Stage48 - United Kingdom

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by xxdelta, Jun 2, 2013.

1. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Okay 28th or 29th of Sept, is anyone free to meet in London? :)
    Plans are bubble tea and desserts and then depending on the mood, we can go AKB karaoke perhaps.

We can go another meetup when Li Li is back too <3

2. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

I am working on 29th until 5pm I may join after if you are still doing something :)

3. Alexou1250

Alexou1250 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    I'm moving into my accommodation on the 28th ! Going to london woop woop!

4. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I think
    Is that uni accomodation?^^
    Can you make it that weekend if we have a meetup~?

5. Alexou1250

Alexou1250 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Yes it is :) Erm I'm not too familiar with london so please guide me haha I should be able to make it :D

6. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I've sent a PM to members around the London vicinity for a meetup on Sunday^^

If you would like to join, please let me know~~

I would love to go up north at some point too^^ Will see how it goes. <3

7. oltrebla

oltrebla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    When you mean "north", can it be somewhere close to (if not across) the border? :^^;:

8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Thanks for the invite, I am coming :blush:

Will be a little later than the actual time due to transport [sweat] but can't wait for this! Very excited! [party]

9. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

Thank you all for this wonderful meeting It was so nice to meet other fans ! \(^o^)/hope we'll do that again [clap]
    Sorry if I looked like a freak with my shirt and stuff :^^;:

10. oltrebla

oltrebla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Looks like it was a successful one. Anybody bothers to post a report of the event?

11. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    [​IMG]

The meetup was really fun and full of giggles [blush]

We met up for bubble tea and snacks at a bubble tea cafe. We must have spent a good few hours talking about how we got into AKB, our favourite members, janken, elections and distracting ourselves with each other's AKB goodies.

We later went karaoke and sang all AKB songs :inlove: We sang: Aitakatta, Skirt Hirari, Heavy Rotation, UZA
    Oogoe Diamond, Beginner, River, Iiwake Maybe, Sayonara Crawl, Ponytail to shushu, 10nen Sakura, Bird, Heart Gata Virus and Koi suru fortune cookie. :blush:
    We also did some dancing [hehe]

It was really good to meet other fans of AKB. It was definitely a memorable and happy day for me <3

Is anyone planning to go to Japan Matsuri? :)

12. Alexou1250

Alexou1250 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Sounds fun haha need to join in the karaoke awesomeness at some point :D

13. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I had a talk with the attendees at the last meetup that we want to celebrate our favourite members birthdays :D

For the London October Meetup, I was thinking of organising it on Yuko's birthday. Which is on Thursday 17th October. We could get some cake and do a tribute to Yuko:)
    Would anyone be up for that?
    If the thursday is not convenient, depending on everyone's flexibility we could also do the weekend~

There is a Matsuri this weekend but it's rather short notice. Some members I've spoken to can or cannot attend, or have already made plans for it. Is anyone planning to visit? If a meetup for that day is too hectic, we'll stick to the Yuko birthday date [blush]

Any fans that live outside of London that would like to join the October meetup, I'm happy to try to arrange the meetup in a way that makes it convenient for your travel :D

14. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

I will go to Japan Matsuri the 5th October for sure ! [clap]
    *Prepare his AKB gear* [rock]
    And I am also free for Yuuko's Birthday :blush:

But I have the memory of a goldfish [think] So you will need to remind me :^^;:
    For her birthday, I would like to make a new video as it has been a while since my last one...
    Do you have any idea of what song to pick ? [nod]

15. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I was about to ask you about making a Yuko tribute video lol. I guess it could be songs that we remember her by such as Heavy Rotation, Gingham Check, Not Yet songs and her stage songs :D

16. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Sounds like the meet was good, shame I missed out but definitely up for the next one! If and when that happens, how far ahead can we plan it? Petelechem would like to come but he's over in Guernsey so needs something a little less last minute [hehe]

Oshimen birthdyas are great although dunno if I'll be able to do mine :lol:

17. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    It would be great if you could make the next meetup^__^ At the moment I am leaning towards October 20th because it would be a Sunday and would be more convenientfor everyone. How much notice will Petelechem usually require? :)

18. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Aaaaaah the meet up was so fun! You're all so nice! :cute:

I am planning to learn some more songs by heart for our next karaoke session :p

Matsuri is a little last minute for me - I have some things already on this weekend - so I will check the 20th for Yuko and try to come to that! [nod] :blush:

19. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Not sure I can make the 20th because I'll be working (used my two days off to add into my holiday for that week). I'll have to find out from Pete about the 20th :)

20. halidons

halidons Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Sorry I couldn't make it to the meetup! I got dumped with a ton of Chemistry coursework over that weekend which meant that I spent most of the two days trying to get it all done. >< I'd have loved to come, it sounds like a lot of fun from the report. Hopefully I can make the next one, sans surprise work. Yuko's in my top 3 so of course I have to make it for her. ^^

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention dates! Weekends are a lot better than weekdays for me since I'm still at school, and Sunday is probably the best day of the two because I'm busy until around 7pm on Saturday. I could still make a meetup on Saturday, but I might turn up a little late.