Single NMB48 14th [Amagami Hime] (2016/04/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 1, 2016.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

wow Team M's last couple songs were really bad this one too..
    waiting for the other bsides (not team songs)

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Bad song it is, Props still for near-balanced screentime on each girl. Good job.

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    after TeamN song&MV it's really frustrating =(

4. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Loving this Aapon push. And Momoka isn't dead last !! Pipe dream is still Momo center °^°

Similar look to goodbye guitar. NMB likes its vintage girls. Song is cute though!

5. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I also love the song, Mirurun is super-adorable <3

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I hope they continue to be the Vintage-girls of the 48-family~ I love that aesthetic and the girls do a good job

7. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    But she's still not recognised as one of the more popular girls in Team M so it's a bit sad :( but yes Aapon finally breaks through!
    Also, is it just me or do the Team M songs always sound really similar? Same with Team BII sometimes.. Team N gets the more interesting songs while the rest of us are just stuck in a rut.

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    ahh rachel in the second row and she is clearly visible..
    i can't be any happier.. about the song not really bad it's cute and up beat ..
    but i still like the N song the most^^ and BII pv maybe the funniest among all~
    so for me
    N : good song, beautiful pv, so much feels for me imho
    M : cute, up beat, everybody is pretty there~ and rachel is a bonus for me..
    BII : super cute boy model FTW and the song is a standard b side song..

9. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    N gets the most variety (inochi no heso ----> yume no iro) while BII tends to get a sort of funky type song and M gets vintagey things (migi ni shiteru, goodbye guitar, and this) imo

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I definitely think each of the three teams have the clearest set aesthetic of any other 48G group. Some appeal more to others.

I find Team N's shtick to be kinda boring and fake-mature... whereas I see BII as kinda being more personality driven. And Team M has their clear thing, where it's like a crazy cute vintage kind of attempt.

Team M's sticks with me more, but I dislike their new song because it's so nasally :-/ I like their stuff more when they're singing properly.

Heart Sakebu and Migi ni Shiteru Ring are holy to me, despite being nothing special compared to other songs. I JUST LOVE those two songs. I wish Team M's new song was still in the same vein

11. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Hello everyone, I managed to find some time, so I devised an entire theory for the Amagami Hime PV; in case anyone's interested to read.

It's here: http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/142466907858/nmb48s-amagami-hime-pv-theory

What inspired me to do it was actually because I found Sayaka's narrating lines to be intriguing.

Sayaka’s narrative at the start of PV:

“In front of our eyes

There’s always pitch darkness

Inside an unseen cage

Struggling, writhing in agony

But yet, in order to grab hold of something, we keep running.”

「私達の目の前は

いつも真っ暗闇で

見えない檻の中で

もがいて苦しんで

それでも何かを手繰り寄せるように走り続ける」

Sayaka's narrative at the end of PV:

“In front of our eyes

There’s always yet another me that’s standing

If I don’t come to face her

And get over this

I’ll never be able to move on.”

「私たちの目の前には、

いつももう一人の自分が立っていて

彼女と向き合って

乗り越えなければ

決して前には進めない」

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Nice theory. Maybe I like to simplify things by saying not the same person facing the dilemma. It's the same dilemma faced by every person.

In a sense, S could be us, too.:D

13. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    The short PV for Niji no Tsukurikata is out, and it's 3 minutes long.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I really like this song, but I'd love it if Azunyan was included in it. I think an unit to push future aces is a good and important initiative, but why on earth is no one from M included? Hell, if you don't want Azunyan, take Rachel, and I'm saying that as someone who isn't that keen on her.

With this and with how M was the only one who didn't get it's Team centers changed for the coupling (though how SayaMilky still looked like the actual centers for N and BII songs is another issue) I feel like management is assuming that since M has MiruFuu who are expected to rise up after SayaMilky grad, there's no need to push other future aces from the team, and I couldn't disagree more. Azunyan does technically have Mushi Kago, but Mushi Kago has one song without a PV that most people haven't even heard about. Besides, it's an AKB unit, not a NMB one. Now would be the best time to push her (or another M newgen) and Niji no Tsukurikata would have been a great opportunity.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I liked the song~~ the MV is cute too~ And I agree to an extent. I totally thought Azusa was gonna be pushed with this single, but she's really nowhere (except Team M's song, but she's not even in the front u know)~ Maybe the next single will be different for M-girls.

15. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Not sure how one can't be keen on Rachel, who's brimming with some of the best personality in the group, but it's an interesting lineup for sure. The way they've been pushing Azusa, I assumed she'd be in the single, but I didn't even think of her in this lineup since Coco-chan was another senbatsu snub.

However, the 5-nin nature of the song would've made it harder to bring a 6th member, plus they can't cut Ririka since they're trying out that eye rolling Yuuriripon pairing no one should care about. And Coco is older than Azusa, could use a more immediate push in that sense. Plus, both Azusa and Rachel's time will come, so it's not a big deal at all really.

I didn't remember hearing those hey and woohoos in the live stream, but man that's distracting as hell.

16. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    As they say, "there's no accounting for taste", so about Rachel, I'm just going to leave it at that.

It's not a big deal if this unit is an one-time thing, but if it ends up continuing with this lineup in the following singles, M being left out doesn't sit right with me. Oh well, maybe NMBand will eventually get a song, and Azunyan could get some nice spotlight this way.

17. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Ohh that's an interesting way to think about it.
    Good point!

18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I posted this already on the NMB experiences thread but since it doesn't really count as an experience, I'll post this here as well.

I won all the tickets I applied for...except for Sayaka, which was to be expected. I tried to buy two tickets for her (1 ticket for slots 2 and 4) and failed both. I should've been more aggressive and apply for more tickets towards more slots but then again, I only placed the order last night so I'm lucky to have won anything. HOWEVER, I won several tickets for Miru and Miyuki that I applied for last night, which came as a shock. So here are the tickets I won:

商品番号 : B16316683
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 須藤凜々花 3部
    数量   : 2
    商品番号 : B16316698
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 吉田朱里 5部
    数量   : 1
    商品番号 : B16316711
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 白間美瑠 1部
    商品番号 : B16316712
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 白間美瑠 2部
    商品番号 : B16316713
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 白間美瑠 4部
    商品番号 : B16316740
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 上枝恵美加 3部
    数量   : 2
    商品番号 : B16316753
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 薮下柊 1部
    商品番号 : B16316759
    商品名  : 7/23(土)大阪 渡辺美優紀 2部
    ◆ 合 計 ◆
    注文数 : 10

So I got 10/12 which is unbelievable for my first time applying (and one day before the deadline at that).

I'm going to push my luck and apply for Sayaka in rounds 8 and 9 (the final two rounds). I'll most likely lose, but there's no risk in trying.

Edit: Well, she sold out before I even got a chance to apply again. No surprise there.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    NMB Resale 1st round
    Sayaka 30/30
    Milky 25/30
    Miru 14/30
    Fuu 5/30
    Kei 2/24
    Rika 2/6
    Azu 1/6
    Naru 1/6(C部)
    Shion 1/6(C部)

credit to @Timmeon

20. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Is that all that sold? Isn't it too low? What do you think happen to riripon push? I thought she is gaining fans.. Hmmm