Event / Concert NMB48's 5th Anniversary Live (15/10/20 to 15/10/22)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 16, 2015.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    oh......oh wow

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The setlist for the 3rd day.

How the hell is the documentary an announcement? GIVE US A 5TH GEN!!!! :gavel:

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

No tq. HKT can have those new girls.

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Asa ga kita fans who are AKB-anti (of which there are quite a lot), REJOICE!

And no to 5th gen. Holy crap they have such a bad time promoting even non-SayaMilky 1st gens, let's not add another group of girls who they won't be able to promote to the mix.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Seems Kadowaki Kanako announced her graduation. Sad to see her go.

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I'm going to hell for saying this

finally, Kanakichi announced her graduation!!! I was ready ti see her go but tbh this is a bad timing

7. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I'll see you, when you get here. I'll be at the bar. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    JIJIPRESS

NMB48門脇佳奈子が卒業を発表
    アイドルグループのNMB48が、10月20~22日の3日間、大阪城ホールで結成5周年記念ライブを開催した。和楽器演奏や殺陣、バンドスタイルでの楽曲披露など、趣向を凝らした演出で計3万人のファンを楽しませた。最終日の公演では、門脇佳奈子がグループからの卒業を発表し、「日本一のバラエティータレントになります!」と宣言。突然の発表に驚き、涙するメンバーに見守られながら、「本当に心からNMB48を愛しています。NMB、最高!」と笑顔で思いを明かした。

出席者:NMB48

2015年10月20、21、22日;大阪城ホール(大阪市)
    5分15秒

【時事通信社】

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I love the setlist and I must say: the whole stage setting is great! So much better than in their 3rd anniversary concert.

Nice to see them perform band visions :blush: Keiichi!:inlove: Hopefully they release the concert as DVD bonus soon:hehe::hehe::hehe:
    But I must admit Umechan looked like a ten year old with her hairstyle on the 3rd day concert.:fear:

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I love how Kanakichi announced her graduation. No offence to every other member of the 48groups, but I just love how she didn't make it all doom and gloom. Of course she can't stop other members from crying, but the way she kept a straight face and announced it full of confidence allowed the rest of the group to continue on without weeping for too long lol. Probably the best announcement I've seen ^^

11. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I thought it was really awkward since it was right in the middle of her song, a really silly song.

Then right after the song was an MC where everyone was like, what.

And then there was Ririka performing in bloomers right after. The rhythm of the whole thing was rather awkward lol

12. junjou19

junjou19 Member

This concert is very...Riripon focused...like she's now NMB's shadow center...not a good thing

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    They probably need another variety soul after Ripopo & Kanakichi announced graduation and i don't think they'll push Rikanyan, Yuppi, etc to the spotlight so Riripon it is.

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I expect that role to go to Shuu. She's really next level compared to anyone post-first gen sans Rachel, and Rachel's still got some things to iron out before she becomes as good as Shuu is.

Ririka's on that short list of members that can handle that variety load though, and her squeaky voice aside, she's got all the right perks in terms of looks, which if we're honest is really the only thing that matters with idols anyway as proven by Nagisa's existence.

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yes you're right, it's not good it's freaking perfect!
    With Maachun & Nana gone and Ripopo & Kanakichi on the way out, we need girls like Riripon! Hoping the next in line is Rachel: she has the looks, a good voice and her MC skills are really getting good!
    I'm really digging that possible new comedy trio: Riripon/Shu/Rachel.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Rachel, be prepared to tsukkomi, a lot[hehe]

On MC things, more girls capable to do MC never hurts at all.

Shu stepped-up thanks to her observation skill, learning another member trait(and picking it for trolling purpose:fp:). I'm still prefer her being the less dominant MC at all, while spitting hilarious comment at right times
    Riripon is, my opinion, calmest member NMB has for now, Being trusted to host Mahjong match with Yoshimoto comedian IN FRONT of mass audience as Anniversary Concert opening. She still a bit nervous though.

Still, All 3 girls MC skill are obviously below Kanakichi for now, only time will tell..

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

It's fine to push her at comedy if that's her thing, but that's no reason to have her centering big singles right along with Sayamilky and Nagishuu and have such an unimportant song as Nietzsche Senpai performed twice in addition to the Mahjong battle.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The digest showed a concert very diversified, between band performance, battle choregraphy and of course comedy skit, their strong point. Backing up all of it with strong idol songs like Ibiza girl, Durian shounen, the packaging result in a very solid show for NMB fans.

I like that wish of originality, i do think it's paying off. Compared to SKE, NMB concert have stand out more in my opinion.

19. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    What do you have against Riripon? Genuinely curious.

Also: will this be out on Blu-ray or would it be a DVD bonus like the arena tour?

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

While I agree, I won't compare it.. We all know last SKE 7th anniversary concert was not the best among their own concert.

Regarding Riripon and her push, probably management saw her capability to remain calm in high pressure condition.
    Combined with looks, taa-daa....gori push.
    I'm not against her, i'm just feel uneasy since NMB last gori push ended up flopping.

Or i'm just overthinking things..

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015