to get really into the conversation she was having with her first customer. My favourite part though was when Renapyon first came out and she told everyone to cover themselves, I thought it was pretty hilarious.

I was actually surprised that they allowed filming inside. I wonder how they got permission?

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

After watching the second episode of SKE's baito show I confirmed the greatness of this one.

19. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Kind of weird to have young girls work in a bathhouse in front of nude customers. Thought they would largely keep the sexes separate. The weirdest part though was the scrubbing, but I'm sure the old men loved it :)

20. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ They where all 18+ and Japan is a lot less prude about mixing the sexes.
    And for a public bathing house I can understand they provide this as a service for people who are unable to easily reach their backs. Its like getting a massage which you can't do yourself either.