Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nanase being a mom... That is just too fast, I can't handle it, even if it is just acting. :shocku::shocku:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Nanase's solo song always so~ sad :cold:
    Story MV? That's great! Tachinaori chuu still the best Dorama.... MV for me, but I need more good MV that looks like a great dorama :drool:

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    young looking mom is not uncommon these days especially celebrities.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nothing yet has knocked the title song from the top of my list. I'll wait for the MVs (or better quality versions) to make a final call.

Nishino a mom? Too soon to think about. But I wonder about that 2028 senbatsu...

Is it a Riria x Rentan W-center? :omg: :approve:

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Not that she's too young looking to be a mom...it's just feels...not right(?) Or it's just I can't imagine her to be a mom just yet, Hahaha
    Anyway Yuko was being a mom in Sakura no ki ni Narou and soon-to-be mom in 10nen Zakura and I accepted that [hehe]

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Let us cry together......

• Like Like x 4
  8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Aww...that reunion day with gen 1 would be a great finisher....it's nice as it is, though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Tsudzuku is such a tear jerking song...

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Tbh, since it's like a flashback of Nanase Nogi's time, i also want some of old member to show-off on the MV :cry:

11. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Nanase have a daughter, ten years have passed since she graduated from Nogi and she doesn't aged one day. That's kind of a miracle!
    Talking seriously, nice MV and realy touching song, i'm sweating from my eyes

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is that what’s on the date of the calendar?

13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not sure if that's only their birthday or what. But a reunion with OG members would be very nice.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I like the sound of Caravan, it's not very special, but it's the pleasant Nogi sound that I'm used to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Me too. A song that has a perfect combination of sounds that depicts sweetness and pain. The cinematics also has the same level with the cinematics of Hane no Kioku. I really like this, they came back to their roots with this one.

And lastly, Ashu's last line:
    "watashi ne... kitto... tsugi ni susumeru"

She really is the next ace. :D

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Why they're looks like sad and depresed? I mean the lirycs itself about what?

17. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Please CMIIW. I'm not really sure with the others but for Ashu, she's basically living alone in a town that she's not familiar with. When her mother sent a letter to her, she cried (maybe she got homesick). In the last part, she called her mother and said to her the she's fine and glad that she sent a letter. She also said that she will eventually get used to it. And also, the people are nice that's why she will continue to move forward.

Maybe we can relate the "town" to Nogi in this case. When the old members graduate, Nogi is basically not the same anymore but the remaining members (people) are nice and with that, she (Ashu) will bring with her the group and move forward.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

How can i correct you when i dont know any single words in japanese :D
    But for me, it's looks they have a big problem (mass graduation), and in the end they have something that make them feel relieved. Well.. i need to wait translation to understand what happen tho :D

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    tsudzuku1.png

nice nostalgic footage

they completely broken my heart with this scene lmao

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Kaerimichi is an okay song. There are parts that I disliked, like the sudden tempo drop before the chorus (though that's just me not liking any kind of sudden drop in tempo). The third verse sounded like the song tried to cram in way too much in with the time and rhythm they could use, so it ended up sounding rushed. The rest of the song is fine. The MV is great. Love the little references scattered within it.

Kohaku no Junban and Nichijou are both nice. Chopin no Usotsuki is "meh". Not a favorite, but the vocals are nice however. Caravan wa Nemuranai is average. Nothing too special. The MV kinda feels like it's a lead up to the Zambi movie. Especially since most of members are the Zambi cast and there are some shots of a school.

Tsudzuku. The main event, in my eyes (since it's a graduation single). Both the MV and song are really nice and emotional. Nishino looking fine for 34 (well... anyone can look fine at 34). Nogizaka being at their 10th generation by 2028. A first gen reunion would be epic, kinda wish they did it now (as in the current graduated members should totally meet up and catch up on old times) and make it an annual event.