Single [SINGLE] SKE48 13th [Sanseii Kawaii] 13/11/20

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Sep 21, 2013.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i also think this single is the best 48 release of the year so i'm pretty sad the sales are so slow, oh well, the effect of 2 jurinas in 1 month i guess :^^;:, i do hope it won't affect the girls though :(

2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Received my copies yesterday so have been looking through them.

Overall I really like Sanseii Kawaii, I like songs of this type, and the others were definitely above average. But I do think that they should have included a video extra of a "making of" for the main track as the PV seems to be crying out for one with so much going on in it.

3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    2nd today 7.385

I really hope fans save up buying their copies next week for another #1 for the 2nd week.... [sweat] THIS is the best single for this year of any 48 group! I can't understand the holding back sale numbers...

4. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i dont think they would be able to get another #1 next week tho, Nogizaka would also release their single

5. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^ oh yes right… forgot… maybe they claim the #2 for next week. :D

6. kagayaki

kagayaki Kenkyuusei

I wanted to buy this single, but the didn't have the funds in time to pre-order it. I may buy the theater edition later on.

I'm a little torn on where I think this single stands among 48 Group, though . I think the biggest thing for me is that there's no song that really stands out for me. I really like all of the songs, but perhaps with the exception of Zakuro, this single feels "too safe." It's all relatively high energy and a little too much on the cute side for me. I'm definitely not averse to cute (especially with Kyon centering Shirogumi & Haruka and Tsu-chan in S8), but most of the songs don't really feel unique.

Don't get me wrong. I like this single a lot, but I think that's what feels is missing for me. I really like the fact they're experimenting with different centers for the coupling songs, especially how Selection 8 is all newer girls (and most of my favorites from 5th gen). I've always been a fan of Mizuho too so perhaps that's another reason why Zakuro is the song that stands out for me. Beyond Zakuro, most of the single feels vaguely.. generic.

I don't even know if I'd say I like Sanseii Kawaii better than the other two from this year either. It does what it does well; when I first listened to the preview it definitely put a smile on my face. I dunno.. there's too much random chanting toward the end for me I think. When it comes to high energy A-sides, Choco still holds the #1 spot for me this year; heck, it's probably one of my favorite A-sides from them, period. I would also say I like Utsukushii better than SK too, though not by as much.

All in all, I might sound like I'm coming down on the single like I don't like it or something, but that's far from the case. I think it's awesome that this single makes it feel like there's more to SKE48 than WMatsui with the coupling tracks, and I hope they continue to do stuff like this with future singles. This single just didn't "catch" me the way most SKE48 singles usually do.

7. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sanseii Kawaii came in #6 for the week and has sold a total of 483,478 copies.

I don't know if it has the legs to get to 500k, but it would be nice. Quite a difference from early this year when we were all rooting for Choco to hit 700k! [speechless]

8. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I really wish it reached 500k at least, but seems like it will be hard to do :cry: Well, hopefully they'll increase their numbers again next time, maybe getting a better timing not squished between two AKB singles will help too

9. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

once again, it because the 34th janken single would be released one month after. And with Juu center, yeah i still figurin 480K+ is quite great. :)

10. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Considering SKE singles usual sales patterns, it would be very surprising if 500K is not reached.

11. jedijoke

jedijoke Kenkyuusei

Don't worry

At least I think this single will pass over 500K for sure... See this week. :D [clap]

12. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    14996 copies today and 3rd place on Oricon! I think it's about to reach 500k [party]

13. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Seems like the sales are still going strong, which I think is great. They did perform the song a bunch after the first week, so maybe that helped. Well like people were saying in the Suzukake thread, it doesn't actually matter how much you sell in the first week as long as you make those sales. I have to admit I would be happier if more casual fans were buying the single rather than wotas just pre-ordering for handshakes.. :XD:

14. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Oh yes. The sales of Choco no Dorei were amazing. They stayed long and with strong sales serveral weeks in top 30. :inlove: I think all 48 groups need more fans among the "wota" who buy for the HS tickets.

But I think Sanseii Kawaii is with Choco no Dorei their best single of the year and nearly of the 48 familiy. Inazuma didn't "hit" me...

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the sales for this week is better than last week, they already passed 500k, so at least we can be more happy, right?, still, nothing near Choco or UI

16. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

And it hit #1 on the daily chart for 12/16! [rock]

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    so the total sales for this week is 30,958 copies, Sansei Kawaii ranked at number 5 this least, the total sales now is 527,082 copies, passed 500k by about 30k :inlove: :inlove:, the sales is strong this week, pls let there be longevity for this single, i bet that this single can hit 550k soon [party]

18. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

Hi guys :D My shipment of all 4 limited types of SK arrived 12/26 (a little less than two weeks, which is good :) anyway, I got two pictures of Kaotan & Akarin, but the 3rd photo is puzzling me.

she reminds me of Masana, but I am not sure if that is who it is. any help is much appreciated :D

here is the link:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/ ... 8184af.jpg

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well, it is Sashihara Rino from HKT48, not sure why u got her with a SKE single, lol, Sasshitrollolol, but yeah, it's Sasshi [rock]

anyway, in its 5th week, Sansei Kawaii sold a total of 15,392 copies for a total of 542,474 copies sold, it ranked 11 on the oricon weekly chart :)

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Are you sure you show us the right photo lol? Sasshi's photo can't be in SKE's single and most importantly, how can you not know her name when you know many unpopular members in 48G? She is the number 1 in this year's election after all.
    This is so funny :XD: