TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Eh? I thought they were going to be in studio because next week's show is going to be the 3rd Monomane Show case: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2020/07/post-1012706.php

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think you are correct. I mistakenly read "hoka ni" kanji as "tsugi ni" kanji, on the telop for Ayame unseen scene. If they are going to return to studio, that would be great!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yay really happy to see them in the studio again!! Really funny episode :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Its funny episode , a contrast from thar horrible episode last week .

I notice that mgt have been inviting Yuri on Kojichuu a lot whether its remote or studio. Good for her , maybe theyre trying to see her variety potential

• Like Like x 1
  5. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I am so happy we got the studio episode back. Minami and Asuka's greeting Bananaman was so cute "Bananaman-san aitakatta desu~ " :inlove:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :cry2:
    So this episode recorded after Nogi 46hours TV, 4 months without Nogichuu studio records I thought we only have Nogizaka 7 Samurais left :awesome:.
    Shinuchi continued been trolled in every Monomane tournament :chuffed:. Her attractive points are her long legs, her sexy lips and her 1980 language.
    Twintails Ume <3, Ito Riria, she even licked her gun finger :shock:. We need a bold girl like her, she is a girl doesn't know what is fear. She has a brave heart can tackle any difficulty and embarrassment.
    Jaien Ikuta, please sit next to me I want to feed her :drool:. Ikuta only shows that side of her to Manatsu because they are so close and understand each other so much. So Ikuta really wants to be spoiled by our big head captain a lot :^O^:.
    What is the relationship between Mizuki and Asuka :confused:? I can smell some gunpowder around there.
    Nakada with her cool finishing movement. Oh man! I will miss her a lot :cry:. She is an important part of Nogizaka big boobs history.
    Yamazaki with her blending to everyone's story skill :fear:, she is really smart and knowledgeable because in any subject or area, she can talk and discuss easily. I remember she can speak Chinese very good too, very talented girl.
    I think the championship this time is hard to escape from Wada Maaya. She is really powerful in Monomane expert.
    :1st:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    sorry for my lack understanding in english vocab but what do you mean by gunpowder here?

anyway im happy to see how even 3rd gen can do monomane of their 1st gen senpai. its just show how close they now

one more thing, can anyone kind enough to give translation on what asuka and shitara talk when they talk about mizuki monomane

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Just a little friendly sniping between them. Asuka vs. Yamashita is shaping up to be an important battle. LOL!

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Maaya with that sensei monomane will be the winner lol

9. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I really like this episode, it's really funny even without sub....I really enjoyed it....
    can't wait to re-watch it when the sub is out....

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wada Maaya.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The best part and the funniest monomane was Miria-chan. I can imagine Renacchi did what Miria showed.:rofl::rofl::rofl: The scary part is all 45 members experienced the stealthy join conversation style by Renachhi. :rofl::rofl::rofl: And, I'm happy to see all members, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen did the same reaction on this Renacchi habit. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I think this is one of many strange phenomenons that can only be found in Nogi's waiting room.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Maaya looking good ahead of a 3-peat.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Wada Maaya shows to kouhai how should be a great variety girl.
    Riria's imitation was so funny too.

Too bad 4th gen is always the cringiest one.
    When it comes to them it's just forced laughs and perplexed faces and Bananaman struggling to find anything funny with them. They're just acting too childish, forced, amateur, and and not being funny in a smart way and in the way to interact.

I've never seen Bananaman nor senpai genuinely laughing and having fun with them. Just sometimes with Kitagawa's world but it's not enough especially since she's a passive one.
    Imagine thinking 4th gen is the best gen LOL they're not even better than 2nd gen to me. Just more pushed than them having these opportunities with stand-alone shows. Maybe new 4ki could bring something more interesting and help this gen to be seen differently (surely not the Rika one which is already another basic, boring, childish one, we have enough of them this gen).

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. Neosu

Neosu Kenkyuusei

Return to studio woo hoo! Great first half, can't wait for the next one

Sent from my ASUS_I001D using Tapatalk

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Imagine thinking that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen weren't ever awkward in their first couple of years on Koujichuu and Doko.

Imagine thinking an idol's worth is defined entirely by how funny they are in variety. Wada must be 1st gen's top member.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Never been as awkward as 4th gen, really I can't remember ONE single moment with senpai and Bananaman genuienly laughing with 4th gen. Recent episodes have been like the Tsutsui hypnotism and the way Seimiya eats fruits, and reactions were more like "really? wtf", or the segment where Kitagawa said she didn't remember what lyrics she confuses of a song, making Bananaman and other members lose time. And even this time, the segmen with 4th gen got the weakest reactions from others, while for every other imitations the laughed out loud.
    And it's not only variety, just the way they are which is different. You can't say, for example, Wakatsuki, Sakurai or Eto had great variety skills, but it's not only that of course, it's about the personality, the charme, the way you interact... even when 1st gen was at its start they didn't look just as child acting uninteresting girls, but they had all interesting strong personalities and interacted with MC in a way that the shows beecomes entertaining even if you are not Wada Maaya, or the Akimoto, Matsumura and Takayama of years ago.
    Of course there were the "childish" girls too, especially the youngest ones like Ikuta or Hoshino but they showed it in a really funny way that personality, they made some much funny things that made members and MC genuenly laugh, cause they have the personality, the chara, and the smartness.
    Most of the current girls are just flat and boring to me.

I'm not saying all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen girls are good and all 4th gen girls are bad, there are girls that I like, and that I don't like from all gens ofc.
    But, talking about the whole gen potential, 4th gen is the one that I like the least and I see as weakest (2nd gen is weaker just because of how management considered them, but just Hori is more beautiful and charming than all 4th gen members and Shinuchi has a more interesting personality than all of them).

If suddenly, all good 1st/2nd/3rd gen members graduate, and Nogizaka would be all about 4th gen and filler ones, I would leave the fandom, I would not be interested enough on them to still follow the group. And I'm pretty sure Bananaman would immediatly leave too. It's so obvious even the bond the MC's created with 3rd gen and 4th gen is so different. So it's not just a thing about old or not old members, cause 3rd gen was kinda "new" too, but they still managed to create a great connection with Bananaman and are totally integrated and appreciated. While these girls are basic AF, it's like watching a different, B-side group, and is so obvious the MCs don't see enough potential from them. And we know Bananaman always do their best to let the girls improve and shine and find their skills and chara, they always helped all girls a lot, it's just that 4th gen doesn't give them enough urges.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    then, feel free to leave the fandom. no one care. i guess you never watch 4th gen show. initially i also kinda like you that feel something awkward and not right with 4th gen but after watch their show, i find they also has interesting characters. maybe they just shy around their senior.
    but i agree that last episode 4th gen monomane feel awkward. they still new. just give them time

• Like Like x 2
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    IMO 3rd Gen started out similarly -- rather stiff in their interactions in NogiChu. It took them a while before they are comfortable speaking up and contributing to the flow.

I think given enough time 4th Gen will be contributors. After all they have lost 4 months of filming as well as group interaction. They don't have a summer tour this year where all generations can interact. We just don't know what characters the majority of 4th Gens represent since we only get them in small doses. But if you watch their shows, I'm sure you'll find out. I just need the subs in order to understand them.

The funny thing though is that Kitagawa was in the studio, and it is definitely because Banaman and the producers want more from her because of her unique outlook. Yeah, she's not the best at responding, but I feel that they want to include her because the know the potential for wackiness is there.

19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well I've watched some episodes of the 4th gen shows, that's why I think they're not as strong as previous gens group. They had this opportunity to have shows all about them, 2nd gen never had a chance like that for example, but still I think there is a huge gap and looks more girls from a B-side group than the Nogizaka that I always loved with top, talented and beautiful girls with interesting personalities. I mean, of course you can know more from some girls if you do a show all around them, but this works for every single girl, so I don't understand the "you should watch Nogi Doko / Nogi Skits", and you should consider WHAT comes from them despite having all the attention, help and possibilities.

Different times I've heard 1st gen members saying they feel relieved cause 3rd gen seems strong for Nogizaka future, never heard them saying something like that for 4th gen girls.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Reality is more than the mere perception of an individual.