S48 Malaysia fan page

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by madcat338, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Welcome to S48! [hi] Sorry for the late welcome as most of Malaysians Stagers in here rarely check this section of the forum anymore :^^;: which is a pretty sad thing :(

2. nothingonyou

nothingonyou Kenkyuusei

hai everyone..i am a new fans [hi]
    even thought i have known them a long time but i start to love them early this years(thanks to akbingo :^O^: )
    i am so glad that i found this thread..cuz i see there are not much akb48 fans at malaysia and please welcome me..hope this thread will be more active

i want to ask did any one know where i can buy akb48 album online that not need to pay by paypal or any shop :cute:

3. NSS7

NSS7 Member

^ Welcome :)
    You can find AKB album in Victoria Music Centre, LG floor, Sg Wang Plaza. They sold most of akb album but they dont have much. last time i went there around 2 months ago still got. You can order from them if it is out of stock. For singles they don have but can order as well.

Note :this shop sell both ori version (from Japan) and pirate version. Cheaper ones usually is pirate ones and most likely not come with extra stuff like mini photobook or photo

This is our Malaysian AKB fan facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/131897956887335/ .

4. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Hey guys!

Glad to see a Malaysia thread in the forum (PHEWH!)

My name Dean currently residing in KL. Been following AKB48 and JKT48 since last year and hope to share the same interest and fun with other 48 fans locally and outside as well...Added myself in MSA and hope to know you guys better here :D

Oh, my oshi's (drools and awes)

Oshima Yuko (AKB48 Team K)
    Shania Junianatha (JKT48 Team J)

YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU!

5. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    welcome to all new members,
    hope you all enjoy your stay here,
    yeah it's quite dusty here since most of us 'lepak' at MSA48 :)
    and I feel a bit awkward cuz I can see my post at the top of this page dated January 2012 :fp:

6. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Still waiting for the FB Group's Admin to approve my request :(

7. ruffster25

ruffster25 Kenkyuusei

Hi I'm new in this forum and this thread :)

I'm from Sarawak. Started following all things 48 just last year because of AKB0048. Funny thing is I didn't even think I would be so into everything 48 when I started watching AKB0048 but that has changed after I finished watching the entire series. The first ever AKB song that got stucked in my head for a while was Aitakatta since that was the first notable songs in the first episode of AKB0048. I did some research on Aitakatta that time and turned out that was their most iconic song but right now I think it's Heavy Rotation.

I mostly spend time in Nihongogo message boards but most of the members there are from US and other parts of the world. Haven't met a single Malaysian in there. I can't describe just how glad I am finding this thread with the help of google. I've known of S48 before but I haven't had the time to register for the forum but when I stumbled upon this thread, I signed up without hesitation.

I just can't seem to find anyone near me who is into anything 48. Heck if I asked them about AKB they would most probably ask me back "Who is AKB48?" or "Which K-Pop band was that again?". If I watch an AKB PV, my friends would be like "Fuyohhh! Ramainya!!!". I'm not really pissed off with their reactions or anything but the influence of K-Pop in Malaysia is just too strong that everyone only cared for K-Pop. I also don't hold any particular grudge against K-Pop since I do enjoy listening to some Big Bang and SNSD songs. Oh, not to forget - Gangnam Style. That is why I'm really glad finding this thread :XD:

8. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    @ruffster25 welcome and hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    if you want to meet more fellow Malaysian fans,
    you can find us in MSA48 in fb,
    feel free to join us :)
    which part of Sarawak you live?
    cuz I also from Sarawak and most of Sarawak S48gers I knew here are resides at Kuching :)

9. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Welcome to the forum :D

Yeah, do join us at MSA48 in Facebook...

10. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    hello guys..i wish i can make this thread active but it is really hard :XD:
    last 9 March we had gathering for MSA48 members..here are some of the pictures I took from the gathering :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It was between 12pm - 7pm in Suria KLCC..at first we gathered at Cream & Fudge (ice cream stall) and waiting for others to come..about 3:15pm we moved to the food court because some of us want to have their late lunch..in calculation, there are about 12-13 who attended this gathering but some of them getting off early and some of them arrived late..we had fun chatting about 48/46 fandom, selling/trading/buying our collections and even some of us planning about trip to Jakarta for seeing JKT48 this early April..

Everyone here please come join us next time !! :)

11. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Wohhh [party] let me know if you guys are coming here,
    with the date too if possible [blush]

12. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    @archy89 I bet you guys have a wonderful and fun gathering there :)
    is that you Betazu, a dude with spec and MSA shirt, staring at the laptop?
    or maybe I spotted a wrong person :fear:
    well definitely will join it in the future :)
    so are you also going to JKT48 show archy89? nvm, I know already :D

13. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

hye, i'm from malaysia too ^^
    never post here i think ^^;;

hye there, me and @archykun and one more our friend (also a wota)
    will go visit jakarta on 9-14 april :)
    not sure the date to watch theater yet since the schedule not up yet :D
    we planning to watch both Team J and Trainee show
    hope can meet u there

miruss87 you mean this one? http://postimg.org/image/mk25vkl4l/ yes it betazu :)
    hope u and other sarawakian can join the gathering ^^
    and if u guys do sarawak gathering post it here too. hoho

let's make this thread active [rock]

14. ruffster25

ruffster25 Kenkyuusei

I'm already in MSA48. Just got approved :) I'm from Miri but right now I'm studying in Labuan.

15. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    @yankeesophyd yup that pic. :) I thought I had guess a wrong person [whew]
    yeah, I will if got chance in the future, about the Sarawak gathering maybe Betazu can holds it in Kuching since most of them resides in Kuching.

@ruffster25 I see, so you are that new dude I greeted in MSA, a Paruru oshi one ain't it XD I live in Sibu.

16. ruffster25

ruffster25 Kenkyuusei

@miruss87 yepp that would be me :D a downright Paruru oshi~ her death gaze is just too damn cute to resist!

I love to join your gatherings btw but it really depends on when and where you guys are gathering.

17. archy89

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    ^oh really? this maybe my 1st encounter with another Malaysian Paruru oshi :XD: well I know few of them from Malaysian Chinese fan sides but actually never meet them or even talk to them..
    ---
    gangsuka2 where do you live?

18. ruffster25

ruffster25 Kenkyuusei

@archy89 yayyy! a Malaysian Paruru oshi! [rock] nice paruru wink gif image you got there :drool:

19. archy89

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    ^LOL haha thanks..too bad you are too far if not we can plan a meet-up [speechless]

20. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'm from Indonesia, near (fx), yea it tooks around 1 or 1.5 hours to go there