Single Nogizaka46 10th (Nandome no Aozora ka?) 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 28, 2014.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nogizaka46 10th Single (Nandome no Aozora ka?)
    (10/8/2014)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Senbatsu
    [​IMG]

TRACKLIST
    Type A
    [​IMG]
    1. Nandome no Aozora Ka?
    2. Toomawari no Aijou
    3. Korogatta Kane wo Narase!
    4. Nandome no Aozora Ka? (Insturmental)
    5. Toomawari no Aijou (Insturmental)
    6. Korogatta Kane wo Narase! (Insturmental)

Type B
    [​IMG]
    1. Nandome no Aozora Ka?
    2. Toomawari no Aijou
    3. Watashi, Okiru
    6. Watashi, Okiru (Insturmental)

Type C
    [​IMG]
    1. Nandome no Aozora Ka?
    2. Toomawari no Aijou
    3. Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita
    6. Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita (Insturmental)

Theater Edition
    [​IMG]
    1. Nandome no Aozora ka?
    2. Toomawari no Aijou
    3. Tender days
    4. Nandome no Aozora ka? (off vocal ver.)
    5. Toomawari no Aijou (off vocal ver.)
    6. Tender days (off vocal ver.)

Audios/Videos
    Nandome no Aozora ka? MV

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Nogizaka46---Nandome-no-Aozora-ka/8791fc161db7687c18966a79357c5134

Watashi, okiru full MV:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Just like what she promised, she'll return for the 10th single! Ikudooooon... ;A;
    Btj6ISFCAAA-juH.jpg

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Here comes big surprise Rena center, jkjk [hehe] I want Nanamin center, she's been the top 3 for 4 singles straight already. Even Reika or Sayurin too!!

4. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I'd love for a return of Maiyan but there are still a few others that I want to have be center before management goes back to give a previous center another center chance (excluding Naachan's case).
    A few being Ikuchan, Nanamin, or Sayurin!

I think the dark horse is the newest 2nd gen that recently resumed activities, Sagara Iori o_O
    I hope another 2nd gen gets promoted as well, maybe 2-3 2nd gens in total. But mehh only so many spots.
    I really like Yonetoku Kyoka<3

Saito Chiharu's chance has finally arrived!

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think it would be fitting to give Ikuta the center as a welcome gift. :^^;:

But whoever it is, I hope it's just someone who hasn't been center before.

6. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I thought it was too early to announce senbatsu but oh well. :x Nanamin, Ikuchan or Ikoma if Sony really wants to push her again after getting 14th in elections.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, they JUST released NFE! lol
    Maybe an Ikuta-Ikoma W-center? :awesome:

8. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    center ikuta i wish with all my heart<3:1st::cute:

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

They did do the same thing with the last single.

8th Single comes out in early April
    9th Single senbatsu announced early May (with the news of it at the end of April)

Now here.

9th Single comes out in Early July
    10th Single senbatsu announcement in August (with the news of it at the end of July)

Maybe it's something they are doing with the singles this year. Who knows and who cares lol.

I'm hoping Ikoma is one of the centers. She should be rewarded for her ranking in AKB48 Election with a center spot. She deserves it.

10. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

Please let the second gen get SOMETHING this time :(

11. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

First-time center or Maiyan return please ;)

I've actually come around on the idea of Ikoma returning to perma-center someday, just not yet. Wait until AT LEAST 1-2 more girls have had a chance to center AND Maiyan get a second single as center.

I actually prefer the idea of Ikoma in a perma-center position over anyone even though there are members I like more than her. She's had a great opportunity to grow since losing the center position and is better placed to handle what is a bittersweet role, one that definitely draws a target for hate on you. In a oshi-selfishness way I wouldn't want that for Maiyan- or Naachan for that matter- but the position and status also just feels more right for Ikoma. By perma-center, I don't mean every single forever more- still have 1 single a year with different center, or alternate between Ikoma stability periods and rotating center periods.

But i've digressed

New single I want:
    More second gen promoted (Ito K is too old to still be Kenkyuusei! Ito J and Yamazaki should be promoted for their popularity)
    Saito Chiharu in senbatsu- let's make it a full-house for 1st gen members!
    Eto to stay in senbatsu, i'm not her biggest fan but her popularity warrants a regular senbatsu spot
    Hori back in Fukujin- this is a personal wish but also it is unreasonable for 2nd gen to have no Fukujin representation and Hori is their ace
    Ikuta in senbatsu on her return

I could make a longer list but i'll stick to what seem like reasonable requests :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  12. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Another single already??!! There will probably be a long waiting time before it actually gets released though. I do love the way that Nogizaka announces the members, really interesting to watch

The 3 main contenders for the center this time seem to be Nishino Nanase, Shiraishi Mai and Ikoma Rina (because of SSK). The center seems to be mainly based on Akushukai sales, which Ikoma has lacked in, meaning that she has been pushed back to the second row, but now Aki-P has a reason because of the SSK to make her center again. On the other hand, Shiraishi has been a leading Akushukai seller for many singles and was the 'new' face after Ikoma (which was short lived), so maybe they'll give her more of a chance. Nanase seems to be the new center at the moment, but I think that they will mix things up a bit personally

Then you got Hashimoto Nanami and Matsumura Sayuri who could be pushed as a new center and mix things up. They seem to want to push Hashimoto, and she has good Akushukai sales, so maybe her. But then speaking of Akushukai sales, Akimoto Manatsu did well in Natsu no Free&Easy I think, so maybe they'll make her center and do a bit of an unexpected center

I just want to be surprised this time. And hopefully Takayama Kazumi can make it further up the ranks and get out of the 'Ichiban Migi' position [hehe]

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For Nogizaka's sake, I hope Shiraishi gets another single. She has fame and presence to back it up. I think she should get centre at least once per year. Ikuta for 11th single, though.

I know it's mean, but for Nogizaka's sake, I hope Sayurin never centres a single.

14. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    As long as Ikomachan gets a great spot, I have no complaints :)

15. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Maaya for center!! :1st:

16. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Regarding Ikoma & her SSK ranking, I don't think it should have any implication on the senbatsu selection.

Specifically, this was an opportunity given to her that was not presented to others member. Therefore it is quite unfair to other members, & speaking comparatively between Nogi-members the SSK ranking it doesn't prove much if anything. I also believe her ranking to include a lot votes from non-Ikoma-oshis, especially considering the Doko episode dedicated to her. I think this quote summarize what I think well, "No (to SSK warranting Ikoma centre position) cause it does not reflect her standing within Nogi at all."

On who I would prefer myself, my immediate reaction is Ikuchan of course lol. But after reading many ppl's thoughts & thinking about it myself, it might be a good idea for her to centre after this single. University exams are scheduled for early next year I heard, so Ikuchan might wanna study more in preparation for it. & there's her musical play too, which I'm very happy about but would no doubt require time & energy to prepare to as well. Considering these, Maiyan or Nanamin as centre before Ikuchan does might be a good idea. If ikuchan rly do become centre tho I would be thrilled & happy nonetheless. ^ ^

Btw, I created a straw poll~ Stage's option limit is too short lol. So vote Nogi-fans~ /o/
    http://strawpoll.me/2209653/

17. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

My guess:
    - Saito Asuka is BACK!!! (1st 4th 7th and now 10th, just plus 3 and she will be back)
    - Saito Chiharu first senbatsu.
    - Akimoto Manatsu first center, since her popularity has risen, so yeah, maybe. Or the origin top 3? Ikoma, Hoshino, Ikuta?
    - A dark song
    - Matsui Rena first row or near center, top 3 atleast.
    - A pyramid-shaped dance, like Heavy Rotation.

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I just want someone who hasn't centered yet. It's easily tempting to put Nanase or Maiyan again or Ikoma (real shot) so maybe Ikuta or Sayuri to mix things up.

19. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    yeah, so fast that 10th single will come here...
    i hope Manatsu/Sayurin/Reika will get center spot here...
    GIVE IKUCHAN GOOD SPOT FOR HER COMEBACK PLEASE
    Misamisa stay senbatsu please...
    Rotti comeback please...
    Chiharun senbatsu please...
    more spot for Baba please....
    more 2nd gen representative please...
    and last, dark dance song please :3

i feel that this is will be Iori Sagara's dark horse single :awesome:

20. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Hi, rust-san.
    Yes, university exams are scheduled for early next year, but there are other ways. Most of high schools have a framework to recommend their excellent students to universities, in that case the paper exam will be exempted, she only needs to take an easy interview.
    Iku-chan says that she's almost ready, I think that means she's approved from her high school after the result of the internal exam in July.
    Anyway, the centre position while doing main roll in a musical play is not very convenient (for the management), it seems a bit difficult.
    But her popularity is good enough for the next centre, many fans are expecting it, I guess.
    I have no idea, though.:blink: