Event / Concert NMB48's 5th Anniversary Live (15/10/20 to 15/10/22)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 16, 2015.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

You assume I was crying? The above statement was absolutely not sarcastic. Of course I realize I'm on a public discussion forum.
    Couldn't the logic you're using in your statement also be applied to Aika?

Ah, wait, something I've forgotten along with everyone else: the idea of Riripon blocking Aika was a very minor point in my original statement. That's why I was confused as to why this is what everyone's focusing on.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

2. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    I admit I don't like Riripon much. I find her performance skills lacking, she's a bit too eccentric for my taste (and by extentsion, the songs she centers are too), and I don't think she has a good voice for MC. However, I noticed that she does have a particular strenght - she seems to huge knowledge of the group, even trivia I'd never expect her to know. I think that's crucial for a good MC.

Besides, correct me if I'm wrong - but is Riripon's position in N3 really so high? I thought the girls with the highest positions performed Hajimete no Hoshi, then the middle positions joined for 100nen saki demo, and the lowest positions for Ribbon nante niawanai. Riripon only comes in for Ribbon, she's not in the two former songs. But then again, I may be wrong. I was never an expert on recognizing which position is which.

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

The idea that Riripon is blocking Yuuri is whack too.

I get that it was pretty much a passing remark in your original comment but it was wrong so I think it is fair for people to point that out and question it. The point is that Ririka and Aika serve different demographics so it is pointless to compare them. Aika's closest competitor is probably Uuka? In any case chill. :)

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

She's #5 in N right now. The only reason she's not in HnH or 100nen is because she can't do the moves.
    That's an interesting strength though :p
    I'm actually fine. I just don't see why everyone is focusing on a passing comment and ignoring the actual content of my original post?? Come to think of it, the comment was so unimportant, why are people even still talking about it...?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  5. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The idea of a discussion is that people take and idea and talk about it. Feel free to leave the thread if you want to stop talking about it. You will be missed. :)

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I guess we all need a chill, or divertion of topic. This is 5th anniversary thread, and we just got heated talk about something so abstract the girls themselves didn't talk about in the backstage, while zeroshiki claim the "Badass" title by himself.:whistle:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Ha! My man @Sakuraism might have have something to do about that.

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I didn't think it was heated at all, up until "Eh, whatever".

I think Ririka is one key to the future of NMB. Like we've learned with Must Be Now, it's not all performance based. Likewise, there's a fine line between hosting and boosting yourself, something that Kanakichi and Rika and Maokyun are used to.

I do think Aika is a future center candidate. I think she's improving a lot whenever she gets center position in N stages. Her talking is getting a little better and she's not as awkward as she was last year. People like Ririka help bring it out of her, they are supportive as opposed to being obstacles.

You can also argue that Nagisa occupies a higher "position" than Aika, but Aika was tapped to center the 4th Gen Virgin Love over Nagisa during the generation performances on the 3rd day.

(BTW, you wanna watch Aika center U-19, you can watch RH2013.)

The more I look at it, especially in the context of 5th anniversary, all the girls are given chances to promote themselves. It's up to the girls to seize the chance. The gori oshi thing is not as severe in NMB as it is with other groups.

9. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You lucky dogs! I say this super jealously jokingly though [hehe]

10. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    • Like Like x 1
  11. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Bit off topic but I'm always on board with a Momoka push! I agree about her being more cheerful, apparently she's a lot more interactive at events as well and it's good that she managed to get over her slump.

YES i'm looking forward to that Heart no Dokusenken performance haha, I love the wKinoshita match up. I really want to see this and the hour long yuri theater extravaganza as well.

To be more on topic with the thread, I actually thought that the idea of the overlapping names doing units really clever and interesting, as we usually don't see a lot of those match ups! I mean we got Anchu and Akarin, wKinoshita, Renapyon and Chihhi, Rachel and Reinyan (they MC together in stages now so this was less of a novelty though) as well as triple!Rina Zipper and others as well. It's a pretty neat idea.

Also I'm gonna leave the Aika discussions to the Aika fans and the people who actually watch N stages and are qualified to comment haha /slides away

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Just want to say that I love the top 5 of Kataomoi Yori mo Omoide wo... which was basically the undisputed top 5 of the future of NMB. Fuumiru, Nagishuu and Riripon. <3

13. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    not if uukaikayuuri have something to say about it

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm all for a Momoka push...I don't think she'll ever admit it, but I find her to be really pretty~~ she exudes such a unique aura that it's hard to not notice her during M stages or during her times in concerts.

Does anyone know if this 5th anniversary concert (all days) will be released like their 4th anniversary or are we going to do another one of those super boxes with like 4 different concerts? lol. I'd prefer it on the CD's like they've been doing recently...way cheaper lol~

15. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

kakari belong to the gen after I suppose.

16. junjou19

junjou19 Member

On another topic, does anyone have a cut of the WKinoshita Heart no Dokusenken performance? I want to keep it forever

17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

It's not gonna come out so fast, hun. You gotta wait a year or so lol.

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh yeah whoops no one saw that haha

19. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

wait wut lol

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu