Single [SINGLE] SKE48 13th [Sanseii Kawaii] 13/11/20

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

:wtf: cue delusional thoughts of Sasshi being in Sanseii Kawaii ...okay stop.

2. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

It's not that I didn't recognize her, but I couldn't figure out why I would get her picture with an SKE single. It's been kind of impossible not to recognize Sasshi with the year she's had so far.

I got the order with 4 versions of SK and 4 H!P CDs. This is really weird, but not much I can do about it now.

3. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    That's really hilarious and strange.. I wonder if they mixed up her photo instead of the store bonus or something? [hehe]

4. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

That Sashihara picture was a CDJapan external bonus picture for the release of Hirihiri no Hana by Not Yet back in September. I guess someone grabbed something off the wrong pile.

5. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

Guys, I figured it out. I forgot that I did get a copy of not yet's last single in my package; so that's why I gt a Sasshi photo. lol : D. I was wondering, but now it all makes sense. Thank you for your patience.

6. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    Sanseii Kawaii performance on 64th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUPI6zZK6AI&[/yt]

7. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Kinda disappointed in the performance, but that's probably because there were so many rehearsal photos shown that there wasn't much of an element of surprise. It seemed a lot less...coherent? Impressive? than last year's performance though. They all looked great, but kind of crammed together and it just didn't have much impact. Still I hope there's even a little bit of a resulting sales bump for the single! [clap]

8. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i dont really like the camera work its awful, just like what anna sensei said i think they missed all the
    important parts :hmm:

9. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
  10. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Still hanging in there on the charts...it came in at the #3 spot on yesterday's daily ranking. I believe it just crossed the 550k mark...maybe it will eventually crawl to 600k? [party]

11. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The single was at 557,853 last weekly count, still it would be very surprising if it goes over 580K in the end. But with next single so far, who knows ?

12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful