Single Nogizaka46 32nd Single [Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru] (2023.03.29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 13, 2023.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    MV is simple and looks very nice :flower: Girls looks lovely, everyone get a good portion of screentime <3 The song is already my #1 in this single!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  2. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Good MV and Teresa is so beautiful as expected. Hope youngest trio get MV because they're such a cute unit. I wonder why it took them so long to release the main MV, just want decent screentime for each member.

• Like Like x 1
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think that there will be no MV for units.

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Just watched the Venue 101 performance and I felt underwhelmed. For some reason, this song just seems cookie cutter for me. I only got excited when I saw Rururu subbing and all the hatsu senbatsu members. Hopefully the MV can kick it up a few notches.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I, too, watched the Venue 101 performance and my reaction is more positive -- definitely I am more pleased with it versus hearing the radio rip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the song really dont click with me. the choreo doesn't help either. maybe the mv could make it better but.. idk...

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Maybe I’m being too critical was hoping it would be good like last single. I wonder why Mayutan and Umemayo were absent.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well, we got something with the main track. Not the most exciting song for an A-side but still, seeing them perform it for the first time was very nice. If we can just finally see the MV, like tomorrow if it's not too much to ask.

Anyway, they're all lovely. Just look at those two cute members in front with their sweet smiley faces :blush:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

Btw. choreo feels different than usual (?). Need to watch it again.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I like the costumes, first time seeing the dance choreography feels awkward but the second time and next watch was actually a good choreo, previous singles have too many similar choreo so different style are good in my opinion. Now can't wait for the full version and mv.

Both are busy with their theater stage job, Mayutan with Tabun Kore(The Night of the Milky Way Train) and Ume is currently in Osaka for the Kingdom stage.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think we all have high expectations. I know I do. I've just begun to adjust my own expectations of Nogizaka. I find that I'm back to approaching it like I did on their 13th single -- just enjoy and appreciate it as much as I can.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

At least their outfits got that pleasant Spring/Easter pastel color vibe going on.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I like the costume with different design and colors for each members. I think this is the first time they not only vary the design but the colors as well.
    As for the performance it's decent, I have nothing to complain about. The song can't compete with Kokoni, but better than Sukirock or Actually.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Yeah I predict 5ki song beating the A-Side in YouTube views again :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. Qizuy

Qizuy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think the choreo is unique, yes feel awkward at first, but it make me want to watch again n again.

• Like Like x 1
  15. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Hoping for a more uniform-like outfit for this single,but the colour combination is nice.
    Agreed that the choreo is a little awkward but personally it's makes me focus more on the song
    The classic nogizaka long skirt movement

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Few things:
    • I somehow want them to perform the whole song. Watching it again, felt like it was too short.
    • Wonder why I see Nagi more than the Wcenter :wtf:
    • Short talk first. So it's Miku, Sakura, another Sakura, Kubo, Yo . . . wait, Miku?

Yes, Miku [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    • Anyway, that's 8 Nogizaka members in my count ;)
    • Ikuta: Kubo-san . . Yamashita-san . . . ahh, the time
    • Runa looks good at Senbatsu
    • I need to see more of Mao. Good thing she's tall
    • About the formation

Wait til Ume comes back :hehe:
    [​IMG]
    • 1-2-3-4
    [​IMG]

Hopefully, they get a chance to perform this at Utacon. That would be great with a live orchestra.

• Like Like x 1
  17. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I was waiting the MV to listen to the song, I've read the lyrics and they seems nice, but..
    I'm honestly disappointed with how they execute the song, this is a song that will mark a huge milestone for the group but it's so dead that I closed my tab halfway.
    I will try listening to full when the MV is out.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

I don't know if it was the camera work or the choreo but at times it felt like a Nagi center :lol:

I honestly kept watching because of the visuals. Loved the outfits they had and everyone is extremely pretty but yeah I have to echo opinions about the song. It's missing some punch.

19. spring_rain

spring_rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawasaki Sakura
    I actually quite liked the song from the first listen but seeing the weird choreo and the outfits kinda ruined it for me

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Yeah, choreo is definitely weird. The outfits is nice and fashionable but not performing material and they don't look like a group. I also like the song at first with meaningful lyric, but somehow it's turning to be boring watching the first live. Hopefully it would get better as the MV came out.