Single Nogizaka46 10th (Nandome no Aozora ka?) 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 28, 2014.

1. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Although N46 only has 10 singles. they already use 5 different centers.

that makes ppl think the group will do the center rotation on and on and on every new single announcement. this time my oshi next time your oshi and next time ... that the group will end up with no member never be a center at their 40th single. :^O^:

let's look how those 5 members became center.

Ikoma has unique look that makes N46 look young and flesh. her face made ppl easy to recognize the group at the start.
    Maiyan is super popular. she centered after Kimi Kibou's sale drop (1st day). and the change made the sale rise almost 100k :worthy:
    Hori is the most pop in 2nd gen. she was a big bomb. this created a very big impact, big drama, and a big introduction to 2nd gen.
    Nanase the Nogizaka Girlfriend. she is no.1 in kobetsu HS events and blog comments. the most beloved girl from wotas.
    Ikuta is the most talent. she centered after nanase 2nd center single's sale drop. the one that everyone is wating for

well, look those 5 became center for reasons. they had their best at their time. everyone centerable idea is good but it's gonna make the center position not holy anymore.

if there's gonna be a new center. there should be the one that deserves it not just because the girl in the back row is queueing up. (but everything is up to the P :tongue:)

ps. i see the hint that (except Hori) if someone gonna be a new center. one had to be center in the coupling songs before. see Maiyan-Dekopin, Ikuta-Sonna Baka, Nanase-Hoka no Hoshi Kara.
    from what rumor told me that the 11th is gonna be a cool song. that make me think of Kodoku Kyoudai. yeah W center :cool:

2. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I did with my own eyes this summer. She has a lot of energy and she communicates a lot with the audience, she's funny and she is not someone playing a character like some others do. But I won't argue, everyone is up to his opinion after all. :)

For Wakatsuki Yumichan, I really think she has the potential to be a good center... management should know better but, well, I'd like her to be given the chance to shine more. :blush:

Edit : one good point from Kabuki. Is the center position something sanctified ? When you look at H!P, there are no center. Ok, the number of members is much less important but it looks like the whole is more important than the individuals... it's funny that with more than 30 members, it seems that it is not the same thing "here".

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    how is that awesome when they didnt even attach to her.. =p
    I think miona is lucky because even though she is air dropped thesales still increases. I dont think eventhough i hoped management gonna do somethinglike that again.

4. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

In fact, Ikuta was center of Dankeshon and Hori of Sonna Baka^^

5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Woah, everyone is starting to talk about the next single's center...

Ehhhh, wait..'next single'? why can't we have Nogi 'debut album'?? T_T

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Aki-p already had talked about a Nogi Album, he literrally passed the ball to Sony so it's son Sony hands now...

7. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

3rd week sales: 18,529
    Total: 523,166

4th week 1st day: 8,569

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Amazing that they can still get the 1st spot after almost a month!

With this, they've surprassed the total sales of NatsuFE, and they're just 15k away of overtaking Kidzuitara (at least according to this).

9. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

It's easy to get #1 on this day every week as they choose to ship the HS on the day where the week of the sales are at its weakest (basically, after end of the week, and a day before the start of next week's releases). Natsu no Free & Easy also get #1 on its 14th week.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Huh, I got confused with the post above and the whole "4th week 1st day" thing. I guess it's "3rd week 6th day" instead?

11. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

It's the start of 4th week as Oricon will count this sales into the 4th week. However, new releases are not on sales yet. In other words, old releases get 7 full days counted for in the weekly charts, while new releases get 6 days. Of course this is unless the new releases are on an untypical day. Otherwise, the typical release day should be a Wednesday, and that the chart shown on Wednesday will be Tuesday sales, which are all pre-orders and Flying Get sales.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    not even close, Nanase and Maiyan crush Ikoma everyday, and that is only GP, her ranking in fandom is even more lol for someone with her amount of push

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I would like to say Nanase is more famous than Ikoma but I'm not sure. Especially with AKB work. But Maiyan definitely is the most famous in the group. If I ever tell anyone about them she's all they know.

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Although not so popular with the fans, I would say Ikomachan is the most recognizable with the general public next to Maiyan.

15. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Adding to the above discussions, I actually think Ikoma might have more recognition than Maiyan even, considering not only her AKB kennin, but also cause I think she is the nogi-member that gets the most prime-time telly exposure (just with her Jump Police show that is the case alrdy I think, not to mention guest appearance on other shows.) The problem for her is that her exposure can't translate into popularity somehow.

I think it is best to have someone most able to pull in new fans as centre. Considering the above, I don't think Ikoma will be most able to do this. Growth-wise I imagine someone with decent popularity within the group alrdy but low exposure to the general public might benefit most. All things considered, I still think a Maiyan centre is going to help best with exposure for the single.

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Ikoma is the most pushed member.
    As a law, the most pushed member usually is the most hated. (Or i should say, the one with the biggest amount of antis)

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I agree. I always see Ikomachan on TV thus her being widely recognized. The member I feel that has great potential to win the general public over is Ashurin. If only mgmt would just nudge her a little.

18. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

As people have already been talking about next single center i'll throw my opinion into the ring. As far as having a returning center, I think the best choice is Shiraishi Mai. Each past center has their own strong and weak points but I think Shiraishi is best suited to "cool" singles over ballad or choral types ('Kodoku Kyoudai' and 'Sono Saki no Deguchi' come to mind).

As for first time center the obvious person to look at is Hashimoto Nanami. Hashimoto's been on the front row for 5 consecutive singles now, it might be her time to have a go. And like Maiyan, I also think she would be best suited to a cool single like this.

There are other girls suited to try being center, like Sakurai Reika, and other girls well suited to cool singles, like Wakatsuki Yumi, but to my mind Hashimoto is the only one at the top of both those criteria lists.

Maiyan and/or Nanamin center please!

19. geotaku

geotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小池美波
    Ikoma-chan was the first choice,
    maybe because of her character ?
    my opinion,
    there will be some reasons why she became AKB kennin, not the other members.
    Ikoma-chan was the first choice in nogi, although it was a gamble

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Basically she was akip fave.lol. i dont think sony is too fond her or maybe they like her but after 5singles, fans clearly cant accept her as eternal centre and they switch to somebody that is more preferable by the crowd. About her as the kennin, i approve so that basically later on she will be transferred permanently to akb48. Besides that..i dont know someone else that is more suitable than her in akb. My other gracious girls are more ngzk46 style.