TV / Radio NMB48's Geinin!!!3 (07/05/2014 START)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

2. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    ^ Yes and she's wearing the blue dress. At least she's not going to be a ghost in Geinin 3 :lol:

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Those are the school uniforms, not necessarily the bishoujo bu uniforms, she could be still in there. Maybe. Probably not, lol.

Nice to see Anchu and even Sararan.
    Even Terumi! Man. Very excited for this season!

4. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    And so Nana, Sayaka, and Milky are in their 3rd year for the 3rd time?

As a side note, it would be interesting if every NMB member made at least 1 appearance this season.

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The first few episodes were shot today and the guests included

Regulars: Yamamoto, Yamada, Watanabe, Yabushita, Kotani, Yagura

M: Shiroma, Kondo, Tanigawa, Momoka, Murase, Takano, Takei, Ishizuka, Kushiro, Fujie (?)

KKS: Jo, Nakano, Terui, Matsuoka

In addition to these members, Woman Rush Hour also filmed with the girls, most likely in a small guest role. Some might remember Woman Rush Hour from Aruaru YY, guest spots for Manabu-kun and or as Sayaka's co-stars on Viking.

He probably wasn't supposed to tweet about his appearance on it but Muramoto Daisuke of Woman Rush Hour tweeted, "Filmed for NMB48's Geinin 3. The members were all cute and funny, and thought "Of course people would become fans of these girls" throughout the shooting. I'll go ahead and flatter everyone by saying 'The greatest idols and the greatest fans', please look forward to the shocking airing of the episode!"

Sayaka mentioned there were going to be new corners and whatnot so this might be one of those new things from this season.

6. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I guess who better to learn manzai from than the reigning manzai champions.

I'm started to get real excited for the upcoming season now.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I wish Chidori won The Manzai :( I really can't stand Woman Rush Hour's Muramoto.

8. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    If Jo's going to be in there, I definitely want an Ainyan guest appearance... at least one can hope :(

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They wouldn't even call Ainyan for a guest appearance in RH when they called pretty much everyone, even graduated members. I'm gonna say its very unlikely she gets called here.

10. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Haha. Muramoto is kind of a sleezeball, but I find him to be funny sometimes.

11. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  12. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    It's never going to happen, but Ainyan was my original NMB oshi and I never replaced her. I'd love to see her on it. In fact, I'd just love to see her on TV in general, but I never know where to look for her.

13. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I have to agree with the sentiment on Muramoto of WRH. Once Viking started right away I just found him annoying. At least AmeAgari and Tsuchida are there to keep him in his place.

I'm really looking forward to this season. I'm certainly gonna miss Maachun, Ainyan and Hitomin, but I'm glad most of the gang is back. Yuihan making a guest appearance would also be nice. Can't wait to see Jo, Sararan and Terumi as well.

14. tentomon

tentomon Kenkyuusei

You should check out Yoshimoto Shinkigeki: http://www.youtube.com/user/takakazuhayashi/videos

Ainyan is only a research student so she doesn't appear much yet, but the show is seriously funny ... not sure if there's anyone doing subs.

From that page I'd recommend
    if the video does not show watch the video here (this is only part 1 of 3 of that episode)

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure Ainyan is surrounded by famous comedians in that show, so maybe some of them could make a guest appearance with Ainyan in one episode ... well one can be optimistic. You'll recognize some of them if you watched Midnight Comedy.

I'd also want a very small guest appearance for Tentoumu Chu! but that's probably asking for too much.

15. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Thanks a lot, it's a shame about the subs, but my Japanese is OK, I'm sure I'll pick some of it up. Ainyan is amazing though; Japanese comedy TV is very heavily biased against both women and young actors appearing, so for her to appear on a TV sketch show as herself, not as an NMB member is very impressive. Her being involved with anything 48G from now on is just dreaming, but I'd like to see her link up with Maachun again some day.

16. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    More information has been released as the shows pilot nears. Geinin 3 looks to have received a massive makeover, completely doing away with the situational comedy and skits and replacing them with a hinadan and comedian guests in order to teach the NMB girls various things.

http://www.tvguide.or.jp/TF0802LS.php?groupId=665&newsId=14940

Translating some important tidbits:

"...This time, the show moves away from the situational comedy of the past two seasons and replaces them with senpai comedians as guests to teach them various things such as 'gaya', 'location skills', and 'one shot gags'. NMB members pretending to be students will learn it for real! Football Hour and the manzai at the end of the show will be maintained."

Movie tie-ins and a crossover with SKE's Ebi-Show to be scheduled as well.

Looks like they're combining everything into one now. EbiFri+Tonkotsu+Geinin2=Geinin 3

17. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    That is great to hear, can any tell who the girls are in the picture, I recognize some but, the picture doesn't really help, and seeing as Ebi-friday 2 seems to have been announced and neither nana and or milky seemed to be in the photo for might explain the crossover between the two shows.:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Edit: I should have just scrolled up the page it seems the members in the picture were mentioned by Smilodon in an earlier post

18. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yeah, I know Arai-P mentioned at the Geinin film press conferences last year that he wanted to make a new show and move away from Geinin (possibly Naniwa Nadeshiko 2 at that point in time last fall) but the Geinin contents sell a ton so Yoshimoto/NTV probably wanted to stick with their current cash cow, but it looks we got a great revamp with more members and I think NTV learned a lot from the third season of Magical Radio and made a smart choice with doing away with the skits.

As long as Gotou is there the show will run smoothly though. I'm stoked now though, and hope that the EbiFri crossover will be great as well.

19. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    It is good to see them do more variety related stuff, one thing I have wanted to see is a NMB dokkiri segment which I haven't really seen for NMB since there first single.

Edit:Also can someone explain to me what "gaya" is? :cute:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  20. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Please have Fujimon come in and teach them gaya. I would be forever grateful.