TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a fun episode, and now we have our new baka queen!

I'm surprised Matsumoto was not in the worst 5

I know she probably did not enjoyed the attention in this manner, but I loved how much screen time Renaaa got

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Well, it was close for Ten (At least she knew it was Ieyasu-something), she messed part of the name.
    And technically speaking Berika did get twelve, even though her pronunciation was funny.

3. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I actually thought Kira would have done a lot better, but she finished the test, went to get food and the others were still working on it [hehe]
    And yes, they should have given Rika that point. She clearly said 12.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    5 years, some show and 2 generations later, I finally got the MC out of my dreams! :1st:
    ok... sort of lol
    Man, 1 show with her and 2ki would explode [hehe]

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Spoiler post //

The last three episodes were incredible, I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes and gasping for breath! I really didn't expect that bottom 5, I definitely thought Kira, Karin, Akiho, and Ten would be in the bottom lmao. I didn't think Hono would be that bad, and even though Habu has that dummy character I didn't think she was actually a baka to the extent Ten beats her lmao. Rika deserved the twelve answer! But Hono taking it instead and leaving smugly was great entertainment LOL. This was honestly such a solid performance from all the members variety wise, I hope this momentum continues :)

6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In my opinion (and the way I try to "read" people - not always succesfully), Rika politely and with amazing grace provoked and therefore accepted the title in an act of gallantry for her kouhai(s). She possibly considered that such a title would be more embarrasing to her kouhais compared to her. She is proven to be tough and stoic and, as a succesfull model, she has litally nothing to prove to anyone anymore. Furthermore, as the older of the group she showed wisdom and a generous heart by becoming the new "baka" character. Her reactions were mild in accepting that and above all in harmony with the typical Pe-like reaction. At the end of the day, the "baka" tag will only add more kawaii-ness to this sweet girl!

I love her even much more after that episode!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I replayed Rika's answer a few times, and it was definitively 12. She should have gotten that point! What the heck?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Pechan get robbed by the system and Hono....:^^;:

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol she didn't end with the 've' if you listen closely. 'Tworlllll mitai na' :rofl:

10. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

I didn't get why her answer wasn't correct either. Was it because she started her answer by counting "10, 11 ... two...lll"?

I thought Hono was deserving of the title this episode. Spending time counting off the Olympic cities when the question was which country los angeles was in. Also her immediately repeating the wrong answer by another contestant is a Wada Maaya move.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Should all international fans sign a petition to get Berika reinstated? Start a grassroots movement? A revolution? Invade the Diet building (a la Washington DC Capitol style), shouting "Give me 12 or give me Baka"? :awesome:

12. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    She was counting from 10 to 12. That's a sign that she wasn't sure which number was 12. So no point for her.

If you realize when Hono said "12" by itself with confidence, she got the point. I could be wrong, but that's my interpretation of what I saw. Rika's "Tweelllvvve" sounded so cute, though.

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Even if Berika started at 10, she didn't stop at 11 or 13. She knew it was 12, which she voiced out. Hono basically just repeated the same number...

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting episode.

Akanen looked out of it, something on her mind, or one of those days?
    Ten-chan being more outspoken lately, feeling more comfortable with the show, though wanting to be a "baka" character surprised me.
    Rika pushing herself to be more out-there was a good thing.
    Seki got called out of the blue and she totally froze, that was a bit awkward. I wish Okubo-san talked to the kaichou on the side, and gave her some pointers (Like that default phrase/word to say, which worked for Rika and Hono).

(As a side note, Okubo's program Ebi Friday Night with SKE48 is one of my favorites that Okubo-sensei made with any 48 group)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

When I saw Okubo I knew this was going to be a fun one. So happy we get at least two episodes with her.
    Poor Chukemon, I hope she gets the timing right and can "wake up" those sleepy heads, RED KONJAC/SALAD BREAD for the win lol
    Karin and Pe-chan speaking a lot is always nice to see, and nice play by the latter breaking the ice for the president at that moment

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OMG :rofl:

My stomach really hurts from laughing too much. Today's episode was really funny, the funniest episode so far in SokoSaku imo lol

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I can't remember myself waiting so eagerfly for the subbed version of a SokoSaku episode. I laughed just from their tone of voices and their cute faces. I can't wait to see what they were saying... Habu is a queen even when wrecked again by Sawabe. Chukemon needs protection and Matsurina is the perfect mate to have small everyday quarrels that would make your day! And my Akipo, a cute hairy ball of explosive reflexes. Her neurons were working at full throttle, omg she is the apex force of nature in this group!

18. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I loved the "drop the mic" segment :lol: I always had fun watching Hiragana do that too. That look Matsuda gave Harada, and Kira calling Akane baka [hehe]

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Wasn't Kira calling Akanen "Bakanen"? Man, if that were to stick! LOL

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Wait, what? Bakanen...? BAKANEN...? And is Kira still alive? OMG LOL if she called Nen that, this means that their relationship must be close indeed, Nen must be really really fond of Kira to allow her that!