TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think it's the connection, but rather the software. I wouldn't be surprised if they used a shoddy program like Zoom.

2. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

The face cam of the 4 members were so lagged, it's hard to see their reactions.
    Asuka waked up at 10 am :shocku:! Then she will have a lunch instead of breakfast :^^;:.
    I didn't know Hinachima likes "The Fast and the Furious" series, so she likes action movies?
    Maaya~ let half of her vegetable plants die :flower:, I don't know why but I feel Maaya in this ep was so cute, maybe because of her white dress.
    Iku-chan was awesome, she instantly knew that was Oide Shampo.
    "Eh~!San shoku pan wa?" was the highlight in this episode. So cute :cute:. And Himura mimic Asuka was so awesome too!
    Too bad the finger game and the piano harmony in the end didn't work well. The delay was too much I hope next ep the staffs somehow can improve that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

After watching the latest HinaAimashou #58, Hinatazaka's IT team is obviously competent in streaming. Their conference software completely outclasses Nogizaka's.
    Nogizaka's IT team is laughably atrocious, it's mind boggling given how more popular Nogi is than Keyaki and Hinata.

NogiKojichu should contact HinaAimashou and ask for their technical expertise.

4. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    The lag was so bad, it's even worse than last week's.

Asuka's face seems different today, I can't exactly point out what it is, it just seems different. It's probably the makeup. Still cute though.

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    So state of emergency has been lifted for Tokyo, does it mean they can go back to shoot in the studio again or not yet?

6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Its an interesting study of contrast how each of the groups embrace digital media and tech

AKB (and now OUC) is embracing a hybrid model, experimenting currently over multiple platforms (YT, SR, Nico, DMM, Gyao, etc)
    -- though not all sister groups are similar
    -- maybe their recent corporate restructuring has also brought some flexibility in addition to the financial implications?

Nogi's lack, IMHO, seem to stem from the fact that they are getting so successful and big
    -- the old analogy that a big encumbered ship is hard to turn

Of course, whether there is success at the end of the day...thats a different question

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    just like that, the stereotype of japan people always use latest tech and has always the best connection is crushed. lol but still, they probably miles ahead from my country's wifi/internet.

8. AirbusA380

AirbusA380 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    I don't know what software NogiChuu use, but HinaAi clearly use zoom

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    How can you tell? The stream seems too stable for it to be Zoom.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    From HinaAi #57, bottom right corner (Kasuga).
    [​IMG]
    If you use 25:15 raw, it is on 3:07+

11. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    despite the quality of the member's videos...
    i'm still really grateful there's new content and genuinely just happy to see Asuka and Ikuta

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Considering that Showroom is still like 360p even though its 2020, I'm not surprised Nogi has pre-2010 level video conferencing.

But how come Minami had such a good connection? Does she just pay for top tier internet at home? I guess that would also explain why Kazumin's was so bad since she's a notorious spendthrift and probably only pays for the lowest tier internet.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wow. Assumptions much.

Also, there's much more to stable video connection than just internet speed.

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyway, the show's inferior connections were apparent when viewed back-to-back with KeyaKakke.

Now I don't know how they produce the sakamichi shows, but I thought they used the same production company and film on different days. So I assume they would have similar equipment and similar approaches to recording the live stream. Why Nogi's was terrible makes one question who is in charge over there? It's not like this isn't an unsolved problem (just look at the stability of Keyaki-chans streams). It's like they half-assed it thinking the fans won't care.

I am all grateful for new stuff from my favorite group, but I enjoyed KeyaKakke and Hinamashou more this week.

Their laggy streams feel like a metaphor for their sluggish and half-hearted embrace of the digital future.

15. Rover

Rover Kenkyuusei

I'm finding it hard to believe that the lack of quality of the live stream is the production staff's fault. It's also unlikely that Nogi is using a different streaming program than Keyaki and Hina because there's no reason to. I'm pretty sure they're all using Zoom, which is not a bad program.

Watching last weeks NogiKojichu, I find it hard to believe that the production staff is at fault here. I'm pretty sure the difference in quality of the streams between the members is because of their own hardware and connection. The difference in quality is really big between Nakada and Hoshino to Takayama which shouldn't be the case if the staff were the ones controlling everything. I also noticed Akimoto mentioned she was using her phone, which probably won't provide the best quality. Also connection can vary from day to day, and it's pretty difficult to fix your wifi when it's acting up, especially when you're about to shoot and time's limited.

I just hope that Kojichu will improve in the future.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I just watched ep 260 and Asuka is too cute when she asked Shitara about Sanshoku pan (Asuka drama's OST)

• Like Like x 1
  17. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    What I don't get is - this show is recorded. Why can't the members record themselves while streaming and then send it to the show staff?

18. AirbusA380

AirbusA380 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    If they do that then bananaman or another member reactions when certain member freeze on their teleconference app screen couldn't connect and just fells weird,, like "eh, it seems fine in tv but why do the mc react like some lag had happen??"

19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

there could be some factors like a connection at the busy hours or the chosen spots(idk in japan, but...), how many people in that session(i guess this more on the hosting side?). if they used a shared network instead of their own carrier I think that can also be a possible factor. or this just our 'technology challenged' girls that let dozen of other apps running amok eating data in the background, lol idk. we also not get shown the actual view of bananaman from their mac, just to compare.
    but I agree that the issue could be minimized, or even prevent. maybe the timing, the narrowed shooting deadline caught them or just made them cant prepare it in a more proper way.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Kitagawa made this episode fun for me. I was expecting 2nd gens this time. They must have started studio recording by now. Wonder what we'll get next week.

• Like Like x 2