TV / Radio NMB48's Geinin!!!3 (07/05/2014 START)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Tokyo03 didn't come up with those tho, it was all Momoka.

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

First Boke Sayaka and now Tsukkomi Maachun...!

And oh my god... they're so dirty... There're actually multiple TV shorts in the theater so you have to go back multiple times to see them all...

Well, as long as Yoshimoto gives this movie a BD release...

3. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Another good episode. Pretty good chemistry with BKB. I had a feeling Chihhi was going to do the gag BKB encouraged her to do a while back. She mentioned this in a past YNN episode.

It was nice to see them with Peace again (Ayabe was just with them in the bungee jump). That was a trip down memory lane from the Nadeshiko days. It's endearing to see how much they have changed (or not). I didn't expect Matayoshi to bring up the topic of Mirurun and Haru's feet again lol.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Its so much better when they work with guests they know and like. Compare how enthusiastic they are with BKB compared to some of this seasons guests.

The Naniwa look back was cool. I guess some newer fans may understand some of the references, but I hopefully it gives them a reason to go back and watch. If nothing but to see how much they've changed. I hope as they've discussed Naniwa so much, and working with Peace a lot this season they'll seriously consider doing another one after they've done with Geinin.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    More scat jokes >_>

7. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Poor Keiichi. She's gonna get a rep pretty soon :lol:

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    New nickname: Geri-cchi

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Could've done without the poop jokes, haha. Overall the episode wasn't that great though. Churi saved that last skit though.

Nana asking whether Gotou likes NMB or HKT more, love it.

SKE get rekt next episode pls

10. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Fresh lemon ga shindoi no!
    Lemon makes such an easily bullied character, quite a good fit for manzai really.

Not the best episode, I think the amount of members has really hurt these season. We have no breakout members, they only get a few minutes each and the parts with the comedians just aren't as funny as the old ad-lib sections. Even when they were more miss than hit, at least it was about the members.

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The season has been pretty hit or miss. It's cool that Arai listened to fans and brought back NaniNade things in addition to expanding the cast and eliminating the drama portions, but I guess it goes to show that fans don't know what's best for a show. (That and Gotou is far too busy to do these kinds of things anymore) It's clear they wanted to take the show into a different direction but with the Geinin contents selling so well it's also clear that they wanted to milk the property as much as they could through the film and it's tie-ups. The films are a collaboration between NTV and Yoshimoto so it makes a lot of sense for NTV to market the hell out of the thing too (as well as the Geinin DVDs)

EbiFri and Tonkotsu suffered big drops compared to Magical Radio 3 and Hyakkaten 2, so it'll be interesting to see if Geinin 3's sales follow the downward drop in DVD sales. The first Geinin movie's DVD sold really well, so that's a nice plus though.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Pretty good episode. They had good tempo, the movie stuff was kept to a minimum and the manzai was laugh out loud funny.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 10

14. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Miyuki death stare :glare:

:rofl:

One of the funnier episodes. What brought them to a real location?

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Burn, Minarun Burn!!! You never mess with Warukii ;)

16. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Wow! Kowai! This is the first time I'm scared of Miruki! :cold: I didn't know she could be that scary! Lol!

Edit: now that I watched the episode with subs by Teppen Team, I can comment properly :^^;:. And I must say I really liked the girls in the "Boke mashou" corner (with the theme "This confession sucks")!!! I think they did great and I had good laughs with all of them! Sometimes, they were even better than the "regular team" girls from the previous episodes.

Probably because they needed a court for the soccer match that we'll see on the next episode of EbiSho! I'm assuming they went to a school to use its court and also to shoot this episode of Geinin on the same occasion.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Watching episode 10 & 11, I am really impressed with Ichikawa Miori... That girl has become so funny & brave

18. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    The best part was during the open q and a when goto asks, "who else is 17?" some girls put their hand up. she puts her hand up, giggles to her self, then puts it down and giggles to herself, then making a motion like "aw, i was just kidding". and giggles at what she's just accomplished.
    lemon-san, too cute.

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

FOUR~ FOUR~ FOUR~ FOUR~