Single Nogizaka46 10th (Nandome no Aozora ka?) 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 28, 2014.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @rust

about the poll....

As I said I think Shiraishi would be the best for the next single. And she probably would be after Nogi gets their first sales decrease...

But I couldn't *not* pick Nanase... I'm sorry.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I voted for Manatsu because Manatsu is awesome and nobody is as awesome as Manatsu.

3. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Manatsu is awesome.

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I voted for the perfection that is Matsumura Sayuri.

5. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I wanted to vote for Ikuchan but when I saw Maiyan's name...lol. I agree with Rust's/Kanjo's post, Ikuchan will get her single but for revival of sales - gotta go either Maiyan or try the Nanamin route. First decline in sales probably triggered a red flag to management.

I'd also like for Misamisa to center a single some day ;)
    I love Sayurin - her looks are center material but vocals, dancing, and facial expressions when lip syncing need to be improved a bit. But if she is given the chance to center I wonder what concept it would be lol [hehe]

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think the choice centre will cause a decline in sales. Obviously I don't think Nanase being centre would cause problems but even her second centership in a row shouldn't cause many either. But I feel, for Nogizaka to grow, they should be using Maiyan's popularity. She's easily the most well known, and for many the only well known for half the general populace. Important, because Nogizaka targets a much wider demographic than AKB (though AKB's fans take up a wider demographic, AKB is very wota-branded in comparison). Not too much though, because she overshadows the others too much if given the chance. Not implying she's trying, but it happens.

For Ikuta. She is a great character. She's lovely, funny and a wonderful singer. (If a little low tension once the cameras are off...). Honestly I don't prefer anyone else for 11th single. Even Nanase. I don't want the centre hate on her. Especially if they keep the same pattern of ballads for 5, 8, 11, summer for 6, 9, 12 and (undecided) for 4, 7, 10.

7. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Think they're gonna stick to 17nin so here goes.

Lineup: 4-5-8, Guessing there will be 9-fukujin (But with sony playing around with the numbers, who knows :p 17nin fukujin maybe? haha)

I`ll split into 2 predictions (yes just a mere prediction :D)

What I wish for (oshi bias and stuff!)

Miona - Yamazaki Rena - Manatsu - Wakatsuki - Maimai - Misa - ItoJunna - Kazumin
    Nanamin - Rena - Nanase - Maiyan - Sayurin
    Reika - Ikuta - Ikoma - Minami​

What I think will happen:

Miona - Yamazaki Rena - Minami - Wakatsuki - Maimai - Misa - ItoJunna - Kazumin
    Reika - Manatsu - Ikoma - Ikuta - Sayurin
    Nanamin - Maiyan - Nanase - Rena​

Excited for this sunday! Personally I wouldn't mind any of the 9th single's fukujin's centering (Including Ikuchan).
    Just please no air-drop! Like a non fukujin becoming center all of a sudden... a UG or 2nd Gen suddenly becoming center, or similar stuff, heart cant take it :x

ALSO! Anyone hoping that this single releases around late Sept so there might be time still for a 11th single (four singles for this year!!) or even... Nogi's first album!! :D

8. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I really feel like Sagara Iori will be the dark horse this coming sunday, just this gut feeling.
    Ehh I didn't think about a double centering, was too caught up thinking it may be Ikuchan. But yes, either Maiyan - Nanase or even Maiyan - Rena.
    I'm really excited for the senbatsu line-up as well, I gotta go find a stream for this sunday - the other streams I used were all removed :(

9. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ito marika for center :1st: then saito asuka :2nd: and finally shiraishi mai :3rd:is my bet ...a man can dream

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For me, it's between Maiyan and Ikuchan... They're both my favorites, but this isn't the only reason. Maiyan's the most popular member and I still find it sad that she got a center song (where she did great!), then they changed it, and since then she got nothing. I agree with the idea that she should get one center single each year, at least. Because she's the most popular, a good center, the one most fans know, etc.

As for Ikuchan, ever since Nogi's debut, I want her to be center. It's 10th single now, and it still didn't happen. Since she got hiatus, I think a perfect way to welcome her back in the group would be to give her a center single, and it would be well deserved considering she's quite known, so talented, and so dedicated to the group. They could wait for next single to give her center, but now is better, the attention is on her.

If it has to be someone else, then I think Nanamin is also a nice choice. I used to be neutral about her, until some months ago, I started to find her more interesting, and I like her now. She's popular too. She could get a center for once, just to have a change, "tall girl with short hair" center ^^

11. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

Sayurin,Maiyan,Nanamin or Hoshimina as center :inlove:
    I feel that Manatsu will be center this time,she's very popular lately

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I forgot about Iori-chan. Where will she come in? She probably wouldn't be center after management backed down with Miona. But I still think she'll be there.

13. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    I want Sayurin as center but I think that's impossibru right now because her singing is still bad (tbh her singing is cute for me <3) so I just throw my hope on Maiyan. :2nd: She deserves to be center more than once!
    But then I've an instinct that Maiyan will not be the center for 10th. :^^;:

As long as the center is not RENA, I'm okay. Heee.. [hehe]

BUT...BUT..I really want these members to be center even just once :cry::
    :worthy:Sayurin :1st:, Wakasama, Nanamin, Reika

About lineup, I don't put much attention about it. :awesome::poop:

I'll always wait for Sayurin to be center...one day. The time must come. ♥

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  14. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I really can't decide who I want the most as a center for this next single. Not who I think is more likely (because I fail at predicting those) but who I actually want to see more than anyone else as a center.

My biased side obviously thinks it's a great welcome-back gift for Ikuchan, but I also want to see a single with a different vibe centered by Nanamin. Then I want to see Maimai centering again for obvious reasons that have already been mentioned. But I also really want to see a Manatsu center single so very much. This is without mentioning other girls that I'd love to see centering, I'm just listing those that actually have a good chance at it for the next single.

As long as the single is good, I think I'll be happy with pretty much anyone; I'm not picky and I really love everyone from first gen (didn't get to know the 2nd gen enough to state that I love everyone). The only ones that I'd perhaps want to delay (just "delay" because I want to see them centering again someday) for this single are Nanase and Ikoma.

15. nogheyzaka46

nogheyzaka46 Kenkyuusei

The reaction might be like this if the ff members centers' this single:
    Ikoma Rina
    Increase sales: So this girl can still bring sales huh
    Decrease sales: BECAUSE IT'S IKOMA

Nishino Nanase
    Increase sales: 9th single is just trashy that's why it didn't sell
    Decrease sales: BRING BACK MAIYAN

Shiraishi Mai
    Increase sales: oh yeah that's why i am saying we should bring her back at the center
    Decrease sales: WHY???

Ikuta Erika
    Increase sales: Because they never paid attention to her about being center
    Decrease sales: It's okay Ikuchan is still young bla blah blah

Matsui Rena
    Increase sales: Of course it would increase it's Rena (bcoz concurrent) afterall
    Decrease sales: Of course it would decrease it's Rena (bcoz concurrent) afterall

For this single i think ikuchan might be the smartest choice. Personally i would like ikoma to comeback as center but not in this single, might be next (11th) single or next year's upcoming singles.

PLOT TWIST HOSHINO CENTERS THIS SINGLE WE'LL GET A SONNA BAKA NA-LIKE SONG, MEMBERS ENCOURAGING MINAMI TO UPDATE BLOG IN THE PV

16. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Akimoto Manatsu for center! I would buy like 10 copies of that single.

17. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Personal opinions aside, I really don't get why people are promoting Ikuta and Iori for this single. Obviously we know what happened with Manatsu and Miona (although the latter was a different circumstance) but I don't want to expect or promote it. Ikuta had a very valid reason for taking a break and I agree that it shouldn't count against her, but so many people are saying she should take center and it just seems perverse to me that someone be actively rewarded for taking a hiatus. Albeit, in Ikuta's case she is probably towards the top of the list of members who should take center anyway. However, I would rage if Iori got into senbatsu. I have nothing against the girl but that would just be so unfair for the other 2nd gen girls, most of whom haven't even been promoted yet after 15 months of graft, to just be immediately overtaken by this new girl.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@mb1619 I speak for myself, but I've wanted Ikuchan to have a center since debut, it has nothing to do with her hiatus, and I don't think people want to reward her hiatus with a center, more like, the attention is on her now, so why not take this opportunity? but if they decided not to, I won't get mad, it's been 10 singles I wait for her to have one center for a-side, and if I have to wait more it's fine, as long as it happens someday.

Besides I think people who want Ikuchan as center isn't because of her hiatus, they're most likely people who have Ikuchan as oshi or they like her, and they want her to be center, it's the same as Maiyan oshi who want Maiyan for center, Nanase oshi who want Nanase as center etc. Nothing "perverse".

Last thing, for 2nd gen, I don't think it would be right to make a 2nd gen center now, especially if they're going to make her like Miona and send her to last row in 2 singles... I don't understand the way 2nd gen are promoted, they seem to enter senbatsu as last row then they're removed, or for Miona she got center and now she might end up as regular in last row... even when they include a new 2nd gen it's always 1-2 max. and in last row. It seems they don't have plans to push 2nd gen that much. I'm not saying 2nd gen should take center though, but Miona in 2nd row would be Ok, then have a new 2nd gen in 3rd row, to add some new faces. but I also understand that 1st gen has lots of popular girls (top members) who can't be removed. That's why I like having more 1st gen in senbatsu, but they should take something like 3 members from 2nd gen and make them regular. Miona, Kiichan + 3rd girl.

19. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Renacchi & Junna for senbatsu \ ^_^ /
    They need to seriously "promote" 2nd Gen into senbatsu or UG at least (Eg: Maichun) .. It sure sucks for the 2nd Gen when they STILL have to use a rotating blog ~.~"

Its like so difficult when they have that rotating blog, when they want to say something at that moment they have to wait till their "turn" and sometimes their blog posts are so long due to the "snowballing" of what they want to say on their blog.

Its already been over a year (and about 4 singles) since their introduction/debut and they haven't even get their own song as a B-side o_O

And regarding Iori, if she enters senbatsu now, its gonna be like a slap in the face of the other 2nd Gens :x Maybe 11th~12th single? :O

20. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Of course Ikuchan wota are allowed to want the best for her like everyone else. I'm not saying "it's wrong to want Ikuchan to be center because of her hiatus", I don't want her to be center any more or less than anyone else. What I'm saying I don't understand is people using the hiatus as an argument in favour of her being center, though I could have made that clearer. Reading my previous post back it does come across too broadly, for which I apologize

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014