Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Mizuki looks great in center position right?
    Pretty, good dance, charisma, aura, fits Nogi image, experienced, everything. It was just matter of time before she got this position.
    Supported by Asuka and Ume, she is even greater. I don't know, I am getting positive vibes.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    Me too. I have good vibe with this single, despite the sales is not really good but it's understandable because the situation now.
    Also I feel like management did kinda risk experiment to put Zukki as the center.
    They know they can't always depend with Asuka and Zukki became the chosen one.
    Beside Nogi is regenerating now. Interesting to see their future after Maiyan's graduation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    For me, Zukki provides fresh look into the group's future. Talking about "Nogizaka" sound that ppl said about this 26th single, Nandome no Aozora ka and KimiKibou have stronger and older Nogi style. As time changes, so do the style and members. That's why I feel they should depend on Ikuchan while she is still in Nogi, depending that she wants to be center if they want bring another single with strong "Nogizaka" sound. Ikuchan could help to provide time for more 3rd and 4th gen members during transition post-Maiyan to enter senbatsu and possibly Fukujin to promote them.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20210128_045703.jpg
    Damn thats 400k difference
    Maybe Mgt will finally realize the effect of giving exemptions to some popular members in IHS/meguri.

If Iku, Asuka, Hoshino , Manatsu and other prominent members Still doing Meguri
    This almost 400k difference would have been less.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Exceptions can't come into play if the available popular members aren't allowed to sell out all their slots as quickly as in previous releases, going by the mass of people complaining about the low lottery rates up until this latest round
    All the prominent members you listed are available for the National event which is also lottery based

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Those members didn't do IHS for those other singles either.

The only difference between 25th single IHS and 26th single IHS is Nakada is gone, Shinuchi isn't participating, and the shin 4ki have been added.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    isnt that a good number? at least nogi should sell higher than sister group and the number should be more than 500k for first week. plus, rather than bad, it is good that they exclude popular member from IHS. i can imagine the deep dive in sell if they didnt do this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Results for 6th Round:
    Nogizaka46 26th Single Meet & Greet - Gen Order r6.jpg Nogizaka46 26th Single Meet & Greet - Order by Sell-Out r6.jpg

I'm honestly baffled that they're limiting the sales so much that Zukki still hasn't sold out? The first week sales would have been far better had they just done it the same as Hinatazaka does and allowed slots to sell out starting 1st round. You can say that less people are clamoring for online meet & greets, but still Sakurazaka had 72% slots sold out on release date in comparison, I think Nogi could have gotten something closer to that without this weird withholding of tickets... /rant over

By the way, there is online "national meguri" still. Obviously it won't sell as much as regular NHS but we do have all the girls participating in that (including Ikuta, Asuka, MIONA) so closer to those dates we may get some sales boosts. The main downside for this is that unlike for in-person NHS it is a lottery so you do have a chance of not meeting the member you use your serial code for. I think this may end up deterring casual fans since NHS is a guaranteed meeting as long as you line up... but I'm sure the top girls will have no problem selling out.

• Like Like x 3
  9. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Not sure if it has been shared here before, but quite some time ago japanese and chinese fandom has discovered that members who sold out 400 slots cumulatively are exempted from IHS. It's not easy to accomplish this though - 14 releases at the minimum. Asuka wasn't an original ace, so she only just accomplished this in 23rd single, Hori only in 24th, while Shinuchi in 25th. Only non 1st gens so far are Hori and Shinuchi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    This number if for japan only or the whole world ?

11. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Charts don’t typically count sales overseas. They would count things like the handshake tickets bought by overseas fans since they have to be shipped to a domestic address, but if you order from Amazon Japan or CDJ to an international address it won’t be counted

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Thank you for your answer.

Personally, I bought through CDJapan

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

MSta about to start. Here's a lively segment from Rei and Mayu before the show

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I must say during the short talk at the start my attention was on the two girls at the back :^^;:
    Momoko is simply gorgeous and Hoshino looks so adorable and I find her really lovely here
    [​IMG]
    I wonder if they can perform Wilderness World in one of these music shows.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    mod edit: don't post links to purchasable content

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  20. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

yeah minami chan in the back is very yabaii, very dangerous for my heart.