[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by rust, Feb 25, 2014.

?

[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies? (Two vote per user.)

1. Support Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

79 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Support Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

81 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Against Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

69 vote(s)
    42.6%
  4. Against Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

67 vote(s)
    41.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i'm against it because i thought ngz is supposed to be a rival group. it's at times like this that i'm glad i'm not a hardcore fan of either world 48 or world46 because then it would bother me a lot. but if the point of Rena's concurrency is to "help them out" then that's utterly pointless because ngz's sales are increasing with every release, they are shaping up to be a great group on their own. they don't need any help. HKT needs help.
    but maybe there is some great PURPOSE to this and we just all need to *que the justin bieber music* BELIEVE.

2. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i think that nogi is a good group, and i don't like the concept of "rival group." if they were given the chance, i feel that some of the nogi members could be just as big or more popular that the main 48 groups.

that being said, i like the fact rena was sent to nogi. rena is both popular in akb and ske and has lots of oshis that will follow her to nogi. since she is also a member of nogi, more people will pay attention to them, and more people will support them, and get them to be popular.

however, i don't like ikoma being sent to akb. ikoma isn't as popular as she used to be. maiyan and sayuri however, have always been front girls, but even if they were the ones sent to akb, i wouldn't support it either. nogi is a relatively small group, so many members can get a chance to shine. the 48 groups are so big, so one member being sent doesn't really stand out, especially a dropped member like ikoma.

while i was watching team b's shonichi, i saw how much attention ikoma got, and i felt that she will get overshadowed by mayu, and even yukirin, naanya, and mio. if management manages to pull ikoma over them, i will change my mind on nogi concurrent positions, but i still don't like the fact it was ikoma that was sent. if an ske center can get sent to nogi, why not send a nogi center to akb?

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Reflection time!

We are coming up on a year since Ikoma/Matsui kennins were announced. Do you feel their kennins were a success in bringing more fans thus far or it would've made no impact on Nogizaka's current popularity?

Looking back, I never liked the idea and probably hold the same position today. Personally, I do not follow Ikomachan or Matsui outside of Nogizaka. I would be lying if their kennins had no impact but I think it was good advertising for the group when Ikomachan placed 14th in SSK and the formations of Koji/Sashizakas. So I say it made some impact but nothing significant. I wish there is some data out there to reflect this.

I hope this kennin is a one time deal but my gut tells me we may see another announcement. With that said, if there happens to be another kennin, I would hope a younger member gets to utilize this platform (Ashurin, Hinachima, Minami, Junna, Kotoko, Ayane, Ranze, Miria).

4. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Pros :
    - give us Rena-chan. I kind of like her now I must confess
    - maybe made Nogis more known to AKBs fans (mainly because Mayuyu already loved Ikomachan, I meant Nogizaka sorry :D )
    - helped Ikomachan being less Nogizaka46 centered (no pun intended) and more concerned about herself
    - helped Ikomachan (bis) being more conscious of her womanhood. AKBs being more... well, you know... :D

Cons :
    - put obvious stress on Ikomachan and Rena-chan (I cannot imagine how Rena-chan manage to be in SKE, AKB and Nogizaka46!!)
    - not sure it brings new fans (although I do follow more AKB48 since Ikomachan did join). Nogizaka46 is a talented group with great girls and a F good sets of songs. More airtime for Nogis cannot harm.
    - put me in Nanase-chan and Ringohime shoes : felt like hurted and almost betrayed (made me hate even more management lol). I feared Nogizaka46 would collapse and/or became an ordinary group.

5. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

Without Rena kennin i will never give a damn about group called Nogi46 (now i only follow Nogi46 and NMB) So i support Rena kennin status (if possible, i want Rena fully transferred :p) and neutral to Ikoma kennin BUT I against another Kennin.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I prefer NO kennin, but I don't see it as a bad thing either. It certainly has some advantage in marketing Nogi. But I just hope it doesn't become too common like the other sister groups.
    One kennin member should be enough and if any other member to replace Ikoma's kennin position I wish they don't take the more popular member.

7. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Support Ikoma in Team B:
    She can gain more exposure & it does help in bringing some interest (even if it's just a bit) to Nogi. Being a Mayu oshi, Mayu has influenced me & I've come to like Nogi after the shuffle :^^;:

But I'm against Rena's kennin:
    Somehow it feels weird to see a non-46 member among Nogi. She does have a look that fits Nogi to some extent, but it just feels weird, somehow.. (But seeing Ikoma in AKB isn't that weird since they have so many sister group members participating) Also, Rena is already so popular and putting her in Nogi would create some sort of awkwardness/tension imo. Correct me if I'm wrong!

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

It would be best for Rena's kennin to end before we have another. It's already tough with her tying up a senbatsu position.

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    after sometime, rena is fine. what i ant is for her to participate more in ngzk activities.
    as we know..nanase is kinda easy to has uneasy feeling..i think manatsu miona had some effects on her too previously.

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Just a few days ago AKB Show was all about Nogizaka46. They've appeared on AKBingo, Ariyoshi and had 3 seasons of NogiBingo. The AKB groups don't go on Nogizaka shows. That's the reality of the situation.

11. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    The reality of the situation is that AKB48 just tops the market of female idols and that they are in every media one can dream of. In my opinion, promoting AKB48 could fed up people.
    Since Nogizaka46 has a fresher image and a good margin of progression, management want to promote this group.
    Girls do enjoy the promotion in the two groups (for the moment) so it's fine this way for me.

I read this article and found it quite interesting.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-handshake-fans-push-japanese-music-past-u-s-

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The reality of the situation? AKB has dozens of shows a week. Nogizaka has 1 regular and one every few seasons. Nogizaka shows do however contain ads for 48 group music and DVD releases. Including almost every episode of nogibingo3.

13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

What is the definition of regular? These aren't regular Nogizaka shows?
    乃木坂46 ソニレコ!暇つぶしTV
    乃木坂って、どこ?
    のぎ天
    乃木坂46「生のアイドルが好き
    Nogi Room ~乃木坂46がパジャマで女子トーク~
    NOGIBINGO!

Plugging a single is not the same as members appearing on the show. Besides, every Nogizaka single gets plugged on AKB shows. I'm pointing out Nogizaka is gaining popularity by being promoted through AKB group not the other way around. Does a group need AKB support to grow big? Of course not, Momoiro Clover Z is a good example of a huge group that didn't use AKB to promote it. Nogizaka on the other hand, started from day one being associated with AKB - as the official rival of AKB and debuting with their version of Aitakatta. After their debut, there was a long period were management tried to keep them separate for whatever reason. Later, its clear management changed their minds and started promoting them together starting with Sasshi Vs Nogizaka to now kennin of Ikoma and Matsui. I like Nogizaka too but I think they needed AKB group to pull them to the top.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @chiuchimu

Only two of those are TV shows and only doko is regular. Bingo is the "once every few seasons" one I mentioned.

Of course Nogizaka gained popularity thanks to AKB. It's very possible they would never be where the are ever, forget in this short time frame, without the association.

I support concurrencies used sparingly because I think it's interesting and kind of a sign of peace. Rivals don't have to hate each other.

But I replied to you because I don't think nogizaka fans need to feel guilty about the girls appearing in AKB shows without that being fully reciprocated. It's not like it's causing any harm.

15. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Against 46 is suppossed to be 48 rival

16. bebopalula

bebopalula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I feel like it's a way to reward each of them. Ikoma was Nogizaka's first center/ace, but it seems like lately she's been being edged out by some of the other girls like Maiyan. The other girls deserve their chance to shine, but I'm glad that Ikoma gets a concurrency instead of just being put on the back burner to fade out like has happened to some other girls in the 48 group. Rena has always worked hard for SKE48, so now she gets this weird, special concurrency.

I think it would be a little annoying if there were loads of 46/48 group concurrencies, but I would he surprised if there were more than these two. It was a twist to surprise the fans and put a little extra spotlight on two girls who have worked hard to advance their groups, and that's it.

I also really like these two, so maybe that's part of why I don't mind it. I just see it as a chance to see more of them and to get to see them in a new environment.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As opposed to Ikoma tying up an AKB senbatsu spot, this despite the fact she's only done 3 theater appearances in the last year. N46 and especially Ikoma gain way more from the association than Rena and SKE/AKB do.

Nogizaka arguably wouldn't exist at all if it wasn't for AKB. Lets not forget that Sony (allegedly) ditched AKB after the japanese government consumer protection agency clamped down on that bogus 44 poster collection deal and then regretted it bigtime when AKB later got huge success and they started throwing huge bags of money at Aki-P to come up with a group for them.

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Sorry, I failed to mention that both Rena's and Ikomachan's kennin should end at the same time.

19. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    AKB's senbastsu are decided by fans or by management ? I thought there was a vote. Anyway a kennin should only be in senbatsu if it has to be any impact IMHO.

20. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Both
    38th single fans
    39th Management