Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Yes, but it's difficult to see on a phone. (it's around the 0:30 mark). Looks to be some good pics, though :)

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Merlin54

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    I normally don't buy mags that she isn't on the cover. But pics to good in this to pass up so I ordered it.

5. Merlin54

^ More pics are appearing on the 'net. This is by photographer, Saki Omi-

030117_0241.jpg

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1065414850.html#more
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This PauTweet seems to refer to an old article on the making of the “Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai” MV

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/852706121357811712

"いつの記事だか分からないけれど嬉しい記事を拝見しました。
    試写をした後に自然と涙が溢れたのを今でも覚えています。
    それは、大友組が作り上げて下さったものに対し自分がそこまでの領域に達せなかった不甲斐なさ、後悔と悔しさ、自分の甘さへの苛立ち。そして何より感動と衝撃と感謝の涙でした。"

Google T/L:

"I do not know when the article was, but I have seen a nice article. I still remember the fact that nature and tears overflowed after the preview. It is an inanimity that I could not reach the area so far against what I got from Otomo group, frustration and regret, irritation to my sweetness. And it was a tear of impression and shock and gratitude."

The article is probably this interview with director, Hirofumi Otomo

ws_ohtomo_9ds.jpg

https://www.dsp.co.jp/know-how/special/akb48.html

Edit:

The origin of this appears to be a new book about Idol Songs, in which AkiP is interviewed.

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1065414722.html#more

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4334787193

Edit 2

From the above, the title 'We don't Fight ', doesn't mean it's an anti-war song. It refers to the fact that most girls fight to be center for a single except Paruru who consistently declined the offer.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Just realized its been over a year since the last Baito episode. Damn time flies.

7. Merlin54

Yeah, I missed maru maru Baito. Some great moments. This was one, from June 2015 (courtesy AKKB48 Wrapup, I think)

Baito 6-15-1.jpg Baito 6-15-2.jpg Baito 6-15-3.jpg Baito 6-15-4.jpg Baito 6-15-5.jpg

I often wonder if she got the idea to do the real thing at a Baito event from this show.

• Like Like x 1
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Watching AKB in music shows and variety programs recently, it made me realize that Paruru was the last great, unique idol. Everyone else is just like a cardboard cutout. Even someone like Sasshi, who's very funny is such a polished tarento that I'm not surprised by her at all. With Paruru, you just couldn't predict how she would be, and it is sorely missed.

9. Merlin54

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Merlin54

Paru Radio; Ep #28; 15 April 2017

Brief summary: (no timings)-

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1065429535.html#more

Google T/L: Basically just headings with little detail and a bit confusing.

Good Evening

Talk of a counter program (programs of other stations that can be received in the same area at the same time zone as a program of a certain broadcasting station)

Talk of Trendy Angel's PePePe radio with Saito-san.
    I will collaborate with Toreen special number. I look forward to it.
    pepepe special number

Talk of Legoland

Eating cup ramen now

Paruru’s iPad

Meaning of High Tension

Parupedia

Meaning of kanji for ‘Haruka’

I like Nakai

About Matsuko

Alcohol also; I stopped drinking

I bought a cigarette. I stopped cigarettes
    Edit: see correct interpretation
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...aki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-1043#post-1313765

Who’s your favourite graduate?

3 years old suffering with Paruru (?)

Manager www

I will not fight well

Watched ‘1 litre of Tears’ (TV drama); has same writer as ‘Blanket Cats’

Paruru does not understand the drawing psychological test ... grass

I will not mention a good story

Oh ~ I'm done ~ special pleasure!

See you next week (o ^^ o)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  11. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I remember watching this Drama years ago. Great show but also really sad story.
    I guess Paruru was deeply moved watching this.

12. Merlin54

Full 5 page spread from Ginza magazine

Ginza 5 3.jpg Ginza 5 1.jpg Ginza 5 2.jpg Ginza 5 4.jpg Ginza 5 5.jpg

And 4 pages from ar magazine

ar 5 2.jpg ar 5 3.jpg ar 5 4.jpg ar 5 5.jpg

Cr: Uploaders

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What is the smoking mean ? Is she smoking or talking about the guest ?

Anw it was 1litre of tears not I Litre of Tears , you got some misssed typing :) . Its one of the best j-dorama has ever existed imho .

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Paruru looks nice on the new photos!!! and I'm surprised she only watched 1 Litre of Tears drama now, I thought maybe she already watched it before, I mean, that's a popular drama. but yes it's a super sad story... I watched it many years ago and I cried ;_; so sad. I wonder what Paruru thinks about the drama.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Or she's just hear about the movies before ? Because its already past 12 years since the drama airing time in japan , which means she's only 11 years little girlat the time those movie hitting japan lmao.

And fyi the main cast of the drama is also very popular with issues how she was often called very cold towards fans and she's also have lot tons of haters and fans untill now .. Slightly reminds me of our shimazaki lmao

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@CrssA haha Yes I know about Erika Sawajiri's issues. but I really like her and she is a great actress! She acted with Mayuyu btw I think it happened last year or something. anyway yeah it reminds me a bit of Paruru, but Paruru's personnality is more sweet XD and Erika is not like this anymore too ^^; but it was fun XD

it's true, Paruru was so young back then. This is probably why she didn't see it, until now. She probably watched the dramas when they air on Tv, so it's not like when we international fans watch the dramas online and sometimes we watch older dramas and all, haha.

17. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Why did people called paruru ponkotsu ?

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Because she used to be clumsy at almost everything.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There is a famous clip of her not being able to do the introductions on stage back with the ori team 4. See her Mechaike special at 23:27 where she herself talks about being Ponkotsu.

20. Merlin54

Yes, thanks, it was a typo. Fixed it.
    I have to admit I'd never heard of it, so I looked it up in Wikipedia. It does look really good. Paruru must have been moved by it because she played one of the soundtrack songs on her radio show this week- 9 March by Remioromen

Unfortunately, the person who normally does the summary did a rush job this week so there's no timings, sub-headings and little detail. Plus it's an online translation which isn't always that accurate. However, she did say on the last Tuesday show that since the new time would be late night, she may sometimes have adult themes. Hence, the references to alcohol and smoking. My guess: she tried sake and ciggies - tried it, disliked it, never did it again - sensible girl (at least for the smoking bit)!

Edit: see correct interpretation:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...aki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-1043#post-1313765
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The special radio collaboration between Paruru and Trendy Angel will be broadcast in May.

https://twitter.com/uwumiwi3/status/852938388973826048

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017