[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Khrushchenov

Khrushchenov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Wow dude. You have to go back and dislike every one of my posts? How have I offended you?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Good news, beamsubs will be taking this project. follow their twitter for update. They are also subbing Maiyan documentary from Hulu.
    Now I'm just hoping someone will also sub Maiyan grad special from Abema TV, then all my Maiyan's wishlist will be complete.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

Is the Abema one where she's driving members around? I'm looking forward to that one too.

4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I think there is already someone doing the abema special, maybe brokensub ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Khrushchenov

Khrushchenov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    It has been brought to my attention that our subs have been uploaded elsewhere on the internet on an aggregate site. While we're happy for the exposure, we wish they would have asked us for permission or at the very least given us credit for our work. We put a lot of time and effort into it, after all.

It has been an interesting month. I want to thank this community for the kind words and positivity that helped us keep going despite our lack of experience and at times dubious subs. However, it has become apparent that some people really have a problem with either me or our subs. That coupled with our inadequate Japanese ability makes it difficult for us to continue on. We sincerely hope that someone else will continue on in our place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. riinof

riinof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Please don't let the lowlifes on this forum discourage you. We have already lost too many subbers this way. :(

• Agree Agree x 9
  8. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

Nah, just grew tired of you whining in every post, begging-for-pity like, about how you're not cut out to be a subber, that you still lack Japanese skills, that you're all alone in your subbing process cos your mates dropped out, and how the subbing process was "a lot of work", "daunting", and "no fun"...and that's even after all the good people in this forum keep praising & encouraging you and your work while giving you constructive tips. Like okay, we get it, this subbing activity isn't your day job. It's just a pet project or whatever. You've made it crystal clear already in your earlier posts. You don't have tell us about that over and over and over again, like a freakin broken record. Be more optimistic man, keep your spirits up. Go follow the useful tips & know-hows that were given to you from the more experienced subbers here. Don't ignore them. Don't post the links of your work here just to be followed by paragraphs of full-out doom & gloom, oh woe is me. It kinda kills the whole mood of a subbed Nogi video that's supposed to be fun and positive.

Chin up, man.

MOD NOTE: As noted just a few posts ago, do not double post.
    Also, the language of this forum is English. A few words or an expression in another language is OK, but not the whole post.

Makasih banyak ya gan! Akhirnya bisa nonton dan paham apa yang mereka obrolkan hehehe:cute:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    For those who asking about Shiraishi special show on Abema, BrokenSubs is working on it. It may take a while to be finished so please be patient.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
  10. Khrushchenov

Khrushchenov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    No worries. I appreciate your support. But you don't have to defend us as we've never saw ourselves as subbers. Though based on your previous post, you seem to understand what I'm going through pretty well.

I think you all have the wrong idea. People keep assuming that I'm being negative and pitying myself or whatever when I'm merely stating facts. Having undertaken a large part of the project, nobody is more cognizant of the fact that we're not up to the task than myself. That is something we were able to learn through experience. However, everyone keeps having expectations of us as being an actual subbing group and keeps trying to give us unsolicited advice which may be well intentioned, but has not really appreciated as it puts pressure on us to behave as an actual subbing team. And as I have had to reiterate countless times, that was not the intent of this group. Each time we try to clarify the inner workings of our group, it seems to fall upon deaf ears.

While members of our group have steadily dropped out of the project, I personally wanted to continue despite being aware of our shortcomings. And I have. And unfortunately, yes, even with my limited Japanese skills, I have the highest ability in our group. That means that by necessity, I am the one in charge of most of the translations. Nearly all the translations on the second and third episode were done by me in roughly 1/3 of the time it took our entire group to do the first episode. So yes, I pushed myself hard to be able to do so and I knew continuing to do so is not feasible in the long term as it has been exhausting. Even so, I wanted to keep going as long as I could on my own until someone else picks up this project. But clearly our struggles have somehow offended many of you here, so we're stepping away to let someone else take over.

I'd personally like to invite those of you who have been so offended to take up the challenge. I can tell you first-hand that it has been a worthwhile experience.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. unknownsensei

No offense, but if u feel too burdened its fine too drop it. Its understandable that u want to continue until someone pick it up, but if u still continue no one might pick it up u know in fear of double sub release. It might be better to state clearly to avoid that.

and dont misunderstand, we all get it how hard it is to sub especially if u doing it alone but its get a bit tiring to see a long paragraph with the same content again and again.
    We all are very grateful for ur hardwork, but like what the others saying, if its too hard then try to get help or u could stop but if u want to continue then make sure to have fun too. It didnt matter if u are solo subber or not actual subbing group,etc, just make sure to have fun when u do it.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I somehow feel offended with this sentence. You seemed to blame me for stepping back from this project so you have to do it at any costs. At first, we were about to take this project but then you and your friends come with a finished sub. Since you are on it, me and my team agree to drop this project. And oh, just a friendly reminded, no one has the obligation to do this.

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    :huh:

Some strange things afoot in the subbed Nogi show thread!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  14. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    So many dramas in here...
    Like Cubo said, nobody has the obligation to do the subs of any of the shows...
    No one here is pointing you with a gun, forcing you to continue doing the subs...

Everyone here is grateful for the hard work from any of the subbers (independents, BrokenSubs, BeamSubs, TAMA-HAYA, GEES, etc), because they are doing all of this, for free and because they want to do it...
    If they want to stop, no one can say anything, because is their choice.

So my advice for you is this:
    If you feel you want to stop, just stop.
    If you feel you want to continue, just continue.

There's no obligation, and like I said before, we are always grateful for the subs you provide in here...

• Like Like x 18
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    Tabi-suru 3nin Aomori-hen (Inoue Sayuri, Kubo Shiori, Hori Miona)
    Subtitle indonesia LINK (RAW + softsub)

Not 100% perfect/correct translation.. You can use my subs (timing, etc) to eng sub.
    Thank you..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  16. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    I know its too preposterous of a request but anybody interested in subbing Ijiri Okada's YT videos,
    the ones where he talks about NogiBingo!! behind the scenes and other interactions with members.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Let's just settle down guys :)

I think it is just a lot of misunderstanding and misinterpretation. It IS the internet after all, it's harder to judge text than it is voice.

So let's just relax and chilllllll :cool:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

Miona:inlove:... Sayunyan:inlove:... Kuboshi:inlove:...

Thank you so much for the subs!

19. unknownsensei

Anyone have raw for this? I cant download the raw on the link inside, tried raw from bagikuy too but cant login for the bagidrive. Other links are dead.

20. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    Okay, i share my GDrive.. this is my folder RAW Tabisuru from Naisho (but not include Tabisuru 1 Kanazawa-hen).
    For Kanazawa-hen, you can click this link, and clik "Ace Mirror (no login)" and click download, choose resolution you want.

• Winner Winner x 4