Album NMB48 2nd Album (Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜 Nanba Jichiku 〜) (2014/8/13)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 22, 2014.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    22 nin members, fine by me, still 16 ori from NMB and 6 new from kennin/transfer
    the perfect balance imo

my holy queen Nana is still frongirl even though Yuki's there, yas yas yas, :banana::banana::banana:i hope they keep this double center 4 person front row thing so that Nana won't have to sing with Fuuchan and co

i was so scared Fuuchan would be 4th and Nana would be 5th, guess the world still has a god, yay:^O^:

Reinyan, Umechan being in senbatsu makes me really happy, they deserve it so much, being popular in AKB but never got to be in much senbatsu

i'm so excited for this single, this is NMB's first mega senbatsu afterall, so so so excited, let's see how the new beginning is like

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

WTF that title but YAY Spain!
    We have som great beaches in Fuerteventura, so maybe a summer single there isn't that farfetched. :D

Oh, well. The senbatsu being extended to 22 is understandable due to the kennins and transfers.
    You don't want to make the fans angry, so just throw everyone in there! Yukirin, Anya, Reinyan, Umechan and Churi will test the waters with this single, and I guess mangement will consider the election and the HS numbers to see who makes it and who doesn't in the next usual 16nin senbatsu.

Previews, please! :^O^:

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

If the single had 16 members it will be : Sayanee , Milky , Yuki , Nana , Fuuko , Miru , Shuu , Nagisa , Ayaka , Akarin , Keicchi , Churi , Reina , Lemon , Riho & Sae .. (acording to the photo)
    So in the next single they probably return to 16 members so basically Yuuka , Kanako , Anna , Yuuri , Airi & Yuipon OUT :(

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^We don't know what can happen in between the time of this release and the next. Someone could do something that gets them dropped from senbatsu and someone can do something huge that gets them into it. Also, the AKB transfers may just be in there for this current single, we don't know about the rest. Like always, the only thing we can be sure of is who will be in the top 10. The other 6 (or 8, if they decide to add 2 more members into the bunch..) slots are anyone's game and whoever decides to play it.
    In other news, YAY, I called it right! 16 ori NMB members plus all the AKB kennin/transfers :banana:

5. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Nana, Anna, Reina, Ayaka, and Yuki in one single.
    My dream come true. :worthy:
    16 ori-NMB members+6 kennins/transfers=Perfect balance <3
    Although expected, Yukirin is 3rd. I kinda wanted Nana to be third, but looks like Yukirin is. Oh well. :chuffed: Yukirin may be my kami-oshi but this is NMB and and my NMB kami is Nana.
    I'm really happy they didn't drop Saepii, Yuipon, Airii, Uuka, and Ripopo(not that they would but...).

I kinda want Keila though....
    I wonder if IBIZA Girl's B-side tracks will be the new team song or the akagumi/shirogumi+Namba Teppen Sono Roku. I would prefer the former over the latter though.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  6. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I quite like aka/shiro formats and all but I think that since this is post shuffle and all it'd be nice to get team songs. I hope they're better than Lily and With My Soul this time tho hahaa

7. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Upon hearing the single's title I immediately thought of the famous Ibiza dance culture, where electronic dance music is popular. So if it's a cross between Labrador and Sayonara Crawl I'm a little disappointed as I was expecting something more along the lines of Kamonegikkusu with electronic beats and such. Oh well, it'll grow on me as many other NMB songs have.

I was hoping for Rikanyan to be in the senbatsu but maybe her being busy with stage work somewhat got in the way. Though, with 22 members I'm glad many of the less popular members got in. This should get interesting.

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    To be honest, Rika getting back in the senbatsu is going to be a very tough hill to climb. She's pretty much settled into the middle-tier senpai role and I don't see her breaking out of it unfortunately.

9. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I like that there are 22 members in this single. I don't really care for any of them, but it's nice to see less favorite ones being given more chances to shine.

Now the title... Here we have this show about French people from a peculiar city that goes to Ibiza and do night party jobs (and the show is basically about showing them moving their bodies and getting jealous/angry at each others), and it's quite a saddening show because the people who participe lack respect and have an awful behavior and therefore the Ibiza word in my mind echoes that show... Hope NMB48 will change that.

10. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  11. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Oh, this is good. I'm excited for Aanya!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I really like the song. NMB's summer songs (this is a summer song, right? CMIIW) are the best - for me, that is. And the senbatsu seems to be missing someone - Maachun :cry2: I want her back in NMB!!!!

13. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's really cute! It does sound like a mix of a ton of other summer singles, but summer songs usually are :lol: But it's cute and catchy, much more interesting and upbeat than I was expecting to be honest!

I know Ibiza is a party island, but when I think Ibiza I think sun, summer and beaches, so it's not all negative :chuffed:

14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    GOGO EAT PIZZA EAT PIZZA GO!!!
    I seriously cannot unhear the pizza lol.
    Fits the gluttons NMB are anyway :p

But goshhh I love it!!! I have relooped it so many times now *_*
    Such a jam.
    Even from first listen...the only other NMB A-side I loved from first listen was Kamonegix lol.

But yeah I agree it sounds like literally everything/every song lol.
    A fun, fresh upbeat song. Already my favourite NMB summer song tbh. XD

15. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Best A-Side ever.

16. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Wow, this song is so innate...
    It's the same feeling when I first heard Everyday, Kachuusha

Even before the song ended and I pause it, I already remember the chorus
    Can't wait. I really can't wait

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Damn it. :XD:

It sounds a bit... KKSish? But that's fine, it's fun!
    I'm so gonna jam this this month. [hehe]

And they surely know they shouldn't announce anything before the election. I mean, this is being released in a month.We'll probably get the PV in a week or so, while Labrador was performed for the first time TWO MONTHS before the actual release.

18. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

OMG!!! I love this song XD
    So catchy,it seems like PV will be fun ^^

19. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    NMB never fails me.
    I'm excited to see how much screentime will Churi get on this haha.
    and the costumes, i wonder how it will look like.. ._.

that reminds me.. no more Maachun in here. so no more Maachun antics on their Youtube from now on. :(

20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

On first (and second, lol) listen I like the song so far. It's not boring and it seems memorable enough for the first post-shuffle single. I'm excited to see the PV though, or really any performance... lol